All Pips

Working hard to achieve success

Gee Dee

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/4/2022 at 11:38 PM, Vaabum said:

This is extremely important for a trader. And indeed, this is the key to achieving many lofty goals. When I first started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I used a demo account for this.

With the help of the Demo Trading accounts we can learn trading in a useful way without the Risks.

• 2 weeks later...

There certainly are a lot of people who come to trading expecting easy money and end up treating it similarly to gambling. But newbies have to make sure they have realistic expectations and start out slowly and carefully to make sure they don't lose a lot of money.

• 1 month later...

Yes sir there is no substitute for hard work whether in Forex trading business or in other parts of life so we must concentrate on performing hard work in learning this Forex trading business and on practice on demo account to gain a lot of trading experiences so that we can become a successful trader one day and build up our career in this business.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Vaabum said:

This rule lived all the time and is relevant to this day. If a trader wants to get a result, he gets it.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

Forex trading can be successful with planning and hard work. Whenever you do any work, you should plan it first When you don't plan, you'll be able to do that work better and can also do that work well And according to their time, they will be able to do that work very soon Therefore, no matter what we do, we should first plan it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...