Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eezor - eezor.com

andry777

Getting more activity in the forum, i just went thru the hyip section and it has new hyip threads also.

The only thing i wish is that more forum and also ezoor starts cashing out thru payweb as DMT:)

And went also thru the how to cashout in the forum....burt why it has to be so complicated to ask for a cashout?

First this and then send points and ecurrency and donate..

Why not have a simple easy way?

Its a new script so i think it can be done much more easy.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After getting 4 super fast payouts I feel now the things are a bit slow and first time i see few pending payments on this forum other wise mod use to approve payments with hours and admin was also paying very fast in fact i got paid the same day of requesting or hardly the next. I talked to admin and got to know that he has some net work problem and assured that everything will be fine by tuesday-wednesday.

@yogesh

Yes, payment in here is a little bit slower than before. Maybe the admin is still busy to do another thing or maybe he is still finding out

sponsor to support the forum. Seems like the members are much enough but the advertiser is not too much. I hope this forum coud

be good PTP and got more ads soon.

Yeah @andry activitywise forum is doing really good as i always see many members online and actively posting

And i agree not necessarily this is a connection problem but may be they are looking to get some advertisements to members

Even neng is looking slow this time in approving payment requests.

I think we should give time to the admin to pay our requests first before we made too much activities again in here. Seems like the admin

is a little bit busy lately so he couldn't be online. I hope there will be no financial problem with admin of Eezor because this forum is one of

best PTP forum to me.

Wow, I see a lot of payment proofs for this ptp forum and I am glad to see that because that would be my inspiration on being active in eezor. Well a moderator had suggested me to join this one and so I did and I will try to be active in here as well. So see you guys there.

I see eezor pay their members very good price, I feel it is very good price. I like it, I joined this forum in a short time but have not achieved the level of payment but I will try to post to complete the payment as soon as possible. I appreciate this forum. I will work harder here.

This forum has good activities of its members but I found that payment process in Eezor is a little bit longer than usual.

But I must make more posts in here to reach another minimum payout in Eezor. Activities of members here are almost

unstoppable.

@ andry777

I agree with you on that they pay for each post is very high and good. forum they have a very stable operation. but the payments have to wait a long time I have known for many members. I just hope they pay very soon, sure maybe they are more busy with other work. we can only wait now.

You've got cash!

EeZor.com (alertpay@eezor.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: July 17, 2011 11:29:20 AM

Amount Sent: $4.00 USD

Sender Name: EeZor.com

Sender Email: alertpay@eezor.com

Reference Number: 62B79-197FD-D5E7F

I think this is good forum until today. Many new members already join here and I find that they are really active too. I also hope I can reach payout every week here and get may payout fast without any deduction. Minimum payout also very low for PM so I think I will try this one first to see how long takes to process payout from admin.

Requests are pending since few days now - i feel last payment was done on 15th July but i can see rage35 got paid on 17th in alertpay - so admin paid some alertpay but maybe he is short of other e-currencies as my payment request though approved is not paid yet. Hope admin comes and pay it today so i can resume my activity for another request.

Date: 7/19/2011 2:22:05 PM

Reference Number: 71A95-8B766-F82E8

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: EeZor.com

alertpay@eezor.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $4.17 USD

Purchase Type: Service

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): EeZor.com Payout