Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyBucksBoard | mybucksboard.com

the system? can you make it more clear?? so far the system is fine, where we paid based on the posts that we make, how good that posts and how much it worth depend on the admin choice and i am sure he know what is the good or not posts, right?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also want in here to get the payments faster in every week. For now, i need to post atleast 50 for my first cashout. I am not really familiar on how to their posting system. It is indeed quite different to the other ptp forums. And also they dont have sunday as ptp day. Just need to study more about the site while posting.

Nice to see proof of payments. I already know about this site but until now I still not make up my mind if I really want to be active in here or not. I feel that the topic in here is so far to what I regularly post in ptp sites. So if I want to post in here I need to be more active in this kind of environment in order to post good post also.

I had already answered my questions regarding mybucksboard posting and now i will continue posting to have my first 50 posts. And i think there is some bonus if you made in 50 posts request, right? The admin is really active also in other ptp forum and answer some members confusions or questions. :D

Yeah but you must be careful in requesting payment in here, it seems that the payment requesting is unclear. For I have requested 50 posts in mt 4th request and it was not honored with bonus even if I have specified 50 and the range of post that I did.

Just wonder why did not have any bonuses even you have request in 50 posts you made. It is really a confusion for me too, because i am more confused cause i am not receiving payment or not yet request payment. :D

Well I guess that explained everything here and so I hope that he will do better next time so he will be able to get a higher amount than what he had posted in here.

if i want to request my payment in here i just trying to see my post count and if that is enough, i will make payment request in this site, so far i prefer LR rather than Alertpay when it come to request my payment

I could not login in today may be my first account was removed, and so i created new one,

it is fine that we can request at reaching 50 posts but rates are not fixed yet i read it that rates are 0-10 cents and also maximum 15 post a day is also binding users those want to concentrate on a forum the whole day and another on next. though it is good to see that admin is active here to answer any of our querries.