Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

I received total profit 5% in 3 days Saturday, Sunday and Monday, good new !

UPDATE:

Attention 7/10/2012 12:40 AM EDT ----------------------------------------------------

Substantial growth of our member base has necessitated the ongoing optimization of our JSS-Tripler Daily Earning payout system. We are currently completing the processing of Friday's earnings and also combining Saturday, Sunday and Monday earnings into a single payout of up to 5% ... in order to catch up.

Rest assured that every JSS-Tripler position will always pay out the full 150%. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience

I'll just stand-by until I get my commission from next Friday, and then I'll take my first withdrawal. After that, I guess I'll continue to compound until $10/d and see if the system stabilizes. I sure hope so, although we all know that this won't last forever.

I also got the 5% payment - however, my payments are still lagging multiple days. But no matter, after next payment I'll withdraw my funds, and then maybe keep on with the system until they get everything fixed.

I also got the 5% payment - however, my payments are still lagging multiple days. But no matter, after next payment I'll withdraw my funds, and then maybe keep on with the system until they get everything fixed.

Same in here. I am almost reaching minimum payout and I will withdraw some of my funds to keep me safe and then just keep on compounding with my remaining positions in here. I do believe that they will be able to resolve the issue soon when their new servers will arrived.

Tried withdrawal, but got message that both LR/Payza have reached their daily limit. What time (on-site) do you people usually put up the withdrawal requests to make them successfully?

I think its random. You can withdraw any time of the day but there's no exact time really when to withdraw. I ask one of the staff regarding this limits if when would be the best time to withdraw, he just said that try any time of the day but it is best to withdraw in the evening. I am not sure though I wanted to try.

I think its random. You can withdraw any time of the day but there's no exact time really when to withdraw. I ask one of the staff regarding this limits if when would be the best time to withdraw, he just said that try any time of the day but it is best to withdraw in the evening. I am not sure though I wanted to try.

Okay, thanks. Kinda stupid if they won't just queue the withdrawal requests - now it's just silly game of when I may have the possibility to get my money out. Well, I keep on trying then I guess...

I just upgraded to level 1 in JSS however, yes they still have difficulty in some payment processors as well as they have here daily withdrawal limit which I believe they usually withdraw in AM in my place since that's the time usually they have seen available for withdrawals.

I don't have any plan to make a withdrawal yet, I am just starting to have a dollar income daily so I need to keep compounding in here to be able to increase my daily earnings. We need to keep positive such issue is just normal for this program which is quite popular.

UPDATE:

Attention 7/13/2012 1:20 AM EDT ----------------------------------------------------

Currently, there are problems funding via SolidTrust Pay, due to their site problems. Some members are also having similar issues with Payza. The funding procedure is completed but funds are not appearing in the JSS account. We are investigating and will work to ensure that the missing fundings will be registered in the JSS accounts. Further updates on this situation will be posted here.

Substantial growth of our member base has necessitated the ongoing optimization of our JSS-Tripler Daily Earning payout system.

We are currently completing the the combined payout for Wednesday and Thursday earnings (up to 4%), and will be back on schedule with Friday's payouts. Due to high volume, the placing of purchased JSS-Tripler positions is behind by about 30 hours at this time.

Rest assured that every JSS-Tripler position will always pay out the full 150%. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience

Okay, got the withdrawal request up just now - so I should be getting around half of my investment back soon, very nice.

It also seems that they're catching up quite nicely on Tripler payments, just couple days behind anymore (actually just one, considering that today's commission is not yet paid out anyways).

Still haven't gotten either of my JSS-positions, but I'm sure they'll appear after all the other issues have been solved, and I'm not in a hurry so it's okay.

UPDATE:

- Attention 7/14/2012 4:20 PM EDT ----------------------------------------------------

Funding via SolidTrust Pay appears to be working again. Be aware that there is an issue on SolidTrustPay.com that causes a logout from their site after submitting a payment ... BE SURE to login again, as this will COMPLETE the transaction.

Payza fundings are working fine right now.

We are working on ensuring that missing fundings for SolidTrust Pay and Payza that occured over the past few days will be registered in the JSS accounts. Further updates on this situation will be posted here.

Substantial growth of our member base has necessitated the ongoing optimization of our JSS-Tripler Daily Earning payout system.

We are currently completing the payout for Friday earnings, and are back on track running Saturday's payouts. Due to high volume, the placing of purchased JSS-Tripler positions is behind over 30 hours at this time, but we are working on an optimization that will speed this up substantially.

Rest assured that every JSS-Tripler position will always pay out the full 150%. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Well that was fast!

Date: 7/15/2012 9:29 PM

Batch: 103359012

From Account: U4756775 (JustBeenPaid)

Amount: $46.00

Memo: Withdrawal from JSS Account

Now just to see that they get the system running stable again, so that I can make my $52.12 that I'm still short from my investment return, and after that just ride the wave as long as it goes B)

many people here already nearly reach their investment, as for me i already get profit here, 10% is enough, + the matured JSS matrix position, it seems i will waiting for the next restart to buy more Tripler position, it seems my other JSS matrix don't move at all lol

Yipee, I already received the 4% as well as they seems they catching up pretty nice since I also got paid for the daily payout earnings I think for Friday. And hopefully sooner they will not have delays in the daily payout earnings.

Same in here. I also received the daily percentage earnings of our positions. One of my position already got mature so I need to replace that position and buy a new one to maintain my daily earnings. Sooner, I will get my matrix position in here since my 4th position will expire soon enough. I will just try to withdraw some funds and then reinvest some of it.

Also got the payment from Sat and Sun, so now they're just lagging one day for me. I also see one position in JSS Feeder, so I guess that I'll soon be getting my first JSS position, and that I need to look into the placements and upgrades of that. But otherwise I'll just keep on compounding the Triplers to reach my goal of $10/d.

i heard that there will be restart in this week, i think for this month i will trying to buy some position of this program, and then get more income from it, and the position we get here will be not take after restart, so i think if you can it is better to request while you have some bucks.

Positions bought after 16th July won't be affected by the restart, so you may just go on and keep purchasing already. Hopefully I won't be hit too hard by the upcoming restart, as I'd really like to reach that $10/d - I'm just so close already :)