Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex trading is a legit way to make profit online. But in hyip site theirs nothing good on it as we can end up making good income in hyip if we are only hyip monitoring site or hyip admin. But if we are hyip investors we have little chance to make any profit unless we are really lucky to make good income. I do hope I can really make big income in forex trading because I'm already into forex trading.

Of course i prefer Forex, i don't like if anyone handle my funds for their business, so i hated hyip, and if we used minimum invest then our profit is minim too we can't maximize our earning not like in Forex

Just like you, I like to handle my own finances. Who would want others to handle your own finances? I don't trust fund managers. There are a lot of those around who just want to snip your money earn commission. They're not good. I've heard a lot of bad stories regard them. They lied and they're not good at what they do. We are better since its out own money and we learn how to keep it. I prefer forex and no hyip or pamm. 

Both of them are risky. The difference is forex more complicated and much knowledge we need to become success in forex, while in hyip we only recognize which hyip that scam and which is last long. Forex and Hyip are still profitable as far as we know the risk and careful to make decision.

I think the forex trade is better. The risks are manage by us the owner, I prefer to control my own business dealings. And finally, there is more profit in forex trade than in Hyip. They also involve risks like forex and you can't stop your losses, other people control your destiny, I prefer to control mine.

We should observe first to learn price movement habit after fundamental news released for example before start trading. We also should observe which is fast scam Hyip and which is can last long. But we should realize if all Hyip is basically scam and it's only a matter of time.

I am prefer forex than hyips because if we loss in forex then there will be our learning and if we win then mind satisfaction and if we here from long time then there is a great chance to become successful trader which may our career but in hyips although there is chance to gain but there is not anything to learn.

We should observe first to learn price movement habit after fundamental news released for example before start trading. We also should observe which is fast scam Hyip and which is can last long. But we should realize if all Hyip is basically scam and it's only a matter of time.

Yep, most hyips are scams. I do not like scams. I tend to do forex and I do not like it when others take control of my money. Why would you want that? You should not invest in scammy hyips if you can gain money in forex. You can control your gain and losses. No one will scam you. I think hyips is my worst nightmare. I've heard of so many nightmare stories about managed funds so I will stay away from it and recommend others to stay away from them as well. They don't pay you. 

Well, actually Hyip is more risky. Because we are not in control of our investment once we deposited our money in Hyip. But forex is quite risky too but we can minimize our risk significantly and can earn well. But there are some scam brokers also. So you have to choose brokers carefully also.

My choice is forex since the future of my money depends on my skills and strategies to hold on to it and profit. While in HYIP you always have this fear that you wouldn't get it back for anytime it might decide to go scam. I'd rather lose my money in my own hands than someone else will steal it from me.

I tried both hyips and forex also and still trading but it's very hard to continue win trade here and there is some days that we win 4 days only one day lost most of them. Anyway some hyips really good which are paying from years but forex is best for me because here has freedom and always know about our money.

I tried both hyips and forex also and still trading but it's very hard to continue win trade here and there is some days that we win 4 days only one day lost most of them. Anyway some hyips really good which are paying from years but forex is best for me because here has freedom and always know about our money.

Actually I don't like to invest on Hyip programs since it doesn't have any guaranty not to steal our investment by the owner, But in forex trading brokers are very professional & they earn from our every trading whether it's profitable or loss, there is no excuse that forex trading is safer than any Hyip.

I prefer to choose Forex because I don't need to depend on another else and also I didn't risk my funds to another people. Forex is more save and have low risk and if you success you will make big amount of money. I like to learn forex and stick on it but for now I have no knowledge so still suffering with hype hope some day I will keep my investment only in forex.

Most of the Hyip sites are illegal ponzi schemes when some really doing very well from many days and giving interest to investor. But comparing with forex I also prefer forex when we ourselves managing our own money but for this we need learning and education and I think many people have no time and depending on hyips.

Well, forex and Hyip both has risks ,but for forex it differs from broker to another but comparing with Hyip the risk is very high ,for Hyip the only problem i face is going scam . Yeah that's the problem always face all kind of members. Now I invest on Hyip and get little earnings, i see it's slow but works.