Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Interesting that I see two new members that actively participating in the forum contests of ep forum. Hoping that they will able to have some extra earnings as really the competition is high despite we are still waiting for the payment. So far, I can say we can more posts in the discussion.

Well, perhaps some of our fellow's rest day. I want to post in here in EP, as i checked the forum and it has many new replies in the Paid To Post Discussion. So, it would be an Advantage for me as its been a days since the last time i posted in here.

I will be back in posting today. Seems Im tired in the contests and really need to refresh for awhile and what I can do is to shift in posting in discussion. I guess admin Nick is busy offline as I don't see him yet this weekend. As I also PM him regarding in the contest.

Well as for me my passion with this forum keep increasing daily because of of their on time payment and the activity with this forum is quit a good one so i will always be active here and also commit my self to post atleast 15post per day in here thank you happy earning.

yesterday i already reach my target, i like this forum since the activity is quite good becuase of some active member in this site, and talking about the payment i see some payment request that not approved yet, maybe in this week admin or moderators will be verify the post and the paid the members

EP is/was where I started this whole GPT-post thing - and today found my way over here. Been a members of mere hours, but somehow I've gotten the impression that over at DMT the discussion is actually discussion, not just re-spamming OP's words in different order...

yesterday i already reach my target, i like this forum since the activity is quite good becuase of some active member in this site, and talking about the payment i see some payment request that not approved yet, maybe in this week admin or moderators will be verify the post and the paid the members

You are right, many members are active in EP forum and post quality is good too.Sometimes it takes little more time to approve payment requests but i don't think it will take longer than a week.You will soon get paid.

I haven't felt like any delay in payment last time on EP, since my cash out request was placed in the last week of the month and it was as usual fast approved before the payout time so that the admin was able to clear it as well, so I have experienced a fast payment from EP.

I haven't felt like any delay in payment last time on EP, since my cash out request was placed in the last week of the month and it was as usual fast approved before the payout time so that the admin was able to clear it as well, so I have experienced a fast payment from EP.

my assumption about that delay is admin who is bussy now but i hope this week he clear the payment , yesterday i reached 700 points here. and yesterday i don't see too much activity here make me little hard to gain my target in this site, today i don't make any post yet, but i hope it will crowd like it used to be

700 points to wait here is a lot of point. It is fine to see the Admin is busy, as long as Nick, the Admin still remembers his forums and making the forums here legit and paying. Because if not, the forums can be gone and in problem if no one cares

I've put my first payment request in, and it was approved in three days. Still waiting for the actual payment processing, but there's no need to hurry with that - as long as it won't take more than a week I'm all cool with it.

I just hope the Admin would allow us to have multiple payments so that even the processing of payment may take time then we will not be affected by it, as what we need to do is continue our activity. Btw, i check the forum and there are new replies in the PTP Discussion.

well, I haven't yet reached the minimum cash out limit on this forum, this month, I will have to try to be more active and simply depending on payment proofs can't help to reach the payout limit, instead I would be required to make comments in discussion sections as well.

As expected we do see that payment process took long time now. But then only the solution for a long wait of payment is to have accumulate more points if possible and we can and then we got paid then we already request for another payment. Not sure if admin is online already.

I can see the first approved but not paid request is from Monday, so it's basically just one business week. If they're going to make the payments over the weekend, I'd say that's still "fine" timeframe. Sure everyone would like to get their money instantly, but I think one week is still acceptable for the whole process.

Fast payment process will benefit both the forum and the members, the forum will get more activities and lot of fresh members to contribute to the forum, that is why I think EP always tries it's level best to complete the post checking and payment process as fast as possible to keep members active.

today i don't make post here, i will see if i can make post tommorow, since i see a lot of payment now already approved but not paid, and i see admin is offline for some days too, but even something like that happen, this forum still have quite good activity in some section

Well i am also not active in here today but i just hope that the delay in the payment will not make the activities in this forum to be down as for me i dont have any problem with the payment since the admin is trusted so i know that i will get paid.