Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading Platform

TenkoFx

Well I suggested every one who starts working here, they should be examine the big brokers performance and offers that what they are providing compared to others  and also find the beneficial one for us who providing the small leverages so we can gain huge profits in minimum time by using bigger lots.

It is hard to do that dude, first of all you must know by demo account and not just that the second step is to know your broker's performance through real account, and this is the crucial part because some brokers tend to have different performance in real and demo account to attract more innocent newbies.

Well zef, it seems that low leverage or small leverages you said before won't help you to gain bigger lot size. It only make you harder to obtain bigger lot size since you must have bigger capital, also examine big broker's performance is hard thing to do. Trying real and demo account requires not just time but also money.

• 1 month later...

I usually use MT4 which offers alot of easy and good tools lik custom indicators and trailing stop.. etc. there are other form of trading platform actually, however, since beginning I am stick with meta trader platform, I am use it till today. has no willingness to change it with other platform.

• 2 weeks later...

Well zef, it seems that low leverage or small leverages you said before won't help you to gain bigger lot size. It only make you harder to obtain bigger lot size since you must have bigger capital, also examine big broker's performance is hard thing to do. Trying real and demo account requires not just time but also money.

Of course, logically you won't get bigger lot for small leverage unless you have enermous amount of capital that may equal to that leverage. 0.01 lot is equal to 1000 dollars, 0.1 lot is equal to 10000 dollars. So if you have more than that leverage is not a big deal at least for one or two tradings. As long as your platform is good(like MT4) you don't have to worry for trading.

So this is why i think we a bit off about talking this issue, but one thing that i know here is that trading platform that we have will works for almost all cases. I wonder why people choose MT4 over other platforms in online forex trading, but some big brokers prefer to use their own propietary platform since it gives them greater flexibility.

I usually use MT4 which offers alot of easy and good tools lik custom indicators and trailing stop.. etc. there are other form of trading platform actually, however, since beginning I am stick with meta trader platform, I am use it till today. has no willingness to change it with other platform.

Me too, so far still only use mt4 to making trades in forex market, because also my broker using this paltform because as trader also will only follow broker platform that offered, some broker might offer multiple platform beside use mt4 also offer webtrader, but for overall I am already comfortable use mt4 than another platform

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the people surely would choose the platform which they think is make a sense and reliable, i also want to use Jforex or other propetriary platform which is really good based on my observation but what i find out that i am still using MT4 because my broker support it, the only reason we stick with MT4 because it is too wide for usage.

There are a lot of platforms beside of metatrader, but metatrader until now is the most popular platform that used in forex margin trading. But this is not the best because each traders flavour is different. For me MetaTrader already more than enough for my trading and it is very useful with its expert advisor enchancement.

Yes i think there are a lot of them but proprietary platform still more popular then open platform. In this case MetaTrader it is a closed platform but it is very easy to use for traders and yet it is powerful enough. The key why MetaTrader is popular because of the support of indicators and automatic trading.

• 2 weeks later...

The thing is just for you to use a good trading platform that you can adapt to. There are so many trading platforms to make use of and it is important for the person to choose the one that he or she feels will be best for him or her to use in other to also get the best out of it because trading platforms are more like the determining factor to the trader understanding or connecting to the market. 

There are so many kinds platform trading in forex business, like as ctrader, ninjatrader, webtrader, ptmc etc, but as I know most popular platform and still used many trader is mt4 platform, this platform also already support automatic trading with robot, and also we can use third party indicator, and I think mt4 still user friendly and easy to use

mt4 still the most popular electronic trading system becuase of its feature to be an agnostic broker platform and it is not like others because it is more flexible and offers better way for people to code and create expert advisor. mt4 also more open to broker who want to adapt their own services.

• 9 months later...

It is so crucial that we pick right trading platform because it makes a lot of difference to how we work, as slippage or such issues can be very demoralizing, but of course, it is all upon broker that we pick. I have perfect one in OctaFX and their cTrader platform which is especially developed for ECN trading works wonder. I never have to face any issue due to this been extremely smooth and got excellent structure with advance technology in place which really adds up for trading.

mt4 still the most popular electronic trading system becuase of its feature to be an agnostic broker platform and it is not like others because it is more flexible and offers better way for people to code and create expert advisor. mt4 also more open to broker who want to adapt their own services.

Sure agnostic one, right? The platform where you can use in the other place without thinking so much about the operating system you want to use. But this is not java based man. MT4 still the most popular for electronic or to exact internet based foreign exchange because it accepted a lot of 3rd party brokers and also even give them more control to this platform.

Currently some broker also already support mobile platform with android or iphone, and trader they can checked on website or on play store to download platform, this is also giving easiness for trader because they can monitoring account anytime using mobile platform which this is small size and can brought on pocket

Currently some broker also already support mobile platform with android or iphone, and trader they can checked on website or on play store to download platform, this is also giving easiness for trader because they can monitoring account anytime using mobile platform which this is small size and can brought on pocket

we can use different ways of using the trading better than us or that lainny smartfhone, we should be more memlih simple and easy to use and we can control it well, in order to make it easier to manage and regulate how it works properly

Sure agnostic one, right? The platform where you can use in the other place without thinking so much about the operating system you want to use. But this is not java based man. MT4 still the most popular for electronic or to exact internet based foreign exchange because it accepted a lot of 3rd party brokers and also even give them more control to this platform.

MT4 is not popular because broker prefer it but because traders demand it. It is easy to use and has too much extra features which are more than enough for any kind of trader.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Myregister, I believe all the things you mention are part of next look up deal, as the upfront requirement is platform to be smooth. I am lucky that I am joined under OctaFX who are regulated by FCA and have extremely smooth trading platform in cTrader. It’s especially developed for ECN trading and comes with highly advance and upgraded system along with no worries over slippage, so it all works nicely and helps us with performance in really massive way.

FXB Trading has become famous for its Daily Outlook features and speculative tools it offers on real time data. It has run in front of many other sites because of the trading platform it offers. This platform offers comprehensive data analysis for traders in the CFD market.

has become famous for its Daily Outlook features and speculative tools it offers on real time data. It has run in front of many other sites because of the trading platform it offers. This platform offers comprehensive data analysis for traders in the CFD market.

Indeed every broker will provide every facility and service with the best possible to be able to help the trader, and most importantly the trader must really try to better his ability in order to and can manage and control it correctly,

Indeed every broker will provide every facility and service with the best possible to be able to help the trader, and most importantly the trader must really try to better his ability in order to and can manage and control it correctly,

It certainly is, and there is a willingness to run a good trading in the utilization of existing facilities. FXB Trading has become well known for providing information on major currency pairs in the CFD trading market. It has earned a reputation for providing exotics and crosses for more than fifty currency pairs. There is no disruption from the dealing desk and the site offers fast order execution and trading on the market.

It certainly is, and there is a willingness to run a good trading in the utilization of existing facilities. has become well known for providing information on major currency pairs in the CFD trading market. It has earned a reputation for providing exotics and crosses for more than fifty currency pairs. There is no disruption from the dealing desk and the site offers fast order execution and trading on the market.

Take advantage of existing facilities such as demo accounts or demo contest instaforex it is very good, because the demo account that will be more free in risk problems, so can be utilized for us to learn with sincerity understand forex run well and more able to understand the risk will be the way For us minimize to be able to survive later in forex trading when plunge in real account

Myregister, I believe all the things you mention are part of next look up deal, as the upfront requirement is platform to be smooth. I am lucky that I am joined under OctaFX who are regulated by FCA and have extremely smooth trading platform in cTrader. It’s especially developed for ECN trading and comes with highly advance and upgraded system along with no worries over slippage, so it all works nicely and helps us with performance in really massive way.

Yes, that is right. Can you see any platform where it offers its service to any brokers? AFAIK MetaTrader is the first one doing that and also gives flexibility for the broker to set their own parameter. You will wonder why many big ECNs don't accept it, because it doesn't make for that. That platform is easy to use and has quite a powerful programming language.