Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Knowledge or Broker ?

We don’t need brokers to complete our dreams; if we have the ability then we can do it by our own way. We just need broker that can be relied upon and is trustworthy, as only then we will be able to perform well. I go for FreshForex, as they are ever so special by all means with having razor thin spreads starting at 0.1 pips while there are over 130 instruments to select from, zero balance protection, swap free account plus daily market updates too! It’s in true sense helps me with performance.

zwSDZhF.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In my opinion, forex trading is profitable because it can increase income, I think with the Freshforex webinars we can hone our skills. So, forex trading is a profitable investment way for traders because of the high price volatility. In addition, the large trading volume makes it an opportunity for traders to get maximum profit.

• 5 months later...
On 12/6/2020 at 11:12 PM, Vaabum said:

I believe that it is necessary to maintain a balance here. For a trader, both a broker and knowledge are important. For example, I chose the broker ExpertOption for work, but it was necessary to learn quite a lot.

We will need to increase our trading based skills in this business so that the profits start coming to us.