Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PayWeb- Payweb.com

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to register here from 2 days but unable to register . it showing error and showing it will be available today . looking hopefully for that and its really great when they offering good amount each day only doing small work.

Compared to other e-currency payment processor, it is difficult to register with payweb. They take more than 24 hours to check and validate your request for registration(they are doing manual confirmation). And unlike other ecurrency processor you need to submit you identification documents as well. Currently i'm in the second phase .Still waiting they confirm my account.

i only joined because of the daily bonus. 50 cents is a good promo bonus every single day. and yes theres an exchanger on their site to use when you want to transfer your funds to LR. theres a $1 fee so its better to make exchanges when you have more on your account. i still dont know if i'll use this more in the future but for now,the bonus is what matters. :P

Are the bonus still up? I think the promo is not available now because they found out that there are cheaters that abuses the pormo bonus of the site that's why they suspend it for now, if I'm not mistaken, because I haven't get bonus when I try to ask for it.

Payweb promo bonus is really impressive, but my account is not activated yet. They ask me for my ID proof, I'll submit it soon to activate my Payweb account. I am not able to find any specified date upto which they will give us the promo bonus. This is really an unique offer made by any new payment processor.

• 2 weeks later...

My account was also activated within a day after submitting my ID proof. But I'm not able to get the promo bonus because it is always available for a limited time period in a day. I think with growing number of members the promo bonus won't lasts long and they may set a certain limit of dollars for the day to distribute among registered members. But I've little hope to see my account with bonus amount. Little late is better than never get. I've also checked the exchanger which is quite cheap and do instant exchanges from PW to LR.

My account also got verified but unable to get bonus after entering my id and it always showing bonus limit exceeded although i am trying more 7 days . i think now its hard to get bonus when it limited . but still dont lost my hope and trying daily in many times just for getting interest for it.

My account also got verified but unable to get bonus after entering my id and it always showing bonus limit exceeded although i am trying more 7 days . i think now its hard to get bonus when it limited . but still dont lost my hope and trying daily in many times just for getting interest for it.

Yeah. It's hard to get the bonus if they are now in limited. You need to know when they will replenish bonuses so that you can avail. They are usually giving bonuses in the morning and sometimes at night. Depends on the time in your country.

I never got some cents from many times I tried. I must push the button earlier but I don't know when is the right time to push the bonus button.

I don't see any other usage of Payweb except its promotion 50 cents daily.

I think they replensih bonuses early in the morning so you've better to wake up early to get that bonus because it's limited only. I am not able to get some bonuses in here daily but if fortunate enough, I can get some. I received $1.50 bonus in here now and will try to increase it by participating in promos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well now it is easy to get this 50 cents - but their application is limited, now this goes to bonus section of your account and can only be used for debit-card purpose.

Anyway after trying three times i created my account yesterday and explored the site. Will try to get few payouts using payweb on forums and then exchange because exchanging little amount will not be wise as at least 1$ goes in fee itself.

• 2 weeks later...

yes its now very easy to get bonus but after getting two bonus when i clicked for test to send money option then see account balance is 00 and if this bonus for debit-card purpose then think it will not help me more . but before i heard it was easy to send of bonus money which was really good.

• 2 weeks later...

well, I haven't found any use of my PW account, for now,

it may get popular soon in hyip industry as well, but may take time,

currently, except few forums, I think this processor is not getting promoted anywhere else,

even exchange industry also not paying good rates for PW dollar.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont see people using PW nor they look interested in it any more.

It was the bonus what make people interested in it for some time - but as now the bonus story is closed so is the chapter of Payweb I feel.

even though if we can get some extra in our payout from forums it again not look so attractive as we have to pay quite big amount in fee to exchange it to LR as they charge at least 1$ per exchange.

the dollar value of PW can be increased with the increase of members that use this option,

depending on the demand for it, the fee can be lowered,

even for the LR processor that has good value now, it must have taken long time to achieve it,

so even PW also can become valid soon, in near future.

Well though anything can happen but if two or more options are available which one you think people are going to opt for,

simple and strait answer to the question is the one which look more attractive which give more, and unfortunately PW does not look doing so, neither they are looking interested in promotion compaign they should learn something from hd-money which occassionaly spend lot in promtion compaigns.

I think only the exchangers of PW are trying to promote their program, around,

but not the processor, I think so,

or it also can be true that the exchanger of PW might be the same admin of PW processor itself,

anyway, it looked attractive in the beginning but not that useful now, I saw less demand for it among members.

• 1 month later...

Due to my computer crash, I lost my payweb account information, fortunately i did not had any balance in that account.

I contacted the support but they provided me login though but not password for that they are asking to provide id-proof.

I am thinking to create another account instead of going into lenghy process.

I have my PW account details of mine safe with me, since there's bonus offer for PW payments on forums around including DMT,

I also had created an account with them, through top poster contests, DMT is again planning to offer huge amounts of PW $ to members.