Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyBucksBoard | mybucksboard.com

Welcome to MyBucksBoard,

We've switched to New script for better experience & so we've changed the Earning aspects too.

Now your Earning/Post depends on the post quality & you'll be paid as per that.

Earning/Posts varies from 0-10cent depending on how good your post quality is.

Since we are looking for good Quality we've decided to keep Minimum 15 words/Post.

With 15 words/post you'll be able to stay at your point in short.

Every Payment Proof will be paid 0.002cent/Post.

General Discussion Board in MyBucksBoard Talks is Paying with rates 0.002cent.

All Sections are Paying Except MyBB Market-Palace & MyBucksBoard Talks.

Daily you'll earn only for your 1st 15 Posts.

Once you reach 50 Posts you can request via Liberty Reserve & 150 Posts via Alertpay. You'll have Fees of 2% on LR & 4% on AP.

Signup Confirmation Contest

Check In Contest

Visit the forum for Rules & more.

mybb728x90.gif

Edited by Bucksreporter
Site details edited

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

@ Bucksreporter

I refer to the forum that you present it really is not bad. reasonable rate of pay is 3 per cent and 2 cents per post threads it is also very reasonable. I have also seen evidence of your payment standart .I think the forum will attract many more members including me.

Yeah it is good as we get 3 cent for the thread we create and being new there is lot potential to create new threads

After making 5 posts we can participate in contest to make additional 3 cents to be added to balance that is a plus

I have already made around 1/2 buck and next time activity will help me request payout not bad to get 1$ of little activity there.

1st I tried your referal link. It didn't work. Then I put the website on the browser and tried to register, but that didn't work either! Got problem: "An Error Has Occurred!" I think the captcha code was incorrect, but I tried to request a new one, it didn't change at all...It's late now, gonna try later.

@bucksreporter

The link you provided either its a error right now in the forum or it dosent work.

I get 500 internal server error when trying to reach the forum, via the link. But when i went and did a google search the forum came up nicely.

so ill wait and sign up later when the forum comes up again via ref links to:)

The rate is low so I don't know if I will waste my time in here to earn small amount or not. But same time I prefer to join and post a little. In case many ptp lower their rate like what tcc and ep have done. Or stop paying like money-forum has done. Then at least I have a back up earning forum.

Still under maintenance rules. I wonder if this site is still good to join and post or not. Its seem this site is not picking up members. Right now when I open this site its states maintenance view. So I guess its down again. Last time I read in other ptp sites this site is down also. So its means this site is always down? or not yet fixed until now?

I open the site but its name is different and theirs no post in this site. Or maybe I need to join and login in order to view the post. Anyway. I will not going to be active in here until this thread picks up. Or theirs some who will spend their time in here and try to join and post and earn in here.

this forum already changed the script an it looks a like clean forum now..:D, but it still don't have much topic to discuss and i am sure there will be many pioneer in here tyring to start some discussion, MBB forum is one of the reliable forum with active admin, and i am sure about it.

07.08.2011 - 1st Newsletter

As starting again with MyBucksBoard i would like to share few things am doing this month.

As you know i want MyBucksBoard to be Unique from other PTP's or say IrRegular Forum

I've Few expectations this Month. Lets see some & see difference little bit.

- Gonna Add Some Investing opportunities too.

- Am not expecting much this month but i hope to get atleast 100 users till 15th sept.

- Reach 1k Daily visits. Right now as Clearwebstats.com states 300+ Daily visits & when old forum was active it was around 600+-. so i think its possible that it could reach near 1k daily visits.

Very little for start biggrin.png

Regards,

Moz

I just joined but I'm not active. I just want to know what this site is all about. But if the rate is 3 cents or more. Then I will be active. But two cents per post in here for me is not good especially that this site is still new.

While it is good that they require at least 30 words minimum in every post, it does not still a guarantee that it is a quality post. Although there are some members who can post a very informative reply even if it is quite long. I will be joining this site hoping to learn new things and win more trusted friends as well. The rates are not really persuasive compare to others

This is least of ptp that I will going to post too. Unless theirs no more ptp to post too. Simply because I don't like the site system. I joined and its takes long time to post. And I don't like that. I want to post and instantly will be posted. I don't want to wait a day before my post get okay.