Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Low Spread Broker

@francmorio,that is really very good and I think if we take action in the right time then success can be our own forex broker spread varies and I think this is what that make us to have mindset of positive broker selection so freshforex is good as well xm is my broker for now thou I stills use some other type of broker

Usually broker also have different pair also different sread fee, I see on certain pair has very large spread and most trader use eurusd also another major pair because has low spread, and low spread also giving advantage for scalping trader, maybe you also can check out spread on forexmart which also offer bonus no deposit

• 2 weeks later...

It’s awesome to have broker with low spreads since that’s how we are able to succeed and achieve good profits regularly. Although, I am primarily talking about scalping since long term trading doesn’t need too much of spread support. I am a scalper first and that’s why it’s so much beneficial for me to work with company offering such support and I am glad that I have found just one such broker in OctaFX, it’s epic having lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also smooth trading platform, it’s how I am able to work nicely and brings in fairly handsome rewards for me especially when we talk about scalping way of trading.

No, you are wrong Ajitesh. Low spread never gives any kind of guarantee that someday you wil be able to achieve good profits regulary. Don't get me wrong yet i love low spread but in certain cases we need to be reasonable about this issue. Scalping for sure need lower spread but if you can maximize your lot usage, you surely don't affected a lot by low/high spread broker issue.

• 2 weeks later...

That is the cost which we are trying to seek by use low spread broker, who doesn't want to trade in a broker which constantly gives them low cost to trade, the lower is better because they can start every single position with small fees and it means that would be easier to reach more profit because we need small pips first to get BEP.

That is the cost which we are trying to seek by use low spread broker, who doesn't want to trade in a broker which constantly gives them low cost to trade, the lower is better because they can start every single position with small fees and it means that would be easier to reach more profit because we need small pips first to get BEP.

Anyone want to trade in a broker which is trustable, having a good regulation, responsive, better server to process the order, and low cost/low spread. But in forex the risk is volatile and high in most cases, to compress the risk to lower level we need to offer more intuitive way to trade. Lower spread broker mainly are ECN or if not DMA brokers, it is quite rare to find the dealing desk one.

Currently there are lot of brokers which are providing less spread with no requote. But We should not be looking at brokers that have lowest spread here but what we have to understand here is that we must be able to look out for brokers that can give us varieties of trading avenues such that we can explore the market to make good profit from the market as well because that is what we have to apply when trading in the market.

Maybe we will get various experience if already using service from some broker, and yes now many broker offer low spread and also another easiness for retail trader wich many broker also offer high leverage, and low minimum deposit included forexmart also offer low minimum deposit, and although as poor people now having opportunity trading forex

It is quite dangerous if we choose the broker which in the end never give you a big return what makes it worst if the cost for trading is bigger there, then that is such a nightmare. Low spread broker really have advantage to attract more users attention rather than turning them to the others, and many people who want to trade make sure they able to get profit as much as possible and it is possible with lower cost.

It’s great to have broker that’s having supportive conditions, but more crucial is to have broker that one can rely and trust upon, it’s the reason why I go for www.alpari.com only, as apart from being reliable, trustworthy and bank able, they are also having epic set of conditions which includes narrow spreads from 0 pips to high leverage up to 1.1000 plus much more, it’s basically a complete package through which we can work seriously well and minimum to start here is as low as 1 dollar which is astonishing!

It is a great to have broker which offer nice service and also have lower spread for each of our position and not to mention it is better for us to be search for the lower spread broker since that would give us more access to the liquidity provider and most of ECN broker already offer lower rate per spread, usually lower than 1 pips in normal condition.

It is a great to have broker which offer nice service and also have lower spread for each of our position and not to mention it is better for us to be search for the lower spread broker since that would give us more access to the liquidity provider and most of ECN broker already offer lower rate per spread, usually lower than 1 pips in normal condition.

True, lots of people prefer this way. Low spread broker is really nice broker not to mention there are many people who want to grab more profits than others and usually by the meaning of lowering their cost of trading which means find a lower spread broker. To me this is more suitable for scalpers and as far as i know ECN accepted low spread account

• 2 weeks later...

I think trading with a broker that has low spread is the key to suvvess in and that is exactly what I get with my broker FreshForex, it has low spread of just 0.2 pips for all the major pairs and not only that their rebate service where we get 50-60% back so that makes the spread even shrink further so we can make profits instantly after opening a trade. It is something seriously important for newbies like me.

Low spread is definitely very crucial for scalpers since it makes huge difference, but not so much so for long term trading due to obvious reasons. I like it a lot with broker like OctaFX since they are first rate with having absolutely marvelous set of conditions which include having low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also mouth-watering demo contest which is up to 50% and is use able too, so that’s why I am able to work so much better and is a strong reason that I am able to work out with comfort and is the reason why I am entirely relaxed and comfortable with everything.

Low spread broker is good for trader and giving advantage in trading, but usually not all pair on broker have same spread fee, and we also need understand with pair that chosen and we reading term and condition broker about spread fee, and usually major pair has low spread if compared with cross pair

Low spreads are much sought after because it reduces the cost from our side especially if you trade often. Go for true ECN broker as they only can give you such raw low spreads from 0.1 onwards. I am with FreshForex and they provide the lowest possible spread leveraging their expertise in accessing the inter-bank liquidity & working with multiple Liquidity Providers. Also, they got amazing Shared Holder facility, so now we can hold shares of Microsoft, Facebook and many such companies!

One of the most important factor in Forex is to trade with a broker that has low spread and that is exactly what I get with my broker FreshForex, it has low spread of just 0.2 pips for all the major pairs and not only that their rebate service where we get 50-60% back so that makes the spread even shrink further so we can make profits instantly after opening a trade. It is something seriously important for newbies like me.

I think will giving benefit for broker that offer low spread, but usually also will depending with pair that traded, I have seen certain pair has high spread and might rarely as trader they choose these pair, and most trader usually choose pair major like as eurusd and gbpusd and some other pair that has low spread

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone likes low spreads because it reduces the cost of trading. But that being said, low spread alone should not be criterion to select a broker. You have to consider all the accompanying services too. Earlier I used to trade with any broker which just advertised low spreads and later it turned out to be heavy bargain in the form of poor trade executions & trade cancellation, profit withdrawals delays, etc. So, choose a good broker properly