Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What do you consider the best type of education for a trader?

Experience of course and learning materials. I saw a few important notes given by the winners of the real account "Trader Of The Month" in Tickmill. I am now trying to be able to use the principles of their work to increase knowledge of trading.

ab0af00f353cf417b84c4cd08392795e.png

What instruments do you prefer to trade and why?

My favorite instruments are EUR/USD and GBP/USD

What schedule (trading hours) do you have for your trading?

I always trade during Asian session.

Did you receive personal training from other traders or did you mainly educate yourself on your own?

I have read a lot of traders’ blogs. Most of my knowledge came from there. I have also watched a lots of videos what are teaching trading strategies. I copied some strategies and improved those.

Do you create your own strategies or use the ones that already exist? Can you briefly describe your strategy?

Yes, I have my own strategy which is very complicated to explain. I use mixed strategies combined with lots of different Indicators, Expert Advisor and manual trading.

What is the most important quality a trader should have?

There are few of them that are very important. Most important quality is patience.The second one is ability to learn different trading skills and understanding financial markets.

How do you deal with losses, does it have an emotional impact on you?

As a trader you have to be prepared to take risks and losses.

Are you satisfied with our service and is there anything we can improve?

I am extremely satisfied with you services. I tried many brokers for my long trading career and coul not find any better. I hope that you add some online trading platforms in the future.

The best education is a formal education. If you are still young its good to have finance and banking course and take forex trading masteral or seminar course and apply in a bank of financial institutions as forex trader trainee. I am sure you will going to make good income in forex trading once you achieve this.

I agree with patience what  a trader need also education about how important is to behave well in fx is a good idea. not only about strategy or how to analyze the market that you need, but how to control your emotion. It is not like usual investment, in here we invest and using leverage also trade with it.

the best education is to read or watch online tutorials and then obviously experience and own mistakes

I agree that knowledge is very important in trading. knowledge can be gained by using a demo account or by using video tutorials. I advise you to see a video tutorial on the basic principle of forex. Tickmill’ Forex Trading Video Tutorial contains hours of video dedicated to multiple Forex aspects you need to become a more knowledgeable trader. Every nuance of trading at Forex market is covered in this simple and easy to catch tutorial – from basic concepts to advanced skills.

• 2 weeks later...

The best education that I consider is which I understand so even if I read one page and understand it then I feel that is the kind of education I want but if I read 10 pages and don’t understand it then it’s pretty much useless that’s why I concentrate on lesser but understanding more but unfortunately not many believe in that especially newbie.

Also, I prepare myself even better thanks to OctaFX broker which has cTrader demo contest where I am able to win up to 400 USD so that is a kind of extra benefits that I get where else I am able to learn as well which is the main purpose of taking part in these highly competition contest.

So? I think all traders should learn first it does not even matter where they learned but make sure that learning source is a valid one , also i don't believe or in fact cannot see a trader who learn from something like holy grail strategy could make constant and reliable profit for me that is just myth.

• 1 month later...

Learning through demo account and then apply those things they learned in demo account in real account. That is just as simple as that, i don't think you should try real account for the first timte you trade in foreign exchange that won't change anything too.

First they must have demo account and real account. 2 demo accounts and 1 real account are the suitable accounts you should have. After that having some basic material that covers basic thing about foreign exchange. Time for practicing and stable internet connection with reliable computer.

I think it depends more on the person in question. There are those who are better off with learning from their friends, others are good when they learn how to trade through the net and there are also some others who are better off when they learn on their own practicing.

Learning in many ways is possible, i myself learn from internet gathering material and prove some strategy which i think is not all true until i can find one of the reasonable and so far already proven as the best strategy that i ever meet in my career. But that is my way, what is you way? Then find it i suggest by opening demo account since i am sure each trader has their own different way to learn and approach.

• 2 weeks later...

Learning in many ways is possible, i myself learn from internet gathering material and prove some strategy which i think is not all true until i can find one of the reasonable and so far already proven as the best strategy that i ever meet in my career. But that is my way, what is you way? Then find it i suggest by opening demo account since i am sure each trader has their own different way to learn and approach.

That is what many traders did in past, and also at the moment, demo account and while doing that demo account a trader will learn from some materials that they could get from many blogs available outside. Make sure you open an account in the right broker, like ECN would be helpful or at least STP, don't choose Dealing Desk broker choose Non Dealing Desk.

• 3 weeks later...

That is what many traders did in past, and also at the moment, demo account and while doing that demo account a trader will learn from some materials that they could get from many blogs available outside. Make sure you open an account in the right broker, like ECN would be helpful or at least STP, don't choose Dealing Desk broker choose Non Dealing Desk.

Blogs, websites, forums are great ways to Learn because they can offer you a chance to start making something out of nothing. By this, I mean that one can easily start getting used to Forex because of the vast knowledge and understanding that it offers and that is what is seen by virtue of the fact that you are able to learn from a variety of sources.

I prefer direct learning, a trader who gets their learning material directly offline from their mentor and their mentor will see them trading, teach them how to trade effectively by using demo account not real account. I prefer this way because it gives better result compared to indirect learning.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Direct learning still my choice but the cost is not a joke especially if that is a good place to learn about something especially foreign exchange. Demo account is a good place to learn but once again if you run out of money it is better to learn alone from free source and keep practicing.

You mean as direct learning is learn from someone offline? Well that is good too at least you can consult directly if something happen with your account and they can give a direct command that might help you. Online lesson also helpful but it still limited by internet availability and its bandwith especially in 3rd world countries.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it depends more on the person in question. There are those who are better off with learning from their friends, others are good when they learn how to trade through the net and there are also some others who are better off when they learn on their own practicing. That's why I try to stick to my Hotforex broker and gain experience with them.

I think it depends more on the person in question. There are those who are better off with learning from their friends, others are good when they learn how to trade through the net and there are also some others who are better off when they learn on their own practicing. That's why I try to stick to my Hotforex broker and gain experience with them.

You make a sense here all of the progress that trader made depend on the trader itself. So it seems the conclusion has been reached here. People with their own characteristic should prefer the way they trade, but rememeber there are some people who can learn better with experienced mentors but lucky isn't on their side and they cannot afford those mentors.

From my own pespective, even if you read one page and understand it and feel that it is the kind of education that you want but if you read 10 pages and don’t understand it then it’s pretty much useless that’s why I concentrate on lesser but understanding more but unfortunately not many believe in that especially newbie.

In addition, I prepare myself even better thanks to FreshForex broker which has MT4 demo contest where I am able to win up to 500 USD so that is a kind of extra benefits that I get where else I am able to learn as well which is the main purpose of taking part in these highly competition contest.

Well i think what you mean above is it doesn't matter if someone read one pages but understand it rather than someone read 10 or even more but don't understand it. That is right, but that won't work with forex , forex is vast the knowledge you get is not only in one page and if that will be put in one page it would be so long. The best education is read, understand and practice, don't wait for such a long time.

Babypips seems legit and that is why many people want to go there, also the way they presentate about forex is nice. People surely will follow there and make sure that they get a lot of knowlege from it. Just to make you sure that it is one of website where many people prefer.

• 1 month later...