Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

I requested payout here 5 days ago and still pending up to now. Well, this is the longer waiting that i have experience in globalearntalk. But i also saw some other request which is more than i am, the date is Apr 28. Well, i still don't want to conclude something negative as of now not until i heard some news to other members.

My view is not different @ indieover get has been stable forum since long so small financial or other problems may not be affect this forum much

Other than advertisements forum has good contents and so has a ranking that it is counted in top few forums - so they may get lot in the form of google advertisments if they want.

I just hope that the forum should be able to make payments faster as before,

as I already have an active request here and made over 150 GET points that is having enough points to place a fresh request to LR,

I have been waiting for the previous request to get processed,

in order to place a new request on GET and join the queue in the payout section.

I have noticed that globalearntalk advertising box is all empty. And i believe this is one of the reason why the admin is not processing payout this past days because the forum is not earning due to lack of advertisements and sponsor.

A week ago the account was also suspended for some hours. Now its the same again since last night.

There has been no payments made for the last 14 days.

Ive also noticed that there is no advertising banners in the forums more.

I have no idea whats going on, but actually it dosent look super.

Anyone recieved some info or update from the forum?

Sad if they are in problem, i liked the forum

well they are back up running now...still no advertisers in the site:(

Lets see what happens no news in the site.

Just a minute, guys...

GET had a "Account Suspended" message few days back ? I wonder what happened, because I remember last week, GET also had this "Account Suspended" message.

6 May, GET account was suspended.

http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=196729&postcount=2382

13 May, GET account was suspended again

http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199338&postcount=2397

A weekly trend ? So next week we will have another account suspended message ?

I found many members are doubt with this forum's performance. Many members didn't active here anymore, because the payment haven't been made

since 28 April 2011. I hope the admin could give announcement about what happen with the site.

Just a minute, guys...

GET had a "Account Suspended" message few days back ? I wonder what happened, because I remember last week, GET also had this "Account Suspended" message.

6 May, GET account was suspended.

http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=196729&postcount=2382

13 May, GET account was suspended again

http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199338&postcount=2397

A weekly trend ? So next week we will have another account suspended message ?

great observation there, you have got a point here, I was unaware of that weekly trend on GET, regarding that 'account suspended' error,

only on 13th I noticed that recently,

there must be something a serious issue the admin needs to fix that,

also the payment delay has been the latest problem on GET.

I'm worried right now. Theirs only few paying ptp sites left and I don't want to loss this one also. I hope this site can recover. And I don't understand why this site will have bug problem since before this site is running smoothly unless they chance some codes.

GET has no doubt some troubles regarding payments, otherwise they never delayed the payments like this for around three weeks for now,

I agree that there have been some delays in the past too,

but they paid and never had been three weeks delay, as far as I know,

anyway, let's just hope that GET admin to be online and send us update or start to pay soon.

the conditions of the side now is more serious than before . The only advertisement or banner they had before is already disappeared . So there's not even one advertisement left in the forum now. and with delays on payment. the forum seems not to be able to sustain the ptp any more.

I think no one is advertising on the site now anymore , due to which the admin has to spend money from his pocket to pay for the server and the users, so i think this site will not last more ..!

I hope i can cashout from there atleast once!

well, currently, I have slowed down my activity on this forum,

as I already have a lot pending points to be paid out,

and I don't want to waste my time further any more,

if it's turned to non PTP, then I will lose around $3.5, so hopefully, GET return soon back to normal regarding payments.

well, currently, I have slowed down my activity on this forum,

as I already have a lot pending points to be paid out,

and I don't want to waste my time further any more,

if it's turned to non PTP, then I will lose around $3.5, so hopefully, GET return soon back to normal regarding payments.

I am also hoping for that. And if that happen i also hope that the admin will do some changes in the forum rules and in the rate as well. If he did this, then surely their members will be more active in that forum.

Its true the situation is going very bad due to advertisement .actually before there was ads lack but i think never was such situation and its really a challence to Admin to bring back forum from such situation . now due to lack of time i am unable to continue there but seeing hopefully for new ads there.

Still no reply from admin so I check way. I'm surprise why. The "get admin" The one that we use to send our points when we are requesting is not opened for a long time. And I mean long time. Since the last its open is 2010. And I also notice that if we have complain or want to talk to admin we need to open a thread. Although that thread is invisible to members and only can be seen by the person who opens it.

i stopped posting there because the last payout was done there 25 days ago although the admin is online daily but he does not replay to our messages so i think GET will be scam soon that the admin has no advertisers in his forum , thank god because i did not post there real posts because all my posts were payouts proofs only ..

I looked that many members started to worry about payment process in this forum which is long time enough to wait.

It has been more than 3 weeks and almost a month from last time I asked payment. I hope the admin could pay us faster.

Still no payments and still no reply from admin. And I think I have follow all the channels and procedures on how to ask question to admin. Its seem admin is waiting for investors in here. If someone going to buy and ads then I'm sure we all going to get paid. But I think admin must also talk to use members especially us who is already in here for more than a year now.