Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How many pair in your broker

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/24/2022 at 5:22 AM, radex78 said:

I am use FXOpen broker that offer tight spread from 0.0 spread even negative spread in ECN account using TickTrader terminal platform. there are 600+ instrument trading available in this broker from CFD indices, stocks, crypto, commodity, forex.

We must try to understand that trading will take both the Time and Efforts from our side.

• 3 months later...

I am trading with FXOpen broker, although available more than 600 tradable asset from CFD crypto, forex, commodities, stock, and also indices, however, in daily trading often I choose major pair like GBPUSD, EURUSD, and I like trading gold, with good average movement and low spread this is profitable.

There are many things to learn and understand in forex, and nothing is easy and instant. That is why I often participate in education provided by Tickmill, to gain better understanding of how forex works and to execute better trades with FreshForex broker.

• 2 months later...

Despite in FXOpen providing more than 600 + tradable assets, however in trading, I only open several pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD, XAUUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY, and GTBPJPY, but in trading only choose one pair with maximum of two pair.

• 1 month later...

Despite open multiple chart on different pairs, but in trading only choose one pair to traded, because with choose one pair will more easier to manage the risk. In my broker there are more than 600 instrument trading, so trader freely to choose what instrument will be traded. Try TickTrader demo account and gets another experience using different trading platform.

• 1 month later...

How to manage the risk in forex trading, One strategy that can be done is to diversify the portfolio, trading in different asset with different risk on every asset, This is also need good research to choose asset for diversification. It is useful when one asset may have a result out of expectation still has another asset with a different result. In FXOpen more than 600 tradable assets from CFD, commodities, forex, crypto, stocks, indices also ETF. If want to trade all CFD markets in one account, open a TickTrader account.

• 3 weeks later...

Despite in FXOpen available more than 600 instrument trading, however in daily trading activity I only choose one or two trading pair that according my anlysis is good to trade.We can browse trading instrument in pltform trading to find the best and profitable one, for me EURUSD is the most profitable asset because low trading fee and high average movement.

Do your friends already know about this? I got this code from the forex group chat: "onlyfresh0923." I tried using the code, but unfortunately, it's only for newcomers. So, it means this bonus code is only for new traders. I've been with FreshForex for a long time, and I can't use it because this bonus is for beginners. If you want to use it, please give it a try here.

I trade with Hotforex, which provides access to an impressive array of 6 or 7 distinct asset classes, each containing a multitude of instruments. In my trading approach, I seek out less mainstream assets, aiming to carve out my own unique niche. My belief is that the presence of higher spreads in these less popular assets signifies a reduced level of competition, ultimately offering advantageous conditions for retail traders like myself.

• 2 months later...

At the FXOpen broker, traders can access more than 600 trading instruments via the Ticktrader platform, with many instruments available giving the freedom to choose which one is most profitable, even now FXOpen offers leverage of up to 1:1000, this gives traders opportunities with lower margin requirements with potential Higher profits, but you need to know that high leverage also results in higher risk.