All Pips

All days are important for Forex beginners

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, gds221 said:

The most important thing for a beginner is to work on a supposedly account. As for me, this is the most important aspect. When I started working with a broker from Amarkets, I worked on a demo account.

I have been doing my trading with the International Broker FXOpen Markets with SUCCESS :)

for beginners, a lot is solved and a lot is useful, so nothing should be missed, but it is best to learn all these moments with a quality broker where managers will help you figure it out, so I advise you to try Expertoption, here are top managers

On 7/6/2021 at 8:02 PM, Lechosław Król said:

Every day is very important for a trader. It is very difficult to make a profit if you do not create a trading strategy through proper analysis. As a trader, I have to trade with money management and discipline. If trading is done without proper knowledge, it is impossible to make a profit.

Agreed cent to cent percent with you.

• 6 months later...
On 2/6/2022 at 5:44 PM, Vaabum said:

Everything is important for a trader. You need to pay attention to many aspects of the work. For this reason, it has been repeatedly mentioned that the work of a trader is extremely difficult.

We will need to understand the importance of doing our trades at the correct timings for getting Best results.

• 2 weeks later...