Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What risk management strategy that you used?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am use stop loss and not risking high margin per trading. that is my main risk management plan. however, it can't prevent me from loss in trading because its related with my trading skills and strategy. If I am good and work with good strategy, have chance to make profit more than losses. but if not, loss will be higher than profit.

order to be successful in trading we need to understand the risks well. With the understanding that we can minimize the risk of loss. we not only manage the money that we need, but we also need to do a good risk management. One is the installation of SL. SL is very important, especially for beginners.

I only want to risking 5% of my capital in one trading, that is as much as i can do, but usually it is around 3%-5% per trade or per position, and i using 5% when it comes for the big news such as NFP or GDP news so i can grab more profit while can hold the big loss for  a while.

Risk management is imperative for successful trading in the long run. You can trade well but if you fail to manage risk then you can lose a lot as well. So, trading will requires great management skills in all aspects. I used the low capital and low leverage and use sl to avoid total loss and I do not trade on bad news days and do not trade on Friday cause its a poor day to trade and avoid evening when everyone closes their trades. 

Risk management is not a strategy. Its a way to manage our account. Its good if we going to read more about risk management to learn more. Simply because its best to make our account last longer especially when we are getting a bad hit. And most of the way to make good with our trade is to trade just 2% of our actual trading capital. This is how we can make some good profit in here some how.

Yes its very true devoid of income producing its extremely hard to help achievements in Forex and every person should have strategy to achieve this. in my opinion we by no means risk 5% all our trade since previous to we witnessed without having risk management precisely how the item terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

@Nikhil

So you're low risk taker traders, that's good so do I. I don't like to risk more than 10%, maybe a little bit risky than you, but

I think that is rarely happen too. I will risk 10% a day if that is really necessary but mostly, I won't use more than 5% too for

all of transactions in a day. So it's not only one transaction, if one transaction I will risk below than 1% for my safety.

Similarly, I don't risk more than 5% of my equity per trade. Usually, I risk between 3-5% depending on my analysis and it helps ensure my trading capital. There could be so many risk management strategies and the trader would choose the most effective among them and stick to it.

• 3 months later...

When the trader wants to trade and he or she wants to make profit from his or her trading, he or she will have to make use of risk management. It is with the help of the stop loss that the trader can be able to protect his or her account and also to be able to handle his or her account very well from the riskiness of forex.

Whatever a trader is ready to do to minimize the chances of losing and maximize the chances of profit is risk management. Whatever way the trader chooses to achieve this is fine provided it is all geared towards controlling the amount of losses he makes and at the same time, maximizing profits.

@Decub that is correct no matter what you don to keep your self trading in a good mode its called risk managment for example a trader that uses stoploss is also practicing good risk management rewards so there is nothing to worry about this we need to try and practice how to set a good risk management asset for good and profitable trade

@Decub that is correct no matter what you don to keep your self trading in a good mode its called risk managment for example a trader that uses stoploss is also practicing good risk management rewards so there is nothing to worry about this we need to try and practice how to set a good risk management asset for good and profitable trade

That is true as a good trader you must set good risk management to have what its take s for you to succeed if you dont apply risk management in your trade there is no way which you are going to have a well secured trade and that is what make up a good trader and money managment is also matter alot

Risk strategy is really a survival strategy in forex because if you do not manage your risks you will easily lose your capital and the secret to success in forex is minimizing losses while profiting from the business because the best trades are yet to come. Let's Take our quick survey and we’ll add $5 to your account from TenkoFx

@tray, sure. Stop loss is one of the greatest tools that Forex presents. It is better to use it than to trade raw. However, sometimes, certain traders only find it difficult to make use of it for the fact that it is such a difficult thing to implement. Making use of the SL tool helps you safeguard your trade.

• 5 months later...

Not spend around more than 5% of my total equity, that is my risk management also it should be around 3%-5%  less than that you will lose the chance to make profit, but more than 5% will be easier to loss in bigger amount.

Its best if we educate our self about forex trading and the contents of risk and money management. First and foremost risk management has nothing to do with actual trading. Secondly if you going to compute the amount then you are dealing with money management and not risk management. Knowing how to use money and risk management is essential in earning in forex trading.

Its best if we educate our self about forex trading and the contents of risk and money management. First and foremost risk management has nothing to do with actual trading. Secondly if you going to compute the amount then you are dealing with money management and not risk management. Knowing how to use money and risk management is essential in earning in forex trading.

I don't what is your own defenition, but defenitely risk management has something to do with actual trading. Money management is other terms of that, but if you seek many articles and book risk management is also but how to manage your capital. If Risk management does not have nothing to do with actual trading then never did risk management but money management, right?