Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

For sure the activites are not good here in EP. Some members reached their goal already but if payment will be done then members will start accumulating points again. Just wishing that EP processing of payment will be back, that our payment will only took maximum of a one week before it get processed.

i can see that members are more active at the contest threads then the regular PTP posting.I balance my posting in both contest threads an also at the other paying threads.The contests are more intresting an i think the time is there is a dealy in annoucing the results

just wonder to ask, if the alertpay account is not verified, will it pay too? or must have a verified alertpay account to receive payment?

I think it is not Important to verified your AP account if you want to receive the payments , but if you want to withdraw your money to your bank or by credit card ..etc , you should to verify your account .

I think it is not Important to verified your AP account if you want to receive the payments

Can't seem to find any answer on AP's site, but most likely they also have some quite low limitations in the total fund transfer limits on the unverified account. Kinda like PP has (IIRC) $2500 transfer limit on unverified account. Too bad it's not that easy to get one's AP account verified, would make many people's life so much easier.

@pinay: please stay on the topic.

well today i just make some posts here, not too much while i already reach 800 points here, maybe i should stop to be active for a moment in this site and then trying to make more post in other site, but lately i find good activity by some members here, maybe they are the one who still not reach minimum request

It's soon one week since I was approved, and two weeks since the first pending PO was approved - that's starting to be way too long waiting time. AS I'm quite new member, I don't know how have the payments been handled in the past, but this doesn't really leave that good impression. Mod work was nice, and the approval was fast, but if the actual payment is pending for two weeks, then it's not good at all...

Indeed. It really take time for admin to be online again. I guess really busy in offline stuff and unable to be online atleast to visit his forum. Well I believe he will be online in the middle of the month to clear those payments. I don't know if possible to have here several payment requests just like in dmt forum.

I don't know if possible to have here several payment requests just like in dmt forum.

Can't seem to find info about this very easily on the forums, but I think that I haven't seen any double PO requests from the members. Anyway, would be nice to have if the actual payout after approval takes half a month - many would reach respectable amount of points during that time. I'm myself also soon gotten half more of the points of my first withdrawal request, so making that in another week would mean that every couple weeks I'd reach that 3 USD.

The ability to make multiple payment requests here would make EP more active I believe. Payment processing has slowed down of late as compared to what is was before. If we are allowed to make more than one payment request then we would not mind the delay because then you know that you already have two or more requesting pending that will be cleared when admin processes payments.

I'm not sure if that has already been suggested (on EP itself) and what has been the reply, but I fully agree with you. Waiting 2+ weeks to get few dollar, and then starting out again is not really nice, when you could basically have quite a steady stream of money coming in every week if you were to allowed to adjust your PO requests like that.

Yes, that ain't good! That's why i set mine as 3 dollars because i don't like waiting long when i am only waiting for few dollars. I have 400 points in here, i have to reach 500 points at least so that once i got paid, it wouldn't be hard for me to accumulate 100 points.

I'm not sure if that has already been suggested (on EP itself) and what has been the reply, but I fully agree with you. Waiting 2+ weeks to get few dollar, and then starting out again is not really nice, when you could basically have quite a steady stream of money coming in every week if you were to allowed to adjust your PO requests like that.

No, not possible. As when you request payout here you will not able to modify it as moderators here will going to lock your payment request and will go on for processing your request. Only we can do is to make more posts and continue doing some posts and in next cashout will request it and for sure it will be bigger than the previous request.

What I meant by "adjusting our payments", was that if the members we're able to leave multiple payout requests at the same time, getting the actual payment two weeks later wouldn't be an issue, since we could time out PO requests in a way that we'd be getting e.g., $3 weekly. Now we get bigger lump sums only every now and then (which does in the end work out to the same amount, but is still a bit uncertain) instead of getting steady stream.

Indeed no reason to be worried if the admin has proven record of paying, even if a little late. And if we stay active on the forum, we may just place new PO request after getting paid, so we are not on the losing end really. And if everyone just stopped their actions after placing PO request, the forum would die out very soon.

Indeed no reason to be worried if the admin has proven record of paying, even if a little late. And if we stay active on the forum, we may just place new PO request after getting paid, so we are not on the losing end really. And if everyone just stopped their actions after placing PO request, the forum would die out very soon.

Yes, we can accumulate more points and will not be a problem as we can still request those points for the next payout process. So this time only we see admin had a long time to be busy offline. Im not even able to participate in the contests because of pending payments.

Yeah I just did that and eventually reached another minimum payout amount and already requested for payment, so now I have 2 pending payment requests from this forum :D

But you cannot have more than one payment request open at a time? Or can you place another one after the first was approved? Otherwise I guess your second request will be disqualified, and you might receive deductions because of that...

Yeah I just did that and eventually reached another minimum payout amount and already requested for payment, so now I have 2 pending payment requests from this forum :D

2? are you sure we allowed to do something like that in EP? i never see any do that and based on mony posts that his payment request denied just because the previous payment request not paid yet by admin, or are you just cannot be patience here to get paid?

I can see even more PO request being approved, but no change in the paid ones. This is soon starting to eat into the discussion activity on all members. Not to stop it completely by any means, but given that members could very well use the same time on another forum that pays much faster, I'm sure at least some shift over to another forum and be more active there.

I hope the admin would soon show up and pay everyone, since I'd really like to use EP to its full extent.

@pinay: yeah same here dude, i also need to ask little question through PM :D, but same like you i only see approvement of the payment not the payment, i hope admin just busy with his offline life, because before the same thing happened because admin is busy before