Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

seems so many member get paid from here usually they dont give so many payment to member.i think i will also get deduction for my last payment since i didnt active in many section.but for the next payment i will make about 40% in other section too so then i will get full amount

I think the best thing in this forum, is that the minimum payment request is low,

I think that this is the main reason for the continued activity of the members of this forum,

in addition to the forum still pays well for members without problems .

Yes it true minimum payout is advantage here and also for payment processor . and forum is also well paying and i am active daily here because of very first loading of forum and as a old members i never have any bad experience from this forum.

GET paid me a fast payment,

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 4/10/2011 5:56 PM

Batch: 58879744

From Account: U5345684 (GET Member Payment)

Amount: $2.25

Memo: GlobalEarnTalk.com payment

Thank you.

i am trying to follow their rules to post in the other sections. but it seems there is no payment processor section. there are not too many sections here compared to other forums. but still i have to post in these sections i see here. y

actually , i can advise you to post in CPT section there like other forums , i might post there in my weekend time because the forum is paying form members but there are about 10 pending payouts there which requested 4 days ago but the admin did not pay for them till now. so iam worried about that.

What is CPT section. Do you mean ptc section. i will try to post there. anyways, i tried to donate points to GET bank for 570 points. and i have noticed it won't let. when i tried 500 points i was able to donate successfully. so i think there is maximum amount of 500 points to request each time here. besides one payout at a time rule here.

What is CPT section. Do you mean ptc section. i will try to post there. anyways, i tried to donate points to GET bank for 570 points. and i have noticed it won't let. when i tried 500 points i was able to donate successfully. so i think there is maximum amount of 500 points to request each time here. besides one payout at a time rule here.

yah and it is big problem for us because we like to get high money in 1 requests but i mean is there a GPT section there ??? i mean ptc , pts and ptp as any ptp forum so i can be active there , anyway i will start posting there after i see new proofs of payments for all members because the admin take long time to pay for us there.

I think that the low minimum payment request alone is not enough to attract a lot of members to this forum,

It will not be sufficient reason makes the old members in this forum are interested in being more active,

because there are many new forums now, given the best rates, and interest to pay quickly for members .

as expected before, I was given a 75 points deduction in my last payment,

which is 25% fee towards the payment proof violation,

and other than that, there was not a single point deducted from my payment,

I am glad that GET is making fast payment with reasonable post rates.

well, I have an active request on this forum, for 180 points, that was placed on 12th, April, that's a six days ago,

so I think in next two days, the payment will be issued as soon as possible, here after,

as the forum pays within a week maximum, or sometimes a bit delayed than that time,

well, I hope to reach next cash out limit to LR by the time I receive the payment.

well, I have noticed that the forum is giving 40% deduction in case if we focus on PTP sections the most,

that might be a huge loss to suffer,

in order to avoid this PTP poster rule violation, it is better to post in hyip discussion sections as well,

or else it will be much more better if we also touch other sections on the forum also.

GET, in my view has very good post rates especially in case of proof posters,

if one can follow the proof rule and post images after every three consecutive text proofs,

that will be a great chance on GET to earn two cents for proofs,

this way, GET is gaining a lot activity, just my opinion.

GET payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 4/21/2011 4:20 PM

Batch: 59666073

From Account: U5345684 (GET Member Payment)

Amount: $1.35

Memo: Global Earn Talk.com payment

Thank you.

GET, in my view has very good post rates especially in case of proof posters,

if one can follow the proof rule and post images after every three consecutive text proofs,

that will be a great chance on GET to earn two cents for proofs,

this way, GET is gaining a lot activity, just my opinion.

I guess just their post rates are too low and can not regarded as a good rate, but for the payment proof poster , seems not a problem. I'm just glad they are still consistent to pay without deduct and without strict regulations as well.