Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eezor - eezor.com

andry777

Well got an email from admin explaining about delays in payments:

Please excuse me and accept my apologies for the delay in payments,...

I am a human being like all of you and so problems may happen in the real offline life preventing to become online for some time. So please be advised I am almost back but not fully yet. I try to clear the payments as soon as I can but please continue your activity to keep EeZor at the same good level as it has been from the start.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Best Regards,

EeZor.com Admin

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is really best high rates for posting , i never seen before but i see that the minimum payout is so high and we may spent too many time just for the first withdrawal of lr or ap

this forum is newly high for me so i would wait and watch it and surly i would join it thanks for sharing with us

After they return I make a request of payments. I have more than 5 dollars when they go down for maintenance. At first I'm concern since I already reach 5 dollars but I still don't request payments that why when they return I request for payments right away. I'm planning to increase my post per day in here as many of ptp sites that I'm in right now lower their rate.

Well my payment request in this forum have finally been approved and yeah I also requested payout after the return of this forum and I was so glad that they come back after 48 hours of being offline. Many members again are so active posting once again in this forum.

Hello Guys, if you want to read some surprised things then let's started with 2 updates. No need for me to give more explain I think you still can figure out what is going on :)

[h=2]Latest - must read - new forum rules!![/h]

Starting tomorrow posts count will be limited to

THREAD POST LIMIT : 3/day

POST COUNT LIMIT :15/day

All requests will be paid once a week, minimum of 400points. Please take note that you will still have to donate your points and we will recheck post quality accordingly, together with the post count per day done by member. Should you had made more post than the required, it will no longer be counted as payable post.

The above post limitations had been discussed and approved by both management and staffs. All other rules applies.

HAPPY POSTING

Dear members,

Start tomorrow UPGRADE MEMBERSHIPwill be available.. below you may find the additional benefits:

UPGRADE MEMBERSHIP Costs only $10 Per Month

** THREAD POST LIMIT - 5/day

** POST COUNT LIMIT - 30/DAY

RULES :

A member of at least 10 Days.

Must have 15 Spam Free Post.

Don't have more than 2 Warning or infraction.

Members Must request payout for balance points before they avail the UPGRADE MEMBERSHIP.

PAYMENT OPTION

Liberty Reserve - U1069352 (EeZor.com)

After Making Payment please send a mail to our admin at - admin@eezor.com

together with the batch number + username + payment processor

EeZor holds the right to change any rules at anytime without explanation.

I love this site but now I'm sadden. Because I'm not a daily poster. I usually post twice or thrice a week at most but every time I have time I post about 30 post. So now I need to open my eezor daily just to post and earn. And the worse part is that I can only post 15 post a day.

15 posts is okay for me, and i think admin also did this things to fight againts the spammer and also the poster that posts nonsense posts, beside that all the things that i am sure another reason of admin is to control his cashflow.

Well the line of payment request to be paid in this forum is now very long and i wonder when they are going to pay. As for the new posting limitation rules, I have no problem with it but I find it more favorable to me, what's not ok to me is the long delayed of payments now.

Well the line of payment request to be paid in this forum is now very long and i wonder when they are going to pay. As for the new posting limitation rules, I have no problem with it but I find it more favorable to me, what's not ok to me is the long delayed of payments now.

Yes, after the rules implemented the payments are not yet cleared by the admin. And obviously, day by day the payment requests are continuously started to build up and just worried now on payments. This is unusual right from the eezor which usually get payments as soon as possible but now it is not.

I left the forum weeks before and am not posting any more after getting paid my requests. I smelled that admin is having problem in making payments and looking at high rates forum cannot continue paying for long, also i noticed that on admin instruction mod started deducting payments for no appropriate reasons. My opinion is simple and strait we take effort to make post and we do this to get paid - why should we take risk, if i see even little risk of not getting paid i better not make post.

Right now I'm worried. I still have 4 dollars earning in here or I'm near 4 dollars. My goal is to reach 5 dollars before I try to request payments but with this development I will try to cashout when I reach 4 dollars. I'm hoping that I will get paid along with those who will get paid right now. I think admin has many delays before but its continue paying so lets see for now.