Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

indian-forex - indian-forex.com

bramjnet

Its so frustrating that I have like 40 dollars worth of bonus last month and about 15 dollars bonus this month that goes to drain simply because admin chance the rules in here. I don't know who change the rules if its instaforex or if its the forums themself. But I'm just wondering. What the use of opening three ptp forums if you will not going to honor posters points? I think this is really frustrating to members posters like me.

If you have account in mt5. you are not allowed to post in indian-forex and in Nigeria-forex. So I choose mt5 than Nigeria and Indian. Its really frustrating with this news now my main problem is what is when we wake up next morning they will say that our bonus points will going to expire in three days then what will going to happen to my account as I also invest or add some money in my account. So frustrating.

Today i am not able to open the forum, may be it is server problem or forum is gone already. Last few days the members at forum are are sad and administration is giving them no solution.

It is funny that admin brought a rule in second week of november, that forum members cannot have account on two forums, and applying this rule to the work done on october. If the members do not know the rule how will they follow them.

I don't see indian forum down although, I also don't have recent posts because I can't have my bonus here now since they have changes particularly the forum we can have the bonus, we can just able to have bonus in one forum and that means you will not get bonus in other forex forums of instaforex.

I guess it is not that idea. When you have account in mt5 you only can have either nigeria or indian forex. In my case, they remove me in the nigeria and put in indian so, I have two forex forums now under instaforex compared that we can have 3 forums.

Actually they only allow you to have one account in three sister sites. I already ask them about this and that's why I only retain mt5 and removed indian and nigeria. What will happen will be this. In negiria you will have a notification that you have an account in indian so you will not be paid in nigeria. In indian you will be noted that you have an account in mt5 so you will not be paid in indian forum.

I thought you only had to let go of one forum and not two. Its really a change in circumstances that will affect many members targets in accumulating a trading bonus for their trading. Its still better than nothing though because even on one forum you can still manage to accumulate something to trade with.

Well, I already seen it also that I will not have indian forex because we are only have 1 forum for instaforex and because of that I will only have the bonus for the mt5. And fortunately, I did not post here last month that's why I don't regret for my activity since they did not paid for the members who do have accounts in other forums.

Yes, maybe the limitation might be removed in the future although I doubt that it would anytime soon because such a drastic measure by the sponsor broker must have taken quite some decision-making to implement. There will be some members that are still active in here nonetheless as their preferred forum.

I PM the mod for some days already but no response lol. I guess it only means that they don't do such. Anyways, I think its just the right decision of detaching trading account so, we will not have problem in other forums. Currently, I will not going to visit this forum and make activities.

Yes, you will be much safer this way if you stop posting activities at all on the forum to make sure that you are not jeopardising your chances to earn from the other forums. I hope tgat as long as you have detached your account in here then it will make sure that you dont have problems on the forum.

I just feel that this site is an abandon site. I don't see mods being active in here anymore. I guess the mods in here as account in its sister sites like Nigeria and mt5 that they prefer to be active in other forums instead in this forum. lols. I hope I can earn good amoaunt of money in here still. But what can I do theirs a new rules that say we can't earn bonus funds in here anymore if we have an account in mt5.

There are members that still prefer the site as they are clearly active on it at the moment. The moderation would still have to take place in here as well for as long as the forum is sponsored by Instaforex and issues out bonuses for trading purposes even if the mods are not regularly active like before.

Yes, that is good for me that the moderation isn't fair enough compared in other forex forums that I'm active. I see that there's no chance for me to post here as I don't accept to have averaging and of course, I don't feel to post here really. So, I just hope their move will mean of elimination of the violators and cheaters.

I sometimes wonder if this will actually eliminate cheaters and spammers because it was actual legit to post in the different forums and get paid a bonus by them all. With lesser activities though it would be much easier to manage to combat spam posters because there is now a lesser workload to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, at least it would make it easier for admin and the mods to manage the site now that there is lower posting activities from the members here. Unfortunately, you cannot completely remove spam and this will come up time and again but at least the forum would be better prepared to handle it now than before.

• 2 weeks later...