Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

Im working now to have another position within 5 days after I will completely have 10 dollars. Still hoping that my referrals will buy position too. So far, I forgot the minimum here is 20 dollars. So I need to use new position so i will have two positions as my first position will expire within 10 days from now.

I currently have the "loaned" $10, one position bought with its income (forgot about the whole program here :D ) and one position I put $5 from my own money. After 9 days the original "loaned" position matures, so I guess then my account balance goes to $-10, right? I'm thinking about really investing in this, maybe something like $50-100, so I guess if I just leave $10 there on my balance I'm all good (and buy positions with the rest of the money)?

I am glad that one of my referrals bough 3 positions in JSS tripler so I get $3 commission from it. It is really good to have active referrals to help you with your earnings. I hope that my other referrals will also become active and take part with the great program now.

well, today i see one of my position expires and then because of it i get new matrix position there. i think this program now become one of the popular program as the days goes on, and most of them prefer the cycler rather than matrix, one thing that i waiting for now is the restart. soon after restart i will added more position

I don't understand why people think that JSS will restart, as far as I know, the program is getting good promotion and large number of investors daily, that hopefully, there will be no restart and people should purchase positions without any fear of restart.

I don't understand why people think that JSS will restart

Because it has done so in the past, and will do so in the future. This inevitably leads to some income loss, so people would like to play it safe and do their purchases after the restart, when there's not another one in sight in short term.

I guess I'll get to buy my fifth position before I can get that CashuBux cashout that I'm going to use for another five positions. Then I shall see if I still go putting in another $100 or just keep compounding those that I already have. Maybe I'll at least purchase two more so they'd mature me a JSS position around the same time in the future.

As my good start here using their free loan of 10 dollars Im able now to have and near to have my 4th position. And my first position is already matured and in the status of JSS pending and waiting for 3 positions to give me if ever one JSS position for free. :)

And my first position is already matured and in the status of JSS pending and waiting for 3 positions to give me if ever one JSS position for free. :)

Yes, as long as you've upgraded your account to level 1 for $15/3mo.

My initial "loaned" position also recently matured, and it seems that they are not taking that back, i.e., no deposit made for my account. That's really nice to see. I'm still four buck short from my PTC withdrawal goal, so my bigger JBP deposit will have to still wait couple days more...

Yup, really funny to have referrals who also used this loan and when they buy another position I will able to have commission already. I believe after my 4th position successful I will going to upgrade and of course, it will not be difficult to earn sooner even in JSS matrix as one matrix will have a total of 20 dollars expense and will have 60 dollars earnings. Yes, we are going to wait for more time and we will see any improvement.

I would really need to find some refs that would actually invest - now it seems that they only "purchase" the free position and leave it at that. But at least there's no real need for refs to earn big in this program, so I'll rather put my time into looking active refs to my PTC sites, from which I'll get the funds to JSS.

I would really need to find some refs that would actually invest - now it seems that they only "purchase" the free position and leave it at that. But at least there's no real need for refs to earn big in this program, so I'll rather put my time into looking active refs to my PTC sites, from which I'll get the funds to JSS.

I think that after they got the earnings of 10 dollars in the loan and they will buy another position and then you will this time have a referral commission. I have tried it already that is why 5 referrals I think gave me earnings both 1 dollar and 50 cents not bad as I did not invest so far. Still waiting for JSS to restart as someone stated that is safe to invest at that time.

Yeah, you won't get the ref earnings from the free $10 position - only ones actually purchased.

I'm also a bit worried about making position purchases now because I've hear that there could be restart in the beginning of April. I've been meaning to attend one of the daily conferences that JBP holds (of just their chat room, it's active pretty much 24/7) and ask about any guidance in this. Because basically I'm losing money every day that passes without investment, but then again if my whole investment gets wiped off in couple weeks, it's not worth it at all.

i have one question...are they taking back the free $10? i will have to wait a few days before investing as am short of money.

Haha, noticed the very same just now myself! Took them good 48 hours to do that!

But it was loan, PIF - not *free* money per se. This was clearly stated that it will get taken back, but I was also "fooled" to think that they won't take it back since it took couple days. Oh well, no damage done really, since that position generated both $5 already plus I need only three more to mature to get that JSS position.

Haha, noticed the very same just now myself! Took them good 48 hours to do that!

But it was loan, PIF - not *free* money per se. This was clearly stated that it will get taken back, but I was also "fooled" to think that they won't take it back since it took couple days. Oh well, no damage done really, since that position generated both $5 already plus I need only three more to mature to get that JSS position.

Lucky you!! i spoke too fast lol...i just noticed i have a negative $9.80 balance in JSS. I will probably be able to buy a position in the future.

I kinda lost a day in there since my CashuBux payment had some issues and was returned, so I couldn't fix that negative balance and purchase new positions yesterday. I just hope everything goes good today and I'll get them before the commission is applied. Just need to wait a bit more so I get some extra withdrawn to some hyip use as well, lol.

Currently I have four positions in, and I'm aiming to buy 4-5 more today. Then just keep compounding the earnings of those, and maybe put in another $50 later on, we shall see. Then maybe when I start to make $20+ a week, I start to put some money aside to start to make some withdrawals to be able to recover my investment.

It really feels good to have referrals in this program as to help you with your daily earnings. I was able to upgrade in JBP again since I have enough fund to pay with it. I hope that there would be a JSS feed so that our matrices will cycle much faster.

Sure it helps (and quite a lot if you have active, investing refs) but IMO one of the best things about JBP is that there's no need for refs - even alone one can make decent money. Unlike PTC, where you can't make anything alone.

I currently have eight positions earning, and I guess I'll get enough "useless" money within couple weeks that I can buy again 4-5 more extra, since purchasing just one position weekly is kinda slow earning. But what's the hurry, right?

As of the meantime, I was able to renew my membership again in the forum since it was expired. Now, I am hoping that my matrix position will now be going to fill in like in the past when my upgrade was still running. I am glad to have some good referrals to back me up with funding and buying some positions in the tripler.

Latest news letter update from JSS regarding the program statistic and growth as of today, on 22nd March 2012 !

(^_^) JSS-Tripler Rising to Top!

Welcome to all our new members!

JSS-Tripler now has 353,583 members --

growing by nearly 7,000 new members a

day. Thank you to our many promoters

for doing such a great job!

To see how popular we are in various

parts of the world:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/justbeenpaid.com

Click "Traffic Stats" and "Reach."

Scroll down and under "Country" click

"More."

Note that our Alexa rating now puts us

in the top 550 websites worldwide. See

also our Regional Representatives:

http://www.justbeenpaid.com/general/representatives.php

Important new pages to help you get

started have been added:

http://justbeenpaid.com/tutorials/gettingstarted

http://justbeenpaid.com/tutorials/paymentprocessors

The most important thing for new members

to realize is that you can earn a great

deal with JSS-Tripler. On our Blog you

can see that our top earner has earned

over $338,000. All of our top 20 earners

have earned more than $114,000 each:

http://blog.justbeenpaid.com/

Very few other programs -- if any --

enable you to hit the jackpot... like

you can with JSS-Tripler!

One reason for the success of our members

is that it's very easy to make money with

JSS-Tripler:

http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=archu7&p=jsstripler5

Another reason for the success of our

members is that JSS-Tripler is most

likely the best high-yield program ever

because it's indefinitely sustainable:

http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=archu7&p=jsstripler3

Thousands of other high-yield programs

have disappeared over the years. All

the member money in these programs at

the end is usually lost. JSS-Tripler

is the first high-yield program to

solve the design flaw that makes other

similar programs fail.

The JSS-Tripler Pay-It-Forward System

is working well. All members who create

their JSS-Tripler accounts for the first

time get "$10 free money" in their JSS-

Tripler accounts. They can immediately

buy a JSS-Tripler position and start

earning 2% per day!

Please tell your prospects that if they

create their new JSS-Tripler accounts,

they get "$10 free money" to get started.

(Note that after 45 days their JSS-Tripler

accounts will be debited with $10.)

Working for our wealth and success,

Frederick Mann

P.S. I challenge you to find any program

that's easier to make money with than

JSS-Tripler.

P.P.S. JSS-Tripler is likely to become

"the program everyone in the know joins."

If you join immediately, you can tell

your friends and contacts about it...

before they join under someone else.

My account also have negative balance but it is now 60 cents negative. So just a day it will be paid off already. :) As planned I will only invest after they made a restart which some members murmured that it will be in April. So I just continue to get more funds and be ready for investing here. :D

I don't really like this restart in the way that since nobody knows when it'll happen - and apparently no clear cut-off dates for positions is announced - there's no way of knowing if the investment will be just flushed down the drain. But If I won't purchase new positions, I'm basically losing money if I just hold the funds on my account balance.

Maybe I just really need to stay put, and let the funds accumulate few weeks, and come April see what happens. Then I at least have right off the account balance for 3-4 positions, and most likely have saved up some cash for another 4 from my own. And depending on what happens with my current nine positions, even some of them could still be alive and well.