Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading Platform

TenkoFx

In Forex trading, there are several trading platforms used by traders to perform trading activities. Metatrader is one of the platforms favored by traders because of the flexibility of the platform that can be used with a custom indicator that is now being circulated on the internet.

Metatrader is application software for access to online forex broker system. With MetaTrader forex trader can trade quickly and easily fitted tools and advanced facilities. Average almost all brokers support their traders with trading application MetaTrader platform this.

Compared with platforms like java, webbased, etc.. Metatrader has more advantages which provide the facility to the trader to be able to add and create specific scripts (indicators and robots EA) for their trading purposes. No wonder when we can easily find scripts (MQL4) indicators and robots aplenty on the internet.

Some of the advantages and benefits of the metatrader:

1. Support at all Windows
  2. Metatrader accessible through mobile (PDA, Smartphone), support win CE, Palm OS, Android, BlackBerry.
  3. To facilitate trading of all kinds of products, be it Forex, CFD, Futures.
  4. Facility many languages ??( multi langguage )
  5. Various facilities , a variation chart, plus hundreds of standard good indicator you can also make your own, graph analysis tools, etc.
  6. Scripting facility to add, edit, reprogrammed so that the trader can obtain service and function as expected.
  7. Facility EA, where traders can create scripts that perform automated trading. And pull it again EA robot MetaTrader is a lot and can be found on the internet. Whether it was that free or paid.
  8. Internal email, forex news, forex broker messages, etc..
  9. Ease export data , to file or print.
  10. Various technology execution : Instant Execution, Request Execution, Market Execution.
  11. Widely used by a forex broker.
  12. System security good that comesencryption .

TENKOFX OFFERS YOU THE WORLD’S BEST AND MOST RELIABLE TRADING PLATFORMS, PREFERRED BY THE MAJORITY OF FOREX TRADERS. EACH OF OUR TRADING PLATFORMS DELIVERS AN EASY AND SECURE TRADING ENVIRONMENT, SUPPORTED BY AN EXTENSIVE ANALYTICAL TOOLKIT.

• Downvote 10

there are various trading platform available. however, the best is meta trader still. it easy to use and many customs indicators available. traders can install it easily on trading platform. I am ever trade on streamster but I found that custom indicators unavailable. but there are chat facility which enabling trader to interact with other trader.

• 1 month later...

There are a lot of platforms beside of metatrader, but metatrader until now is the most popular platform that used in forex margin trading. But this is not the best because each traders flavour is different. For me MetaTrader already more than enough for my trading and it is very useful with its expert advisor enchancement.

• 5 weeks later...

There are many traders who don't understand the true value of a good trading platform, it is highly important to select a good platform especially if we are doing scalping. When we do scalping even seconds can make all the difference. I love to do scalping thanks to OctaFX, as they have ideal platform cTrader. It is especially built for ECN trading, therefore all our trading orders are executed instantly without any requotes even in high events while with other brokers and their platform it is normal to get requotes.

There are a lot of platforms beside of metatrader, but metatrader until now is the most popular platform that used in forex margin trading. But this is not the best because each traders flavour is different. For me MetaTrader already more than enough for my trading and it is very useful with its expert advisor enchancement.

Yes, now we can choose many avaliable trading platform. but i think every trader has a different choice and will be using convenient paltform. myself using MT4 pkatform and sometime using for android platform in my broker

MT5 also is okay if you want to use it and you are not a trader that not into hedging. Other platforms like Java Platform or Swordfish are nice, it helps traders a lot , so they can learn well without need big learning curve and of course give us a comfortable platform to earn money.

Yes, now we can choose many avaliable trading platform. but i think every trader has a different choice and will be using convenient paltform. myself using MT4 pkatform and sometime using for android platform in my broker

• 1 month later...

we are use MT5 or MT4 as our own trading platform. enabling us to install robots, or custom indicators easily. there are other form of trading platform actually, however, since since beginning I am stick with meta trader platform, I am use it till today. has no willingness to change it with other platform.

Swordfish or Jforex also beautifully useful and good especially for someone who want to search for Direct Access to the liquiditor so it offers more transparancy for you. MT4 is common and MT5 is getting closer to it now. But it seems that there are more properiatry platform that we still can use.

• 5 months later...

The MT4 remains the most popular trading platform, more so, for the fact that it supports a lot devices and systems where you can trade in and there are likely the chances that you don't have to run into issues when installing and using it.

Swordfish or Jforex also beautifully useful and good especially for someone who want to search for Direct Access to the liquiditor so it offers more transparancy for you. MT4 is common and MT5 is getting closer to it now. But it seems that there are more properiatry platform that we still can use.

If you have a nice computer and stable plus fast internet connection this is a good idea to use java based platform which you said before. As far as i know both of those platform are propetriary also comes from FXDD and Dukascopy, i find out it is very slow in my PC, so i still prefer MT4.

If you have a nice computer and stable plus fast internet connection this is a good idea to use java based platform which you said before. As far as i know both of those platform are propetriary also comes from FXDD and Dukascopy, i find out it is very slow in my PC, so i still prefer MT4.

You can use MT4 or MT5 and don't have to use Java, for me you can use anything you want as long as your computer has fast and also stable internet connection that will help you to trade, You don't have to worry what kind of platform that you are using you should worry can you make profit from it?

The thing is just for you to use a good trading platform that you can adapt to. There are so many trading platforms to make use of and it is important for the person to choose the one that he or she feels will be best for him or her to use in other to also get the best out of it because trading platforms are more like the determining factor to the trader understanding or connecting to the market.

I use MT4, the only platform since the start of my trading. I once tried to trade in MT5 demo account but I didn't like it so I moved back to MT4. It is very trader friendly and easy to use as compared to other platforms.

• 2 weeks later...

The thing is just for you to use a good trading platform that you can adapt to. There are so many trading platforms to make use of and it is important for the person to choose the one that he or she feels will be best for him or her to use in other to also get the best out of it because trading platforms are more like the determining factor to the trader understanding or connecting to the market.

Even we have but actually there aren't much variations. Ctrader, MetaTrader and also Java Based platforms. The others are propetriary software. Mostly brokers offer at around 2 or 3 differences of platforms with 98% are Meta Trader 4 or Meta Trader 5.

Even we have but actually there aren't much variations. Ctrader, MetaTrader and also Java Based platforms. The others are propetriary software. Mostly brokers offer at around 2 or 3 differences of platforms with 98% are Meta Trader 4 or Meta Trader 5.

It is already much variations, Ctrader , Meta Trader, Java Based Platform, no java based platform such as ECN based broker like Interactive Brokers and so on. It keep growing even the pace is actually slow. One of the best trading platform that i ever use actually Meta Trader since it offers nice feature and easy to use.

• 4 months later...

So we talk about metatrader here? Well i must say metatrader is one of the best platform ever. It provided us a way to trade from our home, it is easy to use for manual trader and also for someone who prefer to use their own expert advisor. Not to mention it is well updated and free for client traders but not for brokers.

You think the other platform does not offer for us to use expert advisor? No, they offer one way for us to trade and to be honest some of their language could be very stable and it is powerful enough at least to make our expert advisor to work more flexibly. Metatrader on te top because it is an early adopter and broker-agnostic.

You think the other platform does not offer for us to use expert advisor? No, they offer one way for us to trade and to be honest some of their language could be very stable and it is powerful enough at least to make our expert advisor to work more flexibly. Metatrader on te top because it is an early adopter and broker-agnostic.

But it is the easiest way and also just like you said it is broker-agnostic means that anyone who want to use it can use it and it is not proprietary platform and closed one. I mean it is still proprietary but its ecosystem is so wide and not just limited by one broker only which happened by many other brokers.

@myregister : What easiest way? Not all people use expert advisor only some and maybe that to a big traders. Yes, as i said it is broker-agnostic feature that metrader has which make it as the most popular trading platform. And if there is another platform who want to compete it is better they think to include it as one pack.

• 2 weeks later...

@sidejob: Not again. You don't get it? It is easy to turn your expert advisor by MT4, you don't need any complex way to do that. Just get your EA and then copy it in EA folder and then run it through your platform the same thing happened for Indicators you all want to use.

@ kim You can use platform aside from MT4 like MT5 or JForex if you want, but it would be a bit different basically if you just spend few times to trade with then you will know abut it. Overall the best trading platform still MT4 especially with support that MetaQuotes still give to it.

Well if that is the cases then trading platform which is the most user friendly is actually MT4. As you said EA in many platform has its own place but metatrader so far brought it to the different kind of degree. It is right now easy to configure it in trading platform such as MetaTraders, but there are a lot of others providers like Ctrader which you may want to see.