Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gev - gev.com/forum/

nehmer

Well that was still some good thing to do, at least post some more before the year ends, hehehe. Anyways I read from other ptp forums about Gev that someone have his account deleted in here for reason that it does not meet the requirements in this forum, seems that admin is checking the credibility of the new members signing up for his forum these days

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, good to know that the forum pays to Paypal which is the option can't be found on many other forums, as they only pay to AP & LR or some other forums like GT pays only via LR, in that case I guess GEV will be a good p[lace to get funded to paypal.

I got paid again in here. Just now. yahoo.. Anyway I still have one pending payments in here. But I'm sure I will get paid before I reach my another 100 points as I just requested payments again two days ago. The one that is pending and got paid just now has been requested about 10 days ago.

And I'm posting after you also. lols. I post 15 post thrice a week in here. I think its working. I don't get any deductions in here but I'm just little annoyed to see when I see my username as the last poster when its been locked. lols. Now Theirs about 5 to 7 threads that I'm the last poster when its locked. Just little shy about it. lols.

And I'm posting after you also. lols. I post 15 post thrice a week in here. I think its working. I don't get any deductions in here but I'm just little annoyed to see when I see my username as the last poster when its been locked. lols. Now Theirs about 5 to 7 threads that I'm the last poster when its locked. Just little shy about it. lols.

Yeah, it seems it is fast that threads locked/closed when members are posting active in those threads. Anyways, im not sure if when admin going to open the new forum similar to gev forum but another earning opportunity. http://www.gev.com/forum/forums/33-Luxury.net-Forum-Pays-You-To-Post

Rid thanks, I'll try it :D

Rid congratulations, I also happy with your payment :)

happy new year too :lol:

when you get a direct display envy only, hehehehe :P

forum What ? seems still empty but saw alexa ranking is only in the order of 364,345 that has long made ​​this forum :?

Yes, the forum which the link i posted above is not yet have threads or posting activity. I wonder why, because admin of gev forum already told it in the mtv forum that they have other forum. Well good thing, i will start posting in the forum now as I have found some new threads and many active members. :D

As I visit Gev forum today, I saw that Firefox has blocked this forum and it was saying about that this forum was attack by malware, I also saw some other posters having the same problem, have you guys having the same problem as well?

Can you copy and paste the exact warning? Because mine theirs no warning. I can't just open the site right now. But theirs no warning. Also I never thought a malware can attack a website. Usually malware is undetected or don't harm the site itself as its main target are users information and not the site itself. So I guess right now its really down. Hope that by tomorrow its going to be online again.

Can you copy and paste the exact warning? Because mine theirs no warning. I can't just open the site right now. But theirs no warning. Also I never thought a malware can attack a website. Usually malware is undetected or don't harm the site itself as its main target are users information and not the site itself. So I guess right now its really down. Hope that by tomorrow its going to be online again.

I think we can access the forum however they do have malware detected by some browsers like google chrome. I really wonder why it take long time for the admin to solve this or if admin received this kind of report.

5b875f2787.jpg