Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PayWeb- Payweb.com

Just wondering can I withdraw my funds from payweb to my bank account? I'm trying to find a good processor that is used in many popular forex broker site that I can use to withdraw my funds straight to my bank account. I tried AP and OKpay but this two has 15 dollars minimum fees that I don't like. I'm okay if theirs a processor that charge only 1% withdrawal fees.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering can I withdraw my funds from payweb to my bank account? I'm trying to find a good processor that is used in many popular forex broker site that I can use to withdraw my funds straight to my bank account. I tried AP and OKpay but this two has 15 dollars minimum fees that I don't like. I'm okay if theirs a processor that charge only 1% withdrawal fees.

Withdrawing funds from Payweb to the bank account is available only for business accounts. More details on the site payweb.com.

• 4 weeks later...

Today more and more popular becomes income from the Internet, because it can be an additional income, which is gladly accepted by everyone. That is why many people ask question – how to earn in the Internet?

The best way to earn in the Internet is of course to have your own website. There are hundreds of articles how to earn on the website, so I won’t go into details.

If you cannot make your own website, you can become a freelancer. There is a huge demand on freelancers right now as a lot of people start treating Internet not only as an entertainment but as a serious business.

One more interesting way to earn in the Internet is affiliate programs. You get your unique id number (referral link) and you can put it where never you like: forums, social networks, etc. The most interesting in the affiliate programs is that you are not paid once for inviting a new client, you will get money from his/her transactions constantly. If you can make a big referral network, it is possible that your additional income will become your main, and what is more interesting it will be a passive one.

In all these situations the electronic payment system Payweb will help you.

If you earn money on your website you will have to withdraw this money. By ordering a card in Payweb you also get an offshore account only for 50$. The advantages of offshore account are obvious. To withdraw money from your debit card you can in any cash machine near your house.

If you work as a freelancer you will also have to withdraw earned money. In future you may have your own team of freelancers and you will have to pay for work of other freelancers. In Payweb you will pay only 0.5$ from transaction of any amount to another account.

And of course Payweb has a very profitable affiliate program. By having your referrals you will get stable income. So it is profitable and easy to work with Payweb!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you are trading international Forex market, you can open an account in the Company NordFX and fund it with Payweb. Very profitable, fast and convenient.

Is their other broker site that accept payweb also? Anyway I just check and its seems the fees are just too high for my comfort. Its more advisable if I'm going to use bank transfer offered by my broker site directly and pay minimal fees that use payweb and pay more fees. I don't think I can save money if I'm going to use payweb than if I'm going to use direct bank transfer.

Dear forum users!

We remind you that you can fund your Payweb accounts with such currencies as: Webmoney, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Qiwi by using accredited exchangers such as intexchange.com and paywebexchange.com.

You can withdraw funds from your Payweb accounts with the help of international debit card at any ATM worldwide.

• 2 weeks later...
You can withdraw funds from your Payweb accounts with the help of international debit card at any ATM worldwide.

Problem is the fees in using this international debitcard. Unlike when I use paypal that its free payweb do charge some fees. Ithink payweb will be much better if they going to introduce bank withdrawal for free. If that going to happen I'm sure I will be vivid fan of payweb. But as long theirs other processors like paypal that has less fees or no fees to withdraw money. I don't think I will use payweb.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Payweb would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Following the best traditions of these holidays we would like to present you, as a Christmas gift, special conditions for Debit Card account opening: Starting from today and till Wednesday, 2 January 2013, standard Debit Card account opening fee is reduced from $50 to $30 for all the holders of verified* Personal accounts in Payweb.

*Payweb account verification is a simple and quick procedure: we require plain scanned copies of personal ID and proof of address.

Problem is the fees in using this international debitcard. Unlike when I use paypal that its free payweb do charge some fees. Ithink payweb will be much better if they going to introduce bank withdrawal for free. If that going to happen I'm sure I will be vivid fan of payweb. But as long theirs other processors like paypal that has less fees or no fees to withdraw money. I don't think I will use payweb.

It's a simple cost of internal bank transfer to the user's own bank account. And since it's reasonable enough, and, of course, a flat fee irrelevant of the amount withdrawed, we think it's hardly a deal-breaker.

• 2 weeks later...

It is good to see the Admin of this program is online on this forum here. Well, because we see, not too many Admin of the online program is online in the forums here. But, I still see the fee on this program is actually too high here. Even it is reduced already here.

• 2 weeks later...

It is good to see the Admin of this program is online on this forum here. Well, because we see, not too many Admin of the online program is online in the forums here. But, I still see the fee on this program is actually too high here. Even it is reduced already here.

you mean their fee? i think that is relative to the other people, as for me i only think this site should do more promotion in this year, as i can see that they don't gain much popularity even like that i still have some positive thought about them, so i think to gain some share market in online business field is possible thing to reach by payweb

It's a simple cost of internal bank transfer to the user's own bank account. And since it's reasonable enough, and, of course, a flat fee irrelevant of the amount withdrawed, we think it's hardly a deal-breaker.

What make you think its irrelevant? This is the main reason why payweb can't compete again LR, paypal and even against moneybookers. Because payweb its selr is irrelevant. lols. Being an online processors payweb must compete with other processors for online users and if you think payweb has its own world then payweb really has its own dream world. lols.

Well, it depends on their objectives or vision. Since, LR is mainly focusing in the investment programs and their features are different and payweb do have the same thing though, their use or field isn't that wide that's why we don't usually see this being used in those programs. I think they need to have more reputation and new features.

We are glad to report that starting Feb 1 you will be able to open euro accounts in Payweb system.

Please note that currency of your Payweb account can be chosen during the registration process.

Besides that, every holder of Payweb Personal account will be able to order a euro Debit Card account in our partner bank.

Rates for EUR account are available at our “Fees and Rates” section on our site payweb.com.

• 3 months later...

The real use of a payment processor is only when it is accepted widely by lot of sites but even if it is a new payment processor and in process to gain popularity giving promotional offers i don't think we should miss those promotional offers rather these should be taken as occasional earning opportunity and in case of payweb though it is not accepted by many sites yet

so far this payment processor accepted by some online business program , and you can cehck their site to know more about that site, but it is not as much as other payment processor like paypal or even liberty reserve maybe because this one is younger than that payment processor i told before.

Great news for Payweb users!

Our service is constantly growing and expanding. There are 30 000 of us at this moment. Several thousand of users join our service every day from more than 47 countries of the world.

We have clients in such countries as:

4567942.jpg

And it's not the whole list. Even in Ecuador we have our friends!

More than 10 million dollars have been transferred through our service since the beginning of the year. Can you imagine that? It is almost an annual budget of a small country. And it is only in 5 months! Let’s see the statistics at the end of the year.

www.payweb.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everything changes to the better, and our bank-partner improves its system:

Dear Customer,

Our Bank is performing a major and essential upgrade in its bankcard system in order to serve you better in the future. Because of this there will be a banking holiday on the 20th June 2013 and we have to limit the services available to you starting from the evening of 19th June 2013, Central European Time, and finishing on 20th June 2013 as follows:

· The Netbank service is not available from the evening of 19th June 2013 until the end of our business day on 20th June 2013.

· Incoming, outgoing and internal transfers will not be processed from the evening of 19th June 2013 until the end of our business day on 20th June 2013. This means that any such transfers received on 20th June will be processed on 21st June 2013.

· Bankcard transaction processing will not be available, and cards cannot be used for POS, ATM and online transactions, from early morning (01.00 CET) on the 20th of June 2013 until noon (13.00 CET) on 20th of June 2013.

· Our Customer Services will be able to answer general enquiries, cancellation of Lost or stolen Cards and Digipass devices will be uninterrupted. Should you have any questions please contact us: https://www.loyalbank.com/eng/contact

Our website (www.loyalbank.com) will have updated information as the upgrade in the bankcard system proceeds.

We appreciate your patience and regret any inconvenience this upgrade may have caused.

• 1 month later...

Scheduled site maintenance for 24 July 2013

Dear Customers, we have scheduled a technical maintenance to enhance our system for upcoming Wednesday, July 24, 2013 from 08.00 till 11.00 CET. Due to this fact Payweb.com website will be temporarily unavailable. Please arrange to submit transactions before or after this scheduled maintenance.

After the renovation each user of Payweb system will automatically get 2 accounts (in USD and EUR currencies).

Please note that after technical maintenance pop-up windows will be temporarily unavailable and the major part of information will be available in English only.

We apologize for any inconveniences.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Customers,

Please be informed that we have scheduled a technical maintenance of Payweb system. The upgrade requires 15-minutes downtime that will start on August 21, 2013, 9:00 (CET).

Due to this fact Payweb.com website will be temporarily unavailable. Please arrange to submit transactions before or after this scheduled maintenance.

We apologize for any inconveniences.