Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

yeah me too i am surprised with that news that the forums suddenly had a new admin. i have not read before it was on sale. but now the admin has told that the forum is now owned by another forum. but i have heard that the old admin has left some funds to the new admin to process the pending payments he left.

Happy to see my payment request already approved by mods there and now looking for my payment within 4 to 5 days which is not big delay and natural here i think. now there is not so many ads and also not very less and hoping soon they will proceed all payment which already approved.

But one thing that's permanent in life is change.And now,it has come to extremesurf,so we just have to accept it the way it's dish out to us.But i don't think leaving the forum will be a good idea now,why not test this new admin and see the plans for this program? Except this admin promise not to pay anymore.

I also not in good condition after heard the new about Admin because i was very happy my previous days here .and looking hopefully to new Admin . anyway few days before my payment request approved and hope it will paid as usual and i am going to posting daily and hope everything will be good here as before.

I received an email this morning that ESF is under new ownership. His name is Jeffrey. However, things will remain the same, including the payment. Here is part of the email I received.

Hello echofrommadiun,

My name is Jeffrey-

I'd like to tell you all that i have bought Extreme Surfs and is under my ownership now!

Nothing will change here, payments will be processed as usual and even fast from now

My plan is to make Extreme Surfs the rising forum in the industry and with your co-operation, we'll definitely do it.

Please stay active here and earn more by new CONTESTS!

wow so they also have new contest too.i hope then admin will able to run this site well.if he able to pay member so then no need to worry to keep up our activity in here too.i know that this iste will run for long time even they just have a few loyal member

@echo

Yes, I read that too but when I opened the contest section, I didn't see any new contest in there and there is no payment for my

pending payment request until now. Honestly, I still doubt the new admin will work as well as admin before. I will wait the performance

of the site first before I made more posts here.

I am waiting for my payment from few days but before i get payment within this time . this time bit late probebly because of new Admin and just hoping we never faced any problem with him. i think it may take some time to proceed all payment because not more days passed he is the owner of the forum . hope everything will be as before soon.

i hope then member will get the payment soon so there is no doubt of the new admin.maybe this week admin will pay all the pending payment there.hope then this site will always in the right hand and able to grow up so that the activity of this iste not that stuck

Staff are doing well there but Admin is not clearing payment first like before. i am waiting from many days and think if there was old Admin than surely got paid when my request already approved. hope like staff Admin will also some first to procceed payment .