Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are You Addicted to Foreign Exchange?

myregister

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so many trader addicted with forex because they already get earning from their effort and already making money with this business, but might any trader still only treat forex as their hobby 

Yes maybe many trader addicted in forex because already get earning from this business, but might not all people also having interested in forex because each human also having difference hobby or interest to something business, if already any trader addicted and like as can't live without forex might forex already on their blood

• 4 months later...

Since I started trading in Forex, I can say that I'm addicted to it. Not to the point that I will risk everything of my investment but I am addicted to the fun and excitement whenever I make a profit. Even if it's just small, the fact that I profited from this kind of business and my first time to trade, I'm starting to get addicted to it.

Whenever you make profit but how about if you are losing your own money? Is that addicted to forex? Remember forex have 2 both sides, the good and the bad one. The good one is when making profit but the bad one is when you losing your capital. Mostly people prefer the good one but tend to forget that there is another side which i think most of us experienced before.

Whenever you make profit but how about if you are losing your own money? Is that addicted to forex? Remember forex have 2 both sides, the good and the bad one. The good one is when making profit but the bad one is when you losing your capital. Mostly people prefer the good one but tend to forget that there is another side which i think most of us experienced before.

I think as trader already know if forex is risky business and about profit and loss still as part in trading, but why still so many trader want to making money with forex because actually this business still promising and we can making good money if we can managed money with proper money management and with good skill to analyze the market and trading with discipline

Yes it is a very promising business where a lot of people want to make some bucks from it, i also one of them who want to trade here despite already know that this business aside from that promising issue also one of the most unstable business you've ever heard and experienced, but i don't see this is as addiction it is just i am ready to take the risk which worth with the its profit.

Yes it is a very promising business where a lot of people want to make some bucks from it, i also one of them who want to trade here despite already know that this business aside from that promising issue also one of the most unstable business you've ever heard and experienced, but i don't see this is as addiction it is just i am ready to take the risk which worth with the its profit.

yes forex still promising business and because this reason we still here learning and practice and making effort to making money through forex business, although also this business is not easy business and required high dedication to survive in business, and if we can making good profit in trading hence we will felt happy and we can manage money with proper skill trading

And if we can, and only if we can. In fact not all of us able to do something like that. As you said it requires high dedication and traders who forget this cases shouldn't trade. Why? In order to safe theirselves from theirselves. Confusing? Well maybe but as far as i know mostly newbie who don't put much dedication ended up because of their own bad skill, emotions, and lack of self-awareness of their current condition.

• 2 weeks later...

I like with forex business and might already addicted but I don't know this addiction or because treat forex as part time job, and in daily trading I have always monitoring the chart at least to monitoring my account that usually having target as swing trading strategy and sometime intraday trading

• 3 weeks later...

forex itself can indeed produce benefits that can exceed our expectations. but the thing to remember is that everything in forex requires a process that must be passed by the trader. because in forex that there will never be instant.

Maybe in daily trading we always trying to analyze the market properly, but indeed not always we can easily to making profit because trend market is very dynamic and unpredictable, might any trader already addicted on forex and some of them although facing many failure but still want to try again

exactly once, therefore very important for traders to improve trading skills sufficient one on the ability to analyze the good and true. so then we have to continue to be able to do the training and learning in order to improve the capabilities and trading skills that we have.

Yes of course as trader they need to improved skill trading before they start using big money hence learn trading step by step is better than we greedy, if not yet ready on real account then using demo account also as one way to trained skill trading, they can test system trading on demo account and discipline with risk management plan hence profit might will obtained

• 1 month later...

forex itself can indeed produce benefits that can exceed our expectations. but the thing to remember is that everything in forex requires a process that must be passed by the trader. because in forex that there will never be instant.

You are right. Good things does not happen in an instant. It will take efforts from the person's side and then that might happen. Things are never easy with trading until one passes certain stage. If a trader can develop a good trading plan then it sure has the capacity to exceed any expectations.

Addicted on certain business is making us like as miss something if we not do, forex trading might for some trader already making them addicted on forex, in daily trading will never forget and will look on the chart to analyze trend market and open trades, but also as trader need carefully and spent money that afford to lose

• 2 weeks later...

I really agree with that. Therefore it is very important for the trader to make a good paycheck by using a demo account. Besides, in Tickmill trader is given educational program that is easy to digest in order to add insight and improve trading skill.

Demo account is good for learning trading on real market condition, we can use demo account if no capital on real account with always practice on demo hence will always update with the trend market and we can learn the market behaviour and implemented any system trading also strategy during practice on demo account

correctly . Indeed dmeo account that could be the right place for traders to be able to make preparations to be able to immediately perform trading activities using real account. Because the virtual funds that are used in demo accounts can make traders become more focused in practicing, learning, and doing a maximum understanding

I don't think the act of addicting to foreign exchange is a good idea for traders, that is so much hard for many traders to get out from their addiction to foreign exchange, it need systematically step for traders to make a single deal to out from this business, and as far as i this addiction usually have a bad outcome.