Memo: Payment for Make 5 posts

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 5/26/2012 2:08 AM

Batch: 96627042

From Account: U0137115 (ECMF Payout)

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 threads

Thank you.

I got the daily login payment too from this site recently.It took more than three weeks before the mod in charge attend to that.Maybe they want things to be a little bigger before making the payment.I think they should just calculate it and pay all at once to avoid much fee from Libertyreserve.

Its sad to see that soon we sont be seeing payment proofs for this 5 posts a day contest anymore since it has come to an end. This is of course assuming that there might be other payments that admin still needs to clear out for this contest for previous days. Sure hope that something else does come from here.

You are right in that the most popular offer that the forum did have to offer was the 5 Posts a day contest. It is really hard for me to be active since I dont usually create threads on forums. Let us just keep hoping that the forum will introduce something for the members soon.

The more popular is the login contest since this got the most number of replies and participants. Although, now I don't have any contests which will be good to post here as make 5 posts thread is gone and I can't have here make 5 threads since I'm not creating threads here but more of discussion.

Yes, most of us doesn't seem comfortable creating a threads because we need to register an account for that particular program as we need to put our referral links. Let's just hope to hear some good news from the Admin when they make an announcement.

I dont see any reason to participate in here right now which is why I hope that really hope that the forum will come up with something interesting to keep members intersted and find the forum interesting. After all, its very important that the forum get as many members to be active as possible for the life of the forum.

I will try to do five posts in here later as I still have some time to do that and perhaps It may just take me 10 minutes for that! Yeah, 10 mins. seems a quite but I am using my Mobile and typing with a keypard is just hard. What I am hoping is a new contest in here, not a posting contest.

Another batch of contests in the forum created. I'm glad that they just remove the older threads and created new ones. And tomorrow I will going to post here again and also seems we see many activities again in the forum also will have more because we have seen payments again.

I am still confuse with the url of this site because when every time I will about to post, I am browsing a different site. Anyway, i will just click the link in here to get me in the right site and can able to start my posting activity in here by today as I didn't able to do that yesterday.

Date: 6/3/2012 2:32 AM

Batch: 97745668

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Payment for Login

Date: 6/3/2012 2:20 AM

Batch: 97744984

Amount: $0.10

Yes, and when you do your daily posting activity in here then you can surely earn a quite good when you compute that in a month. Only if the contest will still last and if you can manage to post in 30 days in here that's already three dollars plus the log in contest which is 60 cents I deducted the fees for that total.

Just when I thought that this forum will already going to close, I was wrong, when I started to see some payments done again in here and also seeing that thread for making 5 posts to earn 10 cents is back, so I started to post again in here .

Date: 6/5/2012 2:19 AM

Batch: 97995171

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 threads

Date: 6/5/2012 2:06 AM

Batch: 97993920

Amount: $0.10

Date: 6/5/2012 1:57 AM

Batch: 97992796