Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

It's not that great also as it is seems that the site would not improve anymore without the help if another admin. It just like the admin has admitted that the site is no good anymore if he would not ask or have some help from another admin. But at least he is able to find some solutions on the site.

It is such a great news, if we can hear, Nick is getting help from a new Admin for his forum. Well, we do not know yet the new Admin, but, basically we never know Nick as well. We never meet him face by face, or his Facebook profile. So, we can only hope this forum will keep paying members

New admin ?, This makes us ask ourselves whether the forum will pay or not, maybe now members are frustrated for delay in payment, but at least they know that they will receive payment in the end, but after that there will be a new admin , it will change from just a delay in payment to concerns about payment generally .

the only post i have made here are payment proofs from all my investment site my earning here is to low although i have already received three payout here but i am only active here to promote my hyip that my monitor is actively promoting i am not posting on other section but i would like to get back posting here because it's a good forum and a legit one

It is such a great news, if we can hear, Nick is getting help from a new Admin for his forum. Well, we do not know yet the new Admin, but, basically we never know Nick as well. We never meet him face by face, or his Facebook profile. So, we can only hope this forum will keep paying members

Hmm, what do you mean here ? What new admin for the forum ? From the start this EP forum only had 2 admins, which are Nick and Jambasha. But then forum is owned by Nick, he started it. I only hope payments can be made faster here. I created a payment request in EP forum the same day I made one at MEF forum. I have been paid by MEF already but not EP...

It doesn't really matter who is the owner of the site. I don't think that jambasha own the site at all. So I just hope that I would be able to see him more active on the site. What I feel is that nick has more say on the site and make the final decision on the site as well.

@christmas_,you are very correct,i wonder where they got such false news that the admin is planning to get another admin,there are 2 admins in EP,Nick and Jambasha,Nick is the owner of the forum and Jambasha is just a co-admin,anyways the admin would increase the post rates in the forum any time soon.

I just hope that the admin would increase the post rate indeed anytime soon. So I just hope that I would see nice post rate soon. So I just hope that I can get nice amount again posting when the admin has increased the post rate. As I would like to be more active again on the site If that would happen

It's not going to be soon but we are waiting for it. I don't know if I can start my posting in EP this week but thinking that I will need to manage many Forums to be active. I might still consider EP forum although, might not have daily posting but at least some posts in a week.

Maybe it would take another month or two before the admin would be able to increase the post rate. So guess that the admin is trying to prepare the site for that position rate increase. But I just hope that after the post rate increase the rate would be decreased once again too soon just like the last time.

Yeah I would just try to support the site as well. I am not sure how many post I would be able to do daily on the site. So I just hope that I would be able to post here daily somehow. If I would post here like two post daily then I think I would be able to get my motivation on posting on the site once more.

The admin has already gotten the funds to sustain the forum when he increases post rates,i think he is just working on one or two things before he increases the post rates,i have not been active in the forum lately but i post payment proofs in the forum on a daily basis.

so i just hope that the admin would be able to make the site a much better forum so that we would be more motivated on focusing on the site. i just feel that the admin is having a hard time to maintain the ptp on the site and is just struggling to save the site. although thankfully he can come up with some solutions with his problems on maintaining the ptp on the site.

so i just hope that the admin would be able to make the site a much better forum so that we would be more motivated on focusing on the site. i just feel that the admin is having a hard time to maintain the ptp on the site and is just struggling to save the site. although thankfully he can come up with some solutions with his problems on maintaining the ptp on the site.

Yes, admin have to make forum better in order to motive members. My payment also pending in paid/processing list from 2 months. I send PM to admin but not any response from him. We can see he has doing lots of struggle for giving continuity to forum. Hope admin manage problem and pay fastly to all members.

I don't believe you. You have pending payout for two months. Admin cleared payout possibly a month but not that long and yet, admin jambasha also shows the support the forum however, I don't feel much encouragement because, we don't have the forum good post rates and activities.

I don't believe you. You have pending payout for two months. Admin cleared payout possibly a month but not that long and yet, admin jambasha also shows the support the forum however, I don't feel much encouragement because, we don't have the forum good post rates and activities.

You can see my payout request pending in paid/processing list. Admin ask my Payza id because I asked to admin for my Paypal account. It is not matter of believe or not, If you have any doubt then you can see my payment pending with same user name in earning palace forum. I am sure that admin pay me but I don't know when.

@bimal321,i can see that you are the one that made the last comment here http://www.earningpalace.com/forum/paid-processed-payout-request/150557-bimal321-1st-payment-request-pp.html#post703113

It seems that the admin has processed your payment to payza account 'cos when i check your points,you only have 19 points,how come your points was deducted without you getting paid,or did you request for a payout in another thread? Just curious.

@bimal321,i can see that you are the one that made the last comment here http://www.earningpa...html#post703113

It seems that the admin has processed your payment to payza account 'cos when i check your points,you only have 19 points,how come your points was deducted without you getting paid,or did you request for a payout in another thread? Just curious.

I also said that my payment is processed but not received any payment till. You can see all members whose payment request are approved they already got paid but I am not got my payment. Hope I will get paid soon because my points are already approved, I am talking about delay payment of earning palace.

This is what you are going to do now,send another PM to the admin and copy the link of the payment request and send it to him,after doing that,make a shout in the chat box and tell admin to check is PM or to look at the link,post the link in the chat box as well,this would make the admin or mod to respond to you on time,that thread should be move back to approved section and not paid/processing section.

I also said that my payment is processed but not received any payment till. You can see all members whose payment request are approved they already got paid but I am not got my payment. Hope I will get paid soon because my points are already approved, I am talking about delay payment of earning palace.

Well, it is not a good thing here. It is better to send the Private Message to the Admin of this forum. So, they can help to fix the problem here. At least the payment can be done easily. Actually this forum now is decreasing in popularity, because the Admin is not focusing on the forum anymore

I'm so much motivated in posting on the site before that I would not post in other forums just so I would be able to make a lot of post on the site. But now I have not heard any kind of motivation on the site at all. So I just hope that the admin would be able to improve the site soon.

I still have a 2 dollar pending payment request from last month, I think it is going to sit there for another few months before admin has the funds to process them. I think he is waiting to collect his monthly funding or something, but we have no idea how he gets his income for the forum now since there doesn't seem to be any new investors, and no one seems to be joining the site that are advertised on the banners so admin might not be getting any commission

I still have a 2 dollar pending payment request from last month, I think it is going to sit there for another few months before admin has the funds to process them. I think he is waiting to collect his monthly funding or something, but we have no idea how he gets his income for the forum now since there doesn't seem to be any new investors, and no one seems to be joining the site that are advertised on the banners so admin might not be getting any commission

i guess if the admin of this program is not doing well with this forum maybe he/she should sell it,the forum has not being doing well for over 5 month now and i don't see this forum going back to it old days.i have stop posting on the forum and i have a 5$ request on the forum for over a month now and i don't have an idea when i will be paid

@savehouse that is one possibility of handling it and I get the feeling that it could be a likely event with Nick doing this because it seems like he has very little time to mange all 3 of his forums, and at the moment TCC has been neglected and slowly so is EP. Strange thing is that both the moderators, Hoang lond and omarlaa are no longer moderators and active there.