Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is the Best Currency Pair in Forex?

The best trading currency pair might not be one, it could be according to the origin the person is from, it depends on which currency pair a person has good control in a way or which currency does he like to trade and gets profits by that particular currency, so it does not mean that a specific currency pair is best one in my view.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no best or worst in pair because all depend on traders choices. however, advisable if traders choose to use major pairs since it charge small pips spread and have high daily range movement. while if choose to trade in exotic pairs, traders will get high charge spread and the movement less volatile.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, when you come to popularity, a lot of people will get glued to the EUR/USD. Perhaps one can call it best currency to a lot of people. There are also traders who have more faith in exotic and those minor pairs. Therefore, I think it's just a function of what who likes and that which he finds best.

• 3 weeks later...

EUR/USD & GBP/USD are my favourite pairs too, because most of the time I've done the research on those currencies pairs compared to others. Besides that, I've gain some profits through these 2 pairs although sometimes I faced losses too.

I agree with you. I like the eur/usd because they are high going pairs that the trader can trade with and they don't charge high spread for it. It is good to scalp with this pair in the london market because the trader will be able to make quick profit when he or she is able to follow the fast trend of the market.

• 2 weeks later...

According to me EUR/USD is very very best pair for every kind of trader. When I entered I practiced on this pair. It is also very easy pair for me. I think My profit percantage in tis pair is about 70%. So that's why it is a lucky pair for me. I suggest my newbies brothers to use this pair.

I agree with you. I like the eur/usd because they are high going pairs that the trader can trade with and they don't charge high spread for it. It is good to scalp with this pair in the london market because the trader will be able to make quick profit when he or she is able to follow the fast trend of the market.

I also use EUR/USD when trading with TenkoFx. Sometimes, i also trade in another pairs. I try to maximize the chance of market movement to get maximal profit. I also try to read market news, because it will help  to know when the right moment to make order.

That is true the eur/Usd is the best pair which we can trade with aside from this I have to tell you that no pair should be waste all the pair have to be useful for the traders and that is just the beginning but aside from this trying others pair wont harm

very volatile environment is gbp/usd. serve moderate volatility is eur/usd and low volatility is usd/jpy. newbies can trade with whichever pairs. however, they need to know that high volatility environment serve higher difficulties. not easy to predict the outcome in such environment.

That which the trader should always strive for is to have a better understanding of the market and trade well in whatever pair he wishes to trade in. Basically there is no pair that is adjudged best among all pairs but it is what the trade makes out of it. Trading is not about a particular pair but a genera understanding of the whole market.

There are various preferred pairs which i have, AU, GU, EU, ECHF, and EJ. But I like GU and EU generally, precise in addition to you. Considering the fact that this pair was the very first I regarded and trade in forex. The time when this pairs transfer volatility was all around midday time in my spot, so it go perfectly with with my Local community time Which i aim to trade it. 

if traders want to get decent profit, they can choose to trade with major pairs. there, traders will meet with high volatile environment and trend momentum created often and in wider range. while if traders choose to trade with exotic pairs, they'll see that daily average range movement small and require long period to see the target being hit.

The ideal forex pairs are unquestionably the just one you have talked about in your thread. But sooner or later on I attempted Japanese Yen towards USD and I were stunned Together with the speed of costs deviating throughout the graphs. So individuals, you potentially wanna Do that pair every single so usually. 

The best currency pair in the market might be the popular pairs because of their high liquidity. Perhaps a lot of traders who are glued to it are governed by the fact that it is a pair they can easily trade in with low liquidity. I really don't see it as from the point of the best but that which favourable the trader more.

• 6 months later...

The best currency pair in the market might be the popular pairs because of their high liquidity. Perhaps a lot of traders who are glued to it are governed by the fact that it is a pair they can easily trade in with low liquidity. I really don't see it as from the point of the best but that which favourable the trader more.

Some traders choose lower liquidity simply because they are trying to be a market maker. But if we look at it there are a lot of traders that prefer mainstream currency pair like EURUSD or GBPUSD in their hand, because it is nice and easier to predicted.