Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

indian-forex - indian-forex.com

bramjnet

At least you know that you are no longer active on the forum at this moment so it will save you from the irritation of getting such spam advertising messages. They really annoy me as well on other forums because it seems like by befriending you are giving them permission and this is not how its supposed to work.

Yeah i think that I would be able to log in on the site without problems but I am not going to post on the site anymore as I don't think I would get paid for the post of I may do here. I so don't think that I am not going to be an active member on the site as well as its not easy to do post here I'm more comfortable on mt5

Actually, being an active member of the site would only cause problems for you because it may lead to you not getting your full bonus in Mt5. I know that most have detached their accounts in here but I am not sure if that means that you can participate in discussions you see interesting occassionally.

I think that almost everyone who is registered on the site would be aware of this by now unless if you have been absent from the forum in a while and were not there when the changes were implemented. I wonder if they would be lenient on such a member or just implement the rules.

Yes, only those who are making bonus in the forum but those who don't have much activity here does not really bother as they can simply continue or leave for other forums. It's the Forex broker decision so, it's just fine or else we don't want to see Forex forums at all or they have stopped the affiliate bonus.

It could be our loss because we can gain more bonus and many trading accounts if we don't have this recent changes but now there is then, we really need to think carefully on choosing where we will get our bonus for our trading account to still have Forex trading many will not choose this I believe.

Yes, most of the members that we are posting with on the various forums also prefer MT5 than this forum. I dont have an account in here but I do have an account in Mt5 as well. Its just better to concentrate effort on the main forum and get to earn trading bonus there.

There is just no reason for me to create an account as I do have an account with the main Forum so it's just useless to have an account in here using your same information because it's just not good to divide your earnings that will not be worthy with the time and effort you spend with the both Forums.

Definitely, useless far worse we will get no bonus and our reputation as a poster here will be also affected. It's just so far, not our option for gaining bonus, so, its really good choice for everyone undoubtedly they still have the 30 cents post rate so, there are some taking this opportunity still.

At this point there would definitely be no reason at all to create an account in here if you do not have one or even to active on the forum if you have previously created an account. It would certainly not be in your best interest to continue being active in here if you are already posting on one of the other Instaforex sponsored forums.

No reason and no interest to make activity. I don't think I will going for the second offer in that new affiliate bonus to have forex forums of the broker and average the bonus we will get just in order to have activity in here or other other forums. We can't accept this kind of condition or offer.

Such a board usually are viewed as A fax forums and not similar other identified PTP community forums that their particular cats sit for the most part about the hyip treatment. Effectively, the pace for every publish is great, nevertheless what you ought to add together is members can receive money with their payment system never to their own Forex consideration. I'd wish to join the following, merely was not too full in Forex trading conversation, well , I am able to use that to know.

No reason and no interest to make activity. I don't think I will going for the second offer in that new affiliate bonus to have forex forums of the broker and average the bonus we will get just in order to have activity in here or other other forums. We can't accept this kind of condition or offer.

Maybe in time when the broker sees that things might have stabilised a bit there might be some positive changes like allowing member to join more than one forum again. I think that besides the issue of bonuses they might feel that working on a lot of forums by one members might be causing them administrative headaches.

There is just no reason for me to create an account as I do have an account with the main Forum so it's just useless to have an account in here using your same information because it's just not good to divide your earnings that will not be worthy with the time and effort you spend with the both Forums.

Well, it is not wrong to make this opinion. Because I feel the same thing as well here. Time is money actually. If we spend our time too long and then we do not get anything worth it, then it will be useless. It is better to find other better and simpler forum to be active in.

Some members have chosen to have the forum as their main forum to be active on which is something that a lot of people would not have expected to see since they assumed that many would have automatically chosen MT5. The forum remains active nonetheless with members being active in here regularly.

I'm frustrated that I can't post in here. Right now almost all of my account in instaforex and in one broker site that I have right now is in danger of getting MC simply because I don't have some good bonus funds. I'm hoping that I can maintain and sustain my account. I'm hoping that I can survive this problem. Its so frustrating that I have hard time this month. It seems every thing is back to what it is before and that is I'm trading with low capital.

It is really good if we have done before to make many bonus or many trading accounts to have back up accounts so, whenever we lose in one or reach MC will have other trading accounts to start with. But then, it's already too late as instaforex forums no longer have applied many bonuses for different forums.

I can now understand you because you know you can surely gather some good amount of bonus if you can post in many Forums that sponsored by the same Forex broker, but because of the new rules it doesn't really worthy now to post in here just choose one Forum where you can concentrate with your posting activity.

Yes. Because according to the new tules, you cannot get a good amount from all of the forums even if you make good amounts of bonuses in all of them. Your bonuses will be divided so it is not going to be worth it at the end of the day. Rather choose one and concentrate on it so if you choose to be active in here then let it be the only one if not then just dont make any posting activities in here.

I think have already understand that though, ridiculous why they actually have the additional offer of having average bonus on the forums if they are totally loss for the members who are aiming for spending good activity. And since, we don't have any means to accept that and better to have other forums.

Its just a clear way to discourage members to be active on many forums at once and therefore accumulating a bigger bonus to trade with this way. Its clearly working because members have chosen only one forex forum to post on so that they are not affected by this new rules.