All Pips

How can I improve Forex trading?

Gee Dee

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/1/2022 at 10:39 AM, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

Traders must manage risks and funds properly. This is done so that traders feel comfortable and safe, but whether at the Tickmill broker the capital will be comfortable and the facilities can help traders make profits, considering that it is not easy to make profits in forex trading.

On 2/7/2022 at 9:18 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing training and learning must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

We will need to make use of such kind of trading systems that are less risky and more user friendly for us.

On 2/12/2022 at 2:41 AM, Vaabum said:

A very good option is to work on a demo account. Thanks to this, you can get a pretty good result. At least when I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I started with a demo account.

We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2022 at 7:03 PM, Vaabum said:

The best option to improve your results is to pay attention to training. At least when I wanted to improve my performance, I used the demo account of the ExpertOption broker.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D