Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Have you dumped any survey sites and why?

Kick2011

I really get anoyed with some survey that taking really long before it can be completed so I dumped that survey site as I didn't even complete any survey as I tried doing my best til i notice that it's nowhere then I just dumped that survey site.

This is indeed true and these type of surveys can really be irritating because just when you think that you are about to get done you just come across more and more. One other thing is when you receive invitations to complete surveys that you qualified for and when you start the survey you find that you dont actually qualify.

This is indeed true and these type of surveys can really be irritating because just when you think that you are about to get done you just come across more and more. One other thing is when you receive invitations to complete surveys that you qualified for and when you start the survey you find that you dont actually qualify.

yeah as you can see we do some survey and still not reaching cashout after that we must wait into our email account the email that paid to survey site owner will send us and until one year or more later they still not give us any new survey, i think that is only wasting our time so much

but for US members i am sure they must be doing this one and earned well with this kind of things, right? but for international people i think it is useless to earn with survey that is only wasting our time a lot with that kind of things

• 2 weeks later...

but for US members i am sure they must be doing this one and earned well with this kind of things, right? but for international people i think it is useless to earn with survey that is only wasting our time a lot with that kind of things

I am sure that US citizens do get the best out of most survey sites since they would qualify for most of them if geographics play a role. GlobaltestMarket also pays via checks only although you do get a lot surveys on a regular basis so if you are within the US you could earn well from here.

• 4 weeks later...

This is why I have gone off survey sites until I get to the point where I can find one that does offer good surveys even for the international community. GlobalTest Market was good for me until I realised that we only get paid by check and that wasnt favorable for me. But at least I got good surveys on a regular basis.

for international members the rate that mostly survey site offered are good, but for US members the earning that they have is low (according to them), some of them even work in more than 5 survey site everyday and try to do at least more than 10 surveys per day

• 9 months later...