Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

Well@charlly making money consist of taking risk.as of me i earn up to 5 bucks in here daily which means i earn 30 bucks in here weekly,i never waited to invest just the funds i got from posting perhaps,i invested also my personal funds.

I agree with you. In investment, we really need to take a risk in order for us to gain what we wanted to have. But we also need to invest what we can afford to lose because this kind of program involves money but I can say it is worth a risk in here since this program has been running for some time already and they do have good money plan in which you will really going to get much benefits.

Can anyone please give me the secret to making that kind of money on this site ? I envy those making that kind of money.I am only making common $15 weekly from it.It is hard getting the position increased.

secret? what kind of secret you want? lol, this site don't have any secret. if you want to earn more simply just refer the other members to join this site and ask them to make investment by buy one cycler position :D, and keep compounding your invesment here, i think that will did everything

that's right. The more people you refer in here, the more you will earn from referral commissions and I think that is one factor why people do get a lot of earnings in here. I need 2 more placements to be filled and my matrix will cycle. I am planning to upgrade it to premium for faster filling.

this site still growing, and i find they are promoted in many ptc site and also in some forum, i even see some member who offered refback if we invested in this site under them :D, i think that is fine for JBP as they have more cashflow for them too, and it seems i just reached $7 :D

JBP is a great program. Hopefully it stays paying and doesn't turn into scam. A significant amount of starting capital and active promotion will get your engine running here and start earning you a decent amount daily.

I agree with that. JBP is really a great program and they have been in the business for years and they have been paying members thousands of dollars already. It seems that this program can really be trusted, no doubt for it.

I wouldn't really use the word "trust" with any pyramid scheme, but as JBP takes quite big cut themselves, running with the money would be very stupid thing to pull off from their behalf. And as they have ever-growing and investing memberbase, I can see them being in business for quite some time.

I'm very soon starting to make $5 daily (currently on $4.6, purchasing more tonight), so I get new position every other day, so that speeds up the things. Pretty soon I can start to think about starting to be putting a bit aside to take out what I've invested.

i think admin already come up with something before he decided to create this program, well the only thing that i don't like little bit is the fee they have, from what i see that is already big, 8% for AP and LR. it surely will cut a lot of bucks that we already requested here. before i don't see any fee but increased to 4% and then to 8%.

I guess now that they have proven they are paying and they have a lot of new members and current members who continue to buy positions here they are making the most out of the opportunity by increasing the processing fee here.

Hopefully it stays at 8% and doesn't increase even more.

I guess now that they have proven they are paying and they have a lot of new members and current members who continue to buy positions here they are making the most out of the opportunity by increasing the processing fee here.

Hopefully it stays at 8% and doesn't increase even more.

Does the 8% payment fees are applied to all payment processors they offer? or it is only limited to one payment processor and the other processors are also with different payment fees. I am just confuse about this one and hope someone would clear this confusion in me.

@insomnia: i hope too dude :), that will be bad if they increase the fee, and that means the cashflow have little obstacle if that thing happen. but today this site still doing great i just get my commision and also from the position that i still have here

I think they are pertaining to those payments are prioritized like they are going to clear payouts first for the members who recently joined or invested and then to the older. I guess its just fine so the new members will able to experience payouts but then its not selective payments I think.

I think they are pertaining to those payments are prioritized like they are going to clear payouts first for the members who recently joined or invested and then to the older. I guess its just fine so the new members will able to experience payouts but then its not selective payments I think.

i think as long as admin pay the members well i think this one is not a problem, and so far my payment here doing well the latest one that i get here only about 2 days, and i think that is the old issue that someone raise again, as we see in previous one that he already get paid, the key here is patience

Did the restart go already or what's going on, as nothing has changed on my account? I thought that everyone would be affected at least to some degree...

But now I'm starting to be in quite nice situation, since I have 25 active positions (thus $5 daily), with just under two weeks to go to get two more positions to mature to get that JSS position. And just to be clear: I should purchase placements 1 and 2 for total of $20, am I right? And then just wait until the JSS position matures? I have no actively investing referrals, does that make any difference? I reckon I can just use my Tripler earnings to pay for those, right?

I got to know about this site very late on the internet. But still i invested $10 on it. Only making $0.20 per day which is very pathetic compared to many members but i guess i will keep working on this until my statistics get better.

Seems that the restart went, got back $12.9 and "lost" 5 positions, out of which most had paid me back already, so not much damage done. Sure I dropped back to $5.4 a day, but hopefully there's no new restart in the immediate future so that I can grow my investment better.

Seems that the restart went, got back $12.9 and "lost" 5 positions, out of which most had paid me back already, so not much damage done. Sure I dropped back to $5.4 a day, but hopefully there's no new restart in the immediate future so that I can grow my investment better.

I think it will take time for the next restart to happened because the 1.5% earnings on weekends helps prolong the duration of the coming restart in the future. With that, I am confident that I can grow more positions in my account.

I just started investing on this site with 1 position. The free $10 already earned me $2 so i just added funds from my earnings in PTP sites to purchase 1 position.

I have a question on the matrix. Every position that expires fills-out a spot on your matrix and once you have 4 spots filled the matrix will cycle and earn you $60? Does the matrix immediately expires once your fourth position expires and fills-out your matrix?

I'm very excited about this program though i prolonged investing here since i've been a member for 2 months now but only starting to invest. I hope this program really stays sustainable and paying for a long time.

I have a question on the matrix. Every position that expires fills-out a spot on your matrix and once you have 4 spots filled the matrix will cycle and earn you $60? Does the matrix immediately expires once your fourth position expires and fills-out your matrix?

No, you've understood it wrong.

After 4 of your JSS-Triplers positions expire (and you being upgraded to at least level 1), you receive one JSS-position. After that, you need to fill five additional placements for the JSS-position to cycle, which will earn you $60 rebate.

No, you've understood it wrong.

After 4 of your JSS-Triplers positions expire (and you being upgraded to at least level 1), you receive one JSS-position. After that, you need to fill five additional placements for the JSS-position to cycle, which will earn you $60 rebate.

5? or 6? I think it is 6 spots? to be filled in order for our matrix to cycle, am I right? Yes. for every 4 positions you get 1 free matrix but you can only get this if you are an upgraded member at least level 1. If you don't then you will not get any matrix.

I have not upgraded to level 1. :( If i upgrade to level today, would i get a JSS position for the JSS Tripler positions that i have bought before i upgraded to level 1 once they expire?

So this means it takes around 20 to 24 expired JSS Tripler positions for one matrix cycle?

I'll start saving for the $15 upgrade then. I don't want to miss the JSS positions once my JSS Tripler positions expire.

I have not upgraded my account in here yet because I would have a timing where i would upgrade my account because I just have three positions expired and one is now nearing but that is still not the right time for me. I will just use first my earning to buy another position instead of upgrading.