Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Thats really great that we will get paid soon i am really happy about that and i have 5 bucks payment request in here so it will be good to see it in my alertpay payment processor id.it has been really long.

That's good news for everyone who requested payment already in EP. Btw, what took it so long for payments to be processed in here? Is admin nick quite busy lately? I haven't reach payout in here yet so I've better be active again and reach minimum payout.

That's good news for everyone who requested payment already in EP. Btw, what took it so long for payments to be processed in here? Is admin nick quite busy lately? I haven't reach payout in here yet so I've better be active again and reach minimum payout.

I don't know if they (admin/mods) released any "official statement" about the delay in the payments, but for me the reason is quite unimportant really. Sure it would be nice to know if they're going to the monthly payments, or if this was just some "one off" happening and from now on the payments will be paid faster, but as long as they're paid with not much longer waiting than a month, I'm all good with their activity.

i never see any official news about this delay, everything just happen like this, the payment that already approved not touched by admin, and now it is more than 10 payment request, and that is right, it is better to be active here since it also help the other members to reach minimum payout

i never see any official news about this delay, everything just happen like this, the payment that already approved not touched by admin, and now it is more than 10 payment request, and that is right, it is better to be active here since it also help the other members to reach minimum payout

Exactly. We should still be active even though there are issues about delays in our payouts. We should not stop posting in the forum because of this reason and it would be good that we still make posts as to help each other reach payout. Without updated threads, we cannot reach our target.

Exactly. We should still be active even though there are issues about delays in our payouts. We should not stop posting in the forum because of this reason and it would be good that we still make posts as to help each other reach payout. Without updated threads, we cannot reach our target.

some members choose to stop their activity here include me but after heard the news that admin will be back to clear the payment here i stay here and try to be active as the best as i can here too, and so far i see good activity yesterday even not like it used to be

some members choose to stop their activity here include me but after heard the news that admin will be back to clear the payment here i stay here and try to be active as the best as i can here too, and so far i see good activity yesterday even not like it used to be

Good to hear that. I am resuming my activity here in EP and will try to reach payout as soon as possible so that I will be included in the processing of payouts when admin nick will come and process payments in the forum.

I also hear that Nick will be back soon to process the payout but for some other forum which Nick is admister Like global forexTalk,my payment in here was approve by mod honglong'' and this is a good sign that they will also approve payment soon on earning palace.

@mony: good job and well i think you are right action speaks louder than words LOL, just be active here and maybe you can reach your minimum payout after you get paid here too, it seems today activity increased a bit

Yeah, well, only thing we can currently do is just trust the admin and wait. But the payments have been pending for way, way too long time to be really acceptable, but better late than never I guess. Hopefully the payments will be processed this week.

Yeah, well, only thing we can currently do is just trust the admin and wait. But the payments have been pending for way, way too long time to be really acceptable, but better late than never I guess. Hopefully the payments will be processed this week.

i think you are right we need to wait for the payment cleared and let see about that, i also hope this site paid the members this week so i also can resume my activity here, it seems this forum will be promising more if admin come back

Yes but To be serious Nick has to compensate members I mean Posters with a lot of bunos or points in here because of payment delayed because many posters would have requested their payment almost twice in here but due to the delayed some of them are fearful to do further posting.

Yes but To be serious Nick has to compensate members I mean Posters with a lot of bunos or points in here because of payment delayed because many posters would have requested their payment almost twice in here but due to the delayed some of them are fearful to do further posting.

There is no reason for admin to compensate members just because of this small issue. Just think about it. If your boss delays in giving you your wages, is your boss supposed to pay you extra ?

i never find about thing like that but if admin truly want i will be glad too but if not still same :D, at least he still paid the members, yesterday i find some members that making post in this site, and it seems today some members also did the same things

While browsing EP yesterday i have read that hoang long is saying Admin will pay soon so we must have little patience and not think of getting bonus, there will be contests through which we can achieve bonus thing :) Lets hope everything will run smooth again.

I am not expecting for any bonus in here as being paid would be enough. That's good if the Admin would introduce a new contest hope that it is something that will be good even we don't keep on being active. I am also expecting that things goes fine once the Admin paid those payment request.

You will be paid out early, please don't worry too about problem of payment, admin will clear all payment when he come back, we should give him time, as I known, he have a bit problem about health but I think that now everything is normal and he will back again early to pay out for everyone.

I think mod hoang long already processed those payouts. Really just made that admin is offline for a long time. Even we say that admin will clear it according to our mod still not have a big impact to the forum's activity. It is still not that active.

I think mod hoang long already processed those payouts. Really just made that admin is offline for a long time. Even we say that admin will clear it according to our mod still not have a big impact to the forum's activity. It is still not that active.

no payment request that already processed, they are just approved and waiting to be paid, mod hoang also said us to be patience in chatbox, becuase he said that sooner admin will come online and paid the members, i hope admin will come with some good explanation why he don't online for a long time