Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading automatique forex.

Traders who try to trade without appropriate forex trading strategies, are almost destined to fail. This leads to the process of emotion cultivation which again is not good for a forex trader especially new treaders. However professional traders are highly conscious not to let emotions run over as they usually have concrete forex trading strategies to follow and no matter what, they follow it with utmost sincerity.

• 1 year later...

Well, as for me if you are a newbie then it's much better that you develop your own and don't use any kind of robots just because you thought it can really be your advantage to use it because you don't have knowledge because I know that there are many fake robots on the internet so we must be really careful.

i agree with you newbie should be learn how to trade first and then they should learn many thing, but if you are mediocre or expert then for using robot is good for you and it seems with automatic trading you can increase your venue, but make sure to update your own forex robot

• 2 months later...

Well, I am not a big fan of trading automatically through trading robots as such robots might be having good results but most of them end in a loss if you have followed one. Only a few robots are able to survive the market conditions but searching for any such robot and testing them can be a major risk as it can result in a complete loss of your money.

Yeah this world is not like that we want, there are a lot of people that don't want to trade with robot, but this is about decision for me, just look at the condition, i think using robot is a good thing, you can try it and the result is good , you can do high frequency trading and even when you are sleeps :D, i did that things once but later i stopped it since it seems that robot is not good after more than 40 consecutive execution

Forex market is an international market. Every man can earn from forex and be success in life . so it is good for man and students. Student can earn money from forex besides there studys. so man can join here and start a traiding and then start his trasing and he will be success.

trading is most important for the man and woman. there are no man can make money easily such as a good trader. A good trader can earn more and more by the forex and many others man wants to learn it. So it is most important for the man and woman. There are no man can not make money from here.

• 7 months later...

Without skills, the trader is not only wasting his time but also wasting his money. Trading without any trading skills is more like intentionally burning your hard earned money. If a trader really wants to make money from Forex, the need to learn is non negotiable.

traders can set TP and SL if want to conduct automatic trading. they can leave the chart in order to do other activities. or use robots but such way not advisable since robots have weaknesses. they are unable to adapt with market changes quickly and during the process, robots will give losses to traders.

• 1 month later...

I don't like automatic trading or the use of robots in trading in the forex market. Robot can be able to make the trader to lose his or her money. That is why I prefer to trade on my own so that I will be able to handle and to control my account in other to control the losses.

• 1 month later...

In case you are a novice then It truly is considerably superior that you just build your particular person And do not use any kind of robots Simply because you viewed as it may undoubtedly be your benefit to make use of it mostly as you do not need info just because I have an understanding of there are lots of bogus robots on the internet so we should be actually conscious. 

• 1 year later...

Automatic trading is not good especially if one is capable of trading himself, I believe that mostly auto trading was created for people who had trouble trading due to lack of time, but had money to invest and that’s where it was okay for them to target low profit with robotic system, but people who have time, it’s terrible to go with automatic system. I always trade myself especially with having OctaFX broker at my side with their mobile platform, it is really helpful.

I don't like automatic trading or the use of robots in trading in the forex market. Robot can be able to make the trader to lose his or her money. That is why I prefer to trade on my own so that I will be able to handle and to control my account in other to control the losses.

Well, it's not for everyone. There are those who are good enough in trading with those software and they make it. It is all about planning and knowing how to use it because it is more like you are trading yourself only that here, you do the whole thing that is required not on your own but with the help of  software and that is where a lot of people fail.

Turn your trading into more automated phase is a good idea, and you can relax more. But you must know the side effect of doing this. You must know well the bug of your robot, or how that robot will manage the risk and what is its behaviour when reacting to volatile situation and so on. I don't against it for sure but it will be better to know it first and use it after we know what we want to automated.

Trading automatic is also good thing. This thing will mean that you don't have to start bothering yourself when you have other things to do. In this scenario, you can just place your trades automatically and still take care of some other things which you need to take care of. Automatic trading is actually nice because it helps to relief you of always watching the market by yourself as the auto tools will do this for you.

• 4 weeks later...

True, this thing will help someone who don't want to be bother by many non existent things or someone who want faster execution rather than the click of human's mouse. Aside from that, there are a lot of big instuition whose believe to robot's analysis which created specifically for trading and has ability to trade huge money in relatively shorter tempo.

• 3 weeks later...

There are 2 issues with people doing that. Firstly they don’t have time in honest way while 2nd are types which are happy wasting time on social sites, but for learning they don’t have time. I believe auto trade is good for first option due to their genuine problem, but for people who are on purpose not willing to learn is not going to succeed. I use manual trading which is easier and more beneficial for me due to help by OctaFX broker with their low spread of 0.2 pips.

Well it is somehow not really bad to use automatic trading isn't it? It has more advantages and you can keep it in shape especially during very volatile time such as NFP or CPI news, i mean keep it in shape actually to stop it and trade to manual ways, if that is not so volatile you can use it. SOme banks have their own policy to turn off all automatic trading if there is very volatile news.