Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that the admin is trying to make his forum a place not for money making but a place to share good information and get rewarded for it. And so that I think the admin is doing well with that. That's why he gives payment according to how the member or poster contributed to the forum.

I think that this forum will not pay our money. So leave this forum and visit my blog to search new paying forums. Oh Admin, please don't  mind but I requested for a payout since one month but yet I did not receive my payment. Very funny. 

Members come into my blog and follow guide.  

http://risingstarsonly.blogspot.com/2013/10/fx-open.html

http://mybloggingtown.blogspot.com/

Thank you.

@nazhar, I think you are just spamming the whole forum and for all I care, your blog is as dry as a barren tree with fake information about fxopen forum that you know nothing about.

Back to topic. Yes, @indieover, the admin is trying to make the forum a safe haven for quality information and that's fine. At least, he also makes some prompt payment because he cleared some payment yesterday, barely 7 days after he cleared the other one.

I think that this forum will not pay our money. So leave this forum and visit my blog to search new paying forums. Oh Admin, please don't  mind but I requested for a payout since one month but yet I did not receive my payment. Very funny. 

Members come into my blog and follow guide.  

http://risingstarsonly.blogspot.com/2013/10/fx-open.html

http://mybloggingtown.blogspot.com/

Thank you.

What nonsense are you talking about ? MEF forum is a legit, honest and paying forum so what you say that this forum will not pay our money ? Are you even a member of MEF forum ? Do you even check how many payment requests the admin has processed already ? I hope you get ban in the forum for sprouting nonsense here.

http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/101-Already-Paid-Transactions

Lol,I wonder how some newbies do comment about a forum. Of all forums,this member tends to condemn one the best forums for now. Well,since you members has answered him,there is no point replying to his post. Presently,I prefer this forum to any other forum asides GT.

That's very correct,this is one of my best forum but I tend to slower down my activity because the admin is purposely trying to delay payments here. I have a payment request of 500 points and I have accumulated another 480 points,so,I had to take a break in here,though I still make like 5 posts on an daily basis.

You know, it's freedom of speech and anyone can say anything. I really wondered same when I saw his comment. I really have not been too active in the forum lately since I still have a pending payment too and some huge number of points. But then, I run very few posts daily there. Sometimes less than 5 even.

I have done a round of posting in the forum this morning and I have finally reached another payout. I am just waiting for the admin to process payments so that I can request for a payout. If I have spare time,I still feel like posting in the hyip section.

It's just too bad that I don't have much knowledge on the hyip section or else I could have been more active on the site and could have received much better payment. I have not been able to continue . I would say that I have lost my focus and motivation. Before I was the most active here. But then I'm glad to see you and some active members here now that keeps the site very much active.

I guess it is from your end,this forum has no issues at all. If I may ask you,what type of mobile browser are you using? Try and clear the cache,cookies and history of your browser and then refresh the page before trying to post again. I have not posted in the forum for 3 days now because I have accumulated so many points.

The browser that I make use of, is opera mini, the 7.1 version. Maybe I'm going to try your suggestion, and see if it works. Although I've I thought of this before, but I know that if I clear cookies and cache, I'll have to input my username and password again, on some sites I registered, and I've forgotten my password in some.

I can say that the forum remains one of the fastest loading forums where you can always access it even under a slow connection. I have a lot of points there too and it has made my activities to slow down. I still make some posts though but very little.

Well I would agree with you @Decub that it loads very fast compared to the forex forum which I use and till now I have not viewed any problem while using the forum, however I also have a pending payment of 460 points as well but I am still trying to give this forum some time as my points besides the pending one are low so I have to utilize some time.

Yes I saw that a few payment requests were paid today, however mine was not in them because it had not been approved yet but I have high hopes in the next following days, I made a little mistake today that was I sent another 40 points into mef bank in order to make my payment request of full 500 points when I opened my request thread I got to know that I cannot edit it. So I am gonna wait for next payment request then.

I have done such a mistake in the forum when I wanted to request for my first payout. I wanted to request for 200 points but when I typed the points,I mistakenly submitted 20 points,so I had to make another 10 posts for me to be able to reach another payout. By that time,the post rates was 2 cents for a post. Anyway,I am glad that I got paid today. I will put another payment request on the queue right away.

I have done such a mistake in the forum when I wanted to request for my first payout. I wanted to request for 200 points but when I typed the points,I mistakenly submitted 20 points,so I had to make another 10 posts for me to be able to reach another payout. By that time,the post rates was 2 cents for a post. Anyway,I am glad that I got paid today. I will put another payment request on the queue right away.

Well I am gonna add those 40 points when I request my next payout after the next round of payment is cleared/done, however I know that I need to give this forum some time in order to even reach the minimum, if I am lucky I would reach minimum in the weekend as I now got a bit free from my monthlies.

Is it possible for you to add it to your next payment request? I guess not,those points are gone. I need to be active here again because I have put another payment request on the queue. I prefer to reach extra 500 points before the admin process payments and then I will take a break from the forum. The activity in the forum remains stable.

Well in my view I do not get it they cannot be gone of course, as I have sent them to the MEF_Bank not any other member so I think I would be able to add them up in my total when I request a payout, I do not know why did you think that they are gone did anyone state this in the forum that points would be gone in this way?

Nobody stated it but the mistake was from you. I want to see how you will add it up,so in case I make the mistake again I will also add up my remaining points but I am so sure that this will not be possible. I just made a round of posting in the PTP section,by tomorrow I will be posting in the HYIP section.

Well I agree it was part of my mistake but I was thinking to edit my payment request and make it 500 then, but I got to see that there was no editing option in payment request threads but I would surely add them and if I get paid like that you can also add up your points.