Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

Received 23rd payment

You have received a payment to your account U7780126

Date: 1/12/2011 9:48 PM

Batch: 53124039

From Account: U8617544 (Christina's Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to mynada - 200 points cashout

Thank you.

last night i have request my payment in here,finally after a few weeks of inactivity i can reach 300 points again.but nowadays not many member like to be active in here.i hope then after see a few proof from this site the old member will regain their activity in here too

I am just wondering why Austin have not been active here, have he sold this forum to Chrissie now? as I always check the forum and I seldom see Austin in the list of members visited the site. Before I used to see him everyday and joining in some discussion but now not even a single post from him.

You've got cash! Extremesurfs (extremesurfs@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: January 15, 2011 8:05:50 AM

Amount Sent: $50.00 USD

Sender Name: Extremesurfs

Sender Email: extremesurfs@gmail.com

Reference Number: 1EA1B-D29E8-6B346,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

I received a payout

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! Christina Conti (contisinga@msn.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: January 14, 2011 3:52:25 PM

Amount Sent: $2.81 USD

Sender Name: Christina Conti

Sender Email: contisinga@msn.com

Reference Number:

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to Lucinda - 281 points cashout

The AlertPay Team

You've got cash! Extremesurfs (extremesurfs@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: January 15, 2011 8:05:50 AM

Amount Sent: $50.00 USD

Sender Name: Extremesurfs

Sender Email: extremesurfs@gmail.com

Reference Number: 1EA1B-D29E8-6B346,

The AlertPay Team

Wow! that was your monthly salary here nehmer for moderating the forum? May I know if all you have the same rate as I think there are plenty of moderators in this forum, if I am not mistaken you are about 4 or 5?

I can sense that the members have difficulties in reaching payout here as there are lesser payment request this time compared to before that almost everyday some members would request payment. Anyways I still think that the activities here is sustainable enough for the forum to continue and to attract advertisers.

Im inviting some of the hyip sites to invest their money thru the use of banner adverstising

the forum have gained quite amount of traffic already i dont thing its bad to to invite them here

I think it's a great idea, nehmer. More advertisers will maintain the sustainability of the forum. Members will believe that the site will keep paying as they see a lot of advertisements in the forum. As a mod, I think you are doing great.

I can sense that the members have difficulties in reaching payout here as there are lesser payment request this time compared to before that almost everyday some members would request payment. Anyways I still think that the activities here is sustainable enough for the forum to continue and to attract advertisers.

But it would not be so hard to reach the minimum payout there? It's just 150 points? I don't really like the forum. It's so full of ads. It's sometimes hard to see what people have writen. :D But they do pay you quite a lot being active poster there.

Dear Joan,

You have received a payment to your account U6434315 (djfritz):

Date: 1/20/2011 3:51 AM

Batch: 53630668

From Account: U8617544 (Christina's Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to djfritz - 200 points cashout

Thank you.

There's a lot of section in this forum we could focus on, as for me I love posting in War zone, Everything else, Facebook, and some other sections. My strategy is to focus one section at a time then when I got bored I will move to other sections.