Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

110 points deduction is not easy to accept since they also have low rate.if it happen to me then i will not become so active in here.i hope it will not.so far i didnt have any problem in here.im waiting for my payment get approved.maybe tonight it will delivered to my LR account.i can see admin pay member everyday

Duh ! The administration is adamant on his views that I posted my blog link 11 times and not answering my questions :(. I seriously don't know how and when I posted those links 11 times and heck, Why would I do that ? Anyways I won't be posting in that site from now onwards. First a 50 Points deduction and now a 110 points, I lost more than 150 points which are enough for a payout, I cannot tolerate injustice for the mistake I did not do. I just wish that this does not happen with any other non- spamming member and everybody gets their earning for the hard work put in the site.

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 12/23/2010 6:34 AM

Batch: 51868119

From Account: U8617544 (Christina's Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to unknownfriend - 200 points cashout

Thank you.

today i request another payment request in here.i hope will verified this night and get paid soon without waiting for 6days or more.if it continue then member will only earn 12$ in total in here since they just give the payment once in a week and the maximum one is 300 points to request

I have just received payment from ESF:

Payment Details

Date: December 25, 2010 9:45:24 PM

Amount Sent: $2.20 USD

Sender Name: Christina Conti

Sender Email: contisinga@msn.com

Reference Number: 34A12-251EE-454E2,

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to echofrommadiun - 220 points cashout

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

I only got one payout from extreme but i never had any deduction of points. Im this boring person keeping me to topics that is hyip section and non hyip programs.

Thankfully i dont use a signature, i think many people gets deductions for writing in the signature things thats not allowed.

I had no idea they were so strict, but i think its good they are. Othervise they turn out with a lot of spam postings like Hyrex....

I have a little hard loading the site though, i think its because of the malware on the homepage. I dont have problem loading any forum except for extreme. Last night infact the site was freezed for me.

That's sick 110 points?!? The highest I got was like djfrits, 10 points deduction, for making a thread with a wrong title format. I must admit that was my mistake but seriously 110 points that's a bummer. I sure hope the admin provided you with the actual links of those duplicated threads you made, I think they can do that, just to be fair

This forum is now facing the problem lack of advertisers hope they will never be a non paying one again ,The best way is to process the payments soon ,all the payment request will be chekced and will approved within 24 hours but the admin pay only after 5 days

Received a payout here

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! Christina Conti (contisinga@msn.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: December 27, 2010 5:22:30 PM

Amount Sent: $1.92 USD

Sender Name: Christina Conti

Sender Email: contisinga@msn.com

Reference Number:

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to Lucinda - 192 points cashout

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

I also dont care about any virus if any exist here because which i hearing from many days from few members but still my kaspersky dont restrict me to access the forum and for this i dont care about any virus when access the forum. anyway now although the rate is only 2 cent but this forum become my one of best forum and i am daily active here.

You have received a payment to your account U7780126

Date: 1/2/2011 1:18 AM

Batch: 52410094

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to mynada - 200 points cashout

Thank you.

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 1/2/2011 1:09 AM

Batch: 52410010

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to unknownfriend - 200 points cashout

Thank you.

I was trying to do some post on this site so that I can cashout again this year as this is the first day of the year that I have decided to start off my posting habit, but the problem is I am having trouble getting into the site, does anyone knows if this one is under maintenance?