Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

Yeah it was too sad that the promotion of make5posts is already ended and right now we can't earn anything from this forum and it seems that there is no posters posting in here again because of that.

It will be obvious that members will stop posting as what they are looking for is earning in the forum. And also that admin did not said anything about the plan or upcoming events on the forum so the forum activity obviously dropped. :D

i thought that the activity here will remain active like it was in the start. but got surprised when suddenly the members stopped posting or just became not that active it was used to. it started with such great activity. with some exciting contest. though there is no contest lately still it has the same rate as it had before.

Yes, still no news but then i wonder why the forum still have a high alexa ranking of 51,047 which is higher compared to LOT forum. I cant imagine why there is not much activity but then the rank is still high. Very weird to me but then admin dont want to show his self to us. :(

This site has stop paying already. I'm sadden but I'm not surprise. I'm thinking that this one will turn to scam eventually that why I stop posting in here two months back. Right now I'm looking for another ptp sites that will compensate my loss earnings. Hope to find one that much better than this one.

• 5 months later...

but it is still a contest based forum. i would like to see this forum turn into a ptp once again. but because of low funds i think that the admin would still stick with contests only. so i am not motivated to get back to this forum although it is already paying once again for the contest.

The last time or when I join here last year I think october, it is still contest based forum. It is still better to have it since we can have some earnings here and if we think it again as one week earnings here will be 90 cents without fees yet. Still good since it just a matter of minutes to participate or have an entry in the contests.

What do you mean won't earn as we have 5 posts per day and then we will have 10 cents just like 2 cents rate per post. So we have earnings here although limited only. Well, I still grab here as I know that our mods here are also active and try to regain the activity.

Wow. Its really nice to have the forum back. I will really try to post five post in here so that i can benefit in the prize it has to offer. We have a new admin and i think with the name, she must be a woman. I give in my possible best today.