Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Introducing the world’s first trading and gaming partnership!

standart

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Swing trading is also a kind of speculative activity in financial market where I guess traders holds the positions for more than one day and they usually use technical analysis instead of looking at fundamental market values.

Swing trading is also a kind of speculative activity in financial market where I guess traders holds the positions for more than one day and they usually use technical analysis instead of looking at fundamental market values.

First part is correct but second is wrong. They rely upon fundamental data, as far-reaching consequences of interest rate decisions, QE, political decisions etc. 

First part is correct but second is wrong. They rely upon fundamental data, as far-reaching consequences of interest rate decisions, QE, political decisions etc. 

Seems like i replace these two terms with each other, thanks for correcting.. i am obliged as without your help i wasn't able to noticed that error.

What do you mean under swinging? Holding positions for long-time? What instruments do you find best for your technique?

Thanks.

Yes. I meant Swing. Hold positions for days or weeks but rare. But now I cannot afford for that style and back to short trades at hotforex.

Yes. I meant Swing. Hold positions for days or weeks but rare. But now I cannot afford for that style and back to short trades at hotforex.

Yeah I'm also quite conservative in the style of trading and currently trade only by scalping. What account of Hotforex do you use for scalping?

HotForex Launch: Loyalty Rewards.

2h2gxl2.jpg

Dear Client,

Make every trade count by joining HotForex Trading Rewards Loyalty Program!* The more you trade, the more HotForex Bars you’ll earn. Exchange them for CASH or trading services, it’s your choice!

There are 4 different reward levels for you to trade your way up to and the more active trading days you accumulate, the more HotForex Bars you’ll earn for each round-turn lot you trade!

Start Earning Your Trading Rewards

You can claim the following rewards just for trading with HotForex*:

Cash Reward

12 Months Subscription to Trading Central

HotForex Debit Card

1 Month Access to Advanced VPS

1 hour private session with a HotForex Market Analyst

3 Month Access to Advanced VPS

Register for the HotForex Trading Rewards Loyalty Program and start earning today!

*Terms and Conditions apply

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to get in touch with our dedicated Customer Support Team via myHotForex, live chat.

Warm regards,

The HotForex Team

• 3 weeks later...
HotForex obtains the FSB (South Africa) License

2u89oqa.jpg

Dear Clients and Partners,

In line with our previous communications relating to the expansion of HotForex, we are excited to announce that in addition to the licenses held under the Financial Services Commission (FSC) , the Financial Service Authority (SVGFSA) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) license, the HotForex brand is now officially licensed by the Financial Services board (FSB) of South Africa through HF Markets (SA) Ltd.

The license is under the name HF Markets SA (PTY) Ltd with license number 46632.

This latest addition to the group shows the commitment of HotForex to develop into a truly global and mutli-regulated brand and better serve its partners and clients.

This is a new milestone in the steady growth of HotForex, demonstrating the continued success of the Company only made possible by our clients and partners and our relentless efforts to extend the best and safest trading environment to our Clients and Partners around the world.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Management

Guys any views on the outcome of Brexit? Should we hedge our positions on risky assets somehow, or just quit and ride out the storm without any open positions??

I avoided to trade during Brexit election, and I guessed right, the price of GBP/USD had a large fall. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody knows if new Hotforex regulator has compensation funds and traders from which countries can claim for this kind of protection? Thanks.

You meant Brexit? I think it's impossible, because hotforex warned their client before and adjust the leverage so if you still lose by Brexit, hotforex is not responsible for any loss;

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody knows if new Hotforex regulator has compensation funds and traders from which countries can claim for this kind of protection? Thanks.

I haven't heard of any regulators' compensation fund but i found out this hotforex investor fund link which maybe helpful.

https://www.hotforex.com/hf/shared/landing-pages/security-of-funds.html

https://static.hotforex.com/assets/common/documents/cysec/Investor_Compensation_Fund.pdf