Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo account Contest

Demo account still as free place to backtesting any system trading and strategy in forex, with treat demo seriously hence any trader will can more undersdtand with the market behaviour because they will get real experience in real market condition, although demo account can't giving emotion pressure but still useful to backtesting strategy

@radex78 : Now it is not just the only place to do backtesting or learning place but also the place to earn money. Only from contest you can earn from demo account and its earning is not in small sum of money but the prize is very big. Some full time traders even want to spend some of their time to join the contest.

@radex78 : Now it is not just the only place to do backtesting or learning place but also the place to earn money. Only from contest you can earn from demo account and its earning is not in small sum of money but the prize is very big. Some full time traders even want to spend some of their time to join the contest.

Yes, demo account will give us more trading experience that we can use to earn more profit. There are many broker which provide demo account and we must try to maximize it as well as possible.

Demo account contest is a very good contest which is organize by our broker to be sincere when we do and take part in demo contest I think we stand a good chance of getting profit and succees at the same time in here which is really excellent since our knowledge will kick up to require amount 

Sometimes forex trading firms start a contest for both the beginners and the experienced traders. The aim of these forex contests is only to increase the popularity of the trading firms among the traders. Every trader can join these contests but the participation from the beginners is more as compared to the experienced traders. The forex contests may be of many types such as monthly, micro, mini, Refco FX and MG Forex. The winners of these contests receive the cash prizes.

Forex risk management can make the difference between your survival or sudden death with forex trading. You can have the best trading system in the world and still fail without proper risk management. Risk management is a combination of multiple ideas to control your trading risk. It can be limiting your trade lot size, hedging, trading only during certain hours or days, or knowing when to take losses. For this, a trader can use a demo account contests like Forex demo contest weekly are held by TICKMILL

• 1 month later...

to succeed in forex then we need to learn a lot and practice trading with both the cause is not easy to succeed in forex therefore, we need to be able to utilize our time to continue to improve skill well with a demo account or to participate in the contest demo

Demo accounts will help us to be able to improve the skills properly or understand mt4 well. a demo account is very important for traders because a demo account will allow us to practice trading comfortably and safely without risk

But you must compete with the other traders to earn just first, second or third prize. In real trading you can earn even not as big as you may think, the earning is yours and you get your a bit of share. This is more like fair way if you trade in proper way or when shits don't happens when you trade. To me demo contest is fine just don't overdo it.

What I really appreciate so much about brokers this days is their ability to deal and to run contest this do help so much and it is good to run contest to your customers as this will help them improve.

Fbs is the first broker that I know which run this contest

Many broker offer demo contest with prize,it's included one way as company trying to attract many trader joined in contest and with prize that offered this is one reason why so many trader take part in contest and hope will become winner, I see forexmart also privided demo contest but I am still focus on my account and not take part in contest

Well radex78 it is true that some broker hold the contest and the prize is big enough too which surely gain some attraction. Demo contest is one of the most popular concept that brought to foreign exchange where in demo account contest there will be big prize for the first, second, and the third rounds, so this could attract more people including newbie-alike.

It has been just 2-3 years where demo contest has really caught fire, I believe now life is so much easier for beginners since instead of dull demo, we could go into this demo contest, so basically in a way we could learn and earn at same place, It’s really exciting and gives us better experience very near to real like. I have been participating on nearly 100-150 contest in last 1 year and that’s all through OctaFX broker, they have mighty setup with so many demo contest like Champion, cTrader, Southampton Supreme and more, so all these are very special with unlimited prizes, it’s just so much fun to be part of this company and makes practicing ever so much more exciting.

Many broker provided demo contest and this also as one opportunity for trader take part in contest and making money with prize if they become winner, forexmart also provided demo contest with good prize but I am alone rarely take part in contest and still trade on real account with small capital

One good opportunity as one way to get real capital with start from demo contest, and if any trder willing to take part in demo contest, hence this is great and they also can learning to use certain strategy in the real market on contest although use extreme strategy with use high risk taker

Demo contest is good place for traders to hone trading skill and get chance to win the prize that we can use to get additional capital for trading.Currently I am participating in FreshForex Demo contest and link, besides that i can take part in Trader of The Month will get $500 from my broker.

Francmorio, I think you might be drunk or something on those lines, I see FF got no demo contest, so you don’t even know it yourself how do we trust your words or basically take your words for it? I would never really trust someone like you who don’t even know things himself. Also, the link is not for any demo contest, but it refers to some bonus that claims to be trade able, but I hardly believe on it especially when people like you have put up. I go with OctaFX broker where there are plenty of demo contest available like Southampton Supreme which is just 90 minutes contest yet got unlimited prizes to be won, so that’s seriously helpful and allows us to work well.

Following the demo contest is very much beneficial for a trader. In addition to adding capabilities, traders also have a chance to get a reward if committed in running trading. Trader can also follow the contest demo provided by the broker FBS

Demo account contest is the best contest which traders can use to develop their personal skills and knowledge the more active you are in the demo account the more proficient you are in your real account

I don't know if there is another foreign exchange contest which are using real account as the arena. Based on what i know so far only demo account is the place for contest not others. By the way, by use demo account the risk is reduced and people really want to make money for it and even try to use one or two experimental technique which never seen before.