Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PayWeb- Payweb.com

Me. I still in the back ground. I prefer to watch this site first. Beside theirs so many ecurrency and payments processors that adding one will only make my life difficult rather than easy. As I have so many accounts to maintain. But if I can find a way to earn via payweb alone then I have not choice but to be active again. So for no luck finding one.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me. I still in the back ground. I prefer to watch this site first. Beside theirs so many ecurrency and payments processors that adding one will only make my life difficult rather than easy. As I have so many accounts to maintain. But if I can find a way to earn via payweb alone then I have not choice but to be active again. So for no luck finding one.

I agree with your point of view that the real use of a payment processor is only when it is accepted widely by lot of sites but even if it is a new payment processor and in process to gain popularity giving promotional offers i dont think we should miss those promotional offers rather these should be taken as ocassional earning opportunity and in case of payweb though it is not accepted by many sites yet but still we have an option to exchange it to other ecurrencies with little fee.

Bonus up to $50 for new Payweb customers!

Open your Payweb account between 9/1/2011 and 10/31/2011 and during the following 3 months receive a 5% bonus on all external incoming transfers* up to a total of $50

Terms of the promo offer:

• For our clients who have not yet opened a bank account, the bonus

will be paid to a special bonus account. Funds from the bonus account
    can be used for bank account opening only;
  • For those clients who have opened a bank account, the bonus will be
    paid to the main account.

• External transfers are those made by:

• Wire transfer
  • Credit Card
  • Exchange services

I am now planning to create payweb. Although there is promo which i have seen in many ptp forums that there is $50 bonus i still focus on the DMT contest. I just doubt that if i exchange i will have a problem. Or otherwise, i will have good and fast exchange to LR. :D

Well the contest is sponsored by the payweb exchanger itself and so i am sure there is not going to be any problem in exchanging it to other e-currencies. This is an opportunity for the program to prove and any obstacles will not be good for their reputation.

Well the contest is sponsored by the payweb exchanger itself and so i am sure there is not going to be any problem in exchanging it to other e-currencies. This is an opportunity for the program to prove and any obstacles will not be good for their reputation.

Well, maybe you are right DMT admin will help us how payweb will work and also will not have problem when we might be the winners. And really need to use this processor. I hope that it can be really trusted since this is my first time have this. And also admin can contact the payweb right. :D

I have never used Payweb in the past but as it's a new payment processor and are just launched a few days back, I would probably wait for the online sites to start using it before I can create an account with them. DMT contest also pays through Payweb so it might be interesting to see how it works out to be.

I have an account now, but not sure if i can use it with other payment processor such as other payment processor that i am really needed to exchange and of course, i am expecting atleast that they will give me good exchanging rate. Also that we will see other sites using it and make it available to others. :D

I have an account now, but not sure if i can use it with other payment processor such as other payment processor that i am really needed to exchange and of course, i am expecting atleast that they will give me good exchanging rate. Also that we will see other sites using it and make it available to others. :D

Yes, thats the most important thing that other earning sites too starts to use Payweb as else its useless to use it for accepting payments from a single site. Payweb should opt to promote their business through different offers and promotions to their members to develop interest between members to use Payweb.

Yes, thats the most important thing that other earning sites too starts to use Payweb as else its useless to use it for accepting payments from a single site. Payweb should opt to promote their business through different offers and promotions to their members to develop interest between members to use Payweb.

Actually, their bonus is not that attractive at all if we are to read how to have it. But their banner is really attractive but when thinking of it, it is not worthy for me since i am not using it more often. Well about their withdraw to credit cards could be good if there is no any verification and high fees. :D

Actually, their bonus is not that attractive at all if we are to read how to have it. But their banner is really attractive but when thinking of it, it is not worthy for me since i am not using it more often. Well about their withdraw to credit cards could be good if there is no any verification and high fees. :D

Well, the basic reason for me to not use them yet is the fact that I am an online earner and as far as I know, they are currently not being used many most of the famous earning sites. There exchange rates have increased too and thus it has become more frustrating for me to use them.

Few forums including DMT are accepting Payweb as withdrawal option and as much i remember i think there is some extra bonus also for asking payout using payweb. But initially they required verification and so it was not easy for people to create an account with payweb. Further exchanger has additional .5$ free other than 4% so it is not economical to exchange 1-2$ that we get paid at forum. I think payweb should do something to make exchanges cheaper so that more and more people can use this processor.

Few forums including DMT are accepting Payweb as withdrawal option and as much i remember i think there is some extra bonus also for asking payout using payweb. But initially they required verification and so it was not easy for people to create an account with payweb. Further exchanger has additional .5$ free other than 4% so it is not economical to exchange 1-2$ that we get paid at forum. I think payweb should do something to make exchanges cheaper so that more and more people can use this processor.

Well, it seems that the exchange rates are huge for payweb. It that case, it is not economical for the online earnest as they receive small amount of funds through posting, clicking etc. and they can't afford to pay such a huge amount of fees for exchanging their Payweb.

Yeah you are right we need to keep on accumulating payweb funds until we have reasonable amount of 15-20$ and than the fee we pay in exchange is much less compare to the reward we got in forum of extra bonus on some forums.

Well, the main problem arises that if we won't to exchange our Payweb, then why are we not using the other payment method which we will use for exchanging. It will take years for Payweb to come in the comparison of major e-currency processors. However, with a well set promotion plan, they can get famous soon.

I myself had an exchange of my Payweb and I am pretty much impressed by Payweb. However, as it is not used by many online merchants, I still haven't dcided to use it. I think once this payment processor becomes famous, they can be worth using looking at their user friendly website.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering how do you guys earn in payweb? Is it worth it to earn in payweb? even if we pay fees if we exchange it to LR or other ecurrency? I have okpay, paypal, liberty reserve, HD and alertpay but I don't have payweb earning site yet. I wonder if you guys can share with me where you get your payweb. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Its like HD-money. They are trying to promote itself by using popular sites as bonus and at contest and many will join but after the contest it seems nobody care about them anymore. I guess that's really what life is all about. You can't buy loyalty. lols. One thing though as least its a good advertising strategy.

• 3 weeks later...

this e-currency site has got a high rank in Alexa, 337,765 I don't think it is much popular, it still has to try ways to get promoted among clients and to gain more clients or visitors to the site to increase it's traffic rank.

I think forum admins also find it of no use, the reason might be that the demand for this e-currency among PTP members has been decreased, well, I am not sure of it, but the first top poster contest on DMT was to win PW dollars.