Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eezor - eezor.com

andry777

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod is doing good job and i have noticed deductions in several payouts of several members, though today i made my twlveth request and there too no deduction it was only my first request where 8 points were deducted for duplicate thread. Forum is so good that even we earn equal amount in general discussion under earning opportunities. While other forums either dont pay for general discussion or pay less amount then other sections.

Well, I already reach my minimum payout here and I hope to get paid soon.

I think I can make many payout in a month cause I find many good topics to discuss here and sometimes I can't reply to all of them cause I'm also active on other forum.

Hope this forum can be more success than now.

The admin of Eezor is honest person and he will pay us for sure. I like to post in Eezor because there are a lot of active members who will

active to post in there. Eezor is one of my favorite PTP forum to post because rate per post in here is good and also I can get payment at

least once a week, sometimes I could ask payment twice in a week.

I been a member of eezor for two months now but I forgot to list eezor thread in DMT. So even though I'm active in eezor I'm not active in DMT thread of eezor. But right now I already bookmark this thread so I'm ure at least once a week I can post in here and update this thread.

Eezor is one of my favorite PTP forum, I almost never got any deductions when i posted in here. Eezor is not strict forum, so I could

make a lot of posts daily in here. But the problem is only one moderator who manage the forum so all active members should help her

to make forum free of spammers.

I think eezor is one good forum. now many forum has reduced the pay for members eezor still have to pay for the membership price is very attractive, maybe I will participate more actively in the forum instead of here before I joined because they have discounted a lot. I thought I would achieve the required payment within a week, I will work harder here.

i am member in eezor forum and i will reach the 100 points soon and i want some one advice me what is the best ? request payout via LR and waiting to reach 400 points or request payout via PM when i reach the 100 points immediately ??

i am waiting for you advises

i am member in eezor forum and i will reach the 100 points soon and i want some one advice me what is the best ? request payout via LR and waiting to reach 400 points or request payout via PM when i reach the 100 points immediately ??

Look I really don't understand why you need our advice in this kind of decision making. First question. What do you use. Do you use LR or PM? second if you been given 1 dollar. On which ecurrency do you prefer to receive it in LR or PM. Its up to you. Because your the one who going to use it not us. I don't have PM so I will say me its LR. But other one for example has no LR and have PM account so he will say PM. So its you who must decide for it.

What is your favorite payment processor? I think you had already got the answer for yourself. It's always better to request for payment when you reach min for payout, some person prefer to make bigger amount and request for it but in some case, it's a risky ideal, you may loss all ;)

the forums seems to have lost attraction i joined it as it seemed fastest in payouts

but now my request is pending since many days - also mod is deducted payments without proper reasons when she could not find any of my post that is short

she simply picked a post and said she could not understand that and deducted 30 points. It comes to around 25% deduction so high rates are left of no use now and i feel there reverse counting for this forum is already started admin would have to take necessary steps soon if he want to maintain the paying status of this forum.

@luckyway

Payment process in here is not as fast as before, that is right but we should realize too if its members are so many now.

It will need more time to process their payment request so it will be longer to wait payment process in here.

@andry i doubt there are more active members now than were few days back,

It is going to be around 2 weeks now for few pending requests - there is certainly not every thing normal

If it was an old and reputed forum like DMT, EP, Lotoftalks, Goldentalks we can continue posting

even if payments are delayed because we believe we shall get paid sooner or later, but same i dont think apply to new forums

We work and for that we should be paid - why should we continue working if there seems some risk.

@ yogesh

I'I don't notice the slow down. Last time I cashout I receive my funds as usual. I will try to reach minimum in here and lets see if I can cashout and get paid. So far for me this site is still good to post. And I think eezor already proven itself many times. About Ep. The rate is so low right now. GT. I have three weeks pending payments already and Lot for me is the same age as eezor.