Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nigeria Forex Forum - nigeria-forex.com

hoanglong

yeah right, this forum has rules that are very high and the admins are very active, so we can not just make a post with just a copy and paste or even create as many accounts as it will be easily able to know our account immediately and directly to banned. This was also experienced by my friend who was getting banned without any explanation, and he has given quite a lot of posts, but due to a mistake he made by making a copy and paste from another forum, eventually he went to banned.

I don't see that copy paste posts are allowed in many forums we have even in dmt forum does not allow such. And what will be the benefits of the forum having those copy pasted posts which they will pay for the bonus in the trading account. I don't think they will do allow it and its normal forum rule.

yeah i don't think we should think of making copy and paste of post on the site. it is a strict forum i am sure. so i don't know who are the members who are making copy and paste of their post. it is just a waste of time because i am sure those activity would be caught by the admin. so anyway, so just be hard working and making real or unique post each time.

If you do copy and pasting in here then think twice as you may just end up wasting your time in here because for sure when you get caught then you will be banned in here and will lose everything you have on your account, it's easy to know whether you are just copy and pasting, Google is the best tool for that.

For sure they will caught sooner or later. I feel easier to post if we just have our own words and its more difficult to have copy pasting really as I'm not lazy lol. So far, We just have one mod very active here and never heard that admin is active often.

Unfortunately there are still members that tend to think that they can get away with copy and pasting posts and hope that because moderation is done by a human they might somehow be able to go unnoticed because there are a lot of posts to deal with. This is going to backfire and they end up losing the time they put in anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I would post on the site I would receive a message that my post would need to be approved first before it would be posted. It has been like this for a week. I think other members don't have this problem and can see their post immediately. When I have first joined the site and made post I would see my post immediately. Now I can't see my post anymore.

I'm just wondering. They say that theirs no maximum post to click but the maximum you can earn in a month is 500 dollars. Although I don't know if I understand it correctly. I don't know if its 500 dollars maximum or 50 dollars maximum. Because if we are allowed to earn 500 dollars a month then I really like to post in here every day and earn 500 dollars bonus a month.

but i know there is big time gap in between post. so i don't think that you would be able to earn that much in just one month. $500 is just big amount and also the site is not that fast in loading even on my end. but i just wonder why they disabled my post . others can see their post immediately. i just don't know the reason behind as i have made nice post just like in other forex forums. i am sure there is some reason why my post was not being approved.

I'm just wondering. They say that theirs no maximum post to click but the maximum you can earn in a month is 500 dollars. Although I don't know if I understand it correctly. I don't know if its 500 dollars maximum or 50 dollars maximum. Because if we are allowed to earn 500 dollars a month then I really like to post in here every day and earn 500 dollars bonus a month.

What click you mean? Well, I don't really aim for that much already. I don't think also that we can do that monthly as it will be difficult for us to maintain our activity and also our quality in posts. I will just still aim to have 100 dollars though, I haven't yet achieved that in the previous months.

Too bad I won't be able to earn from here. So I would just forget the site now . I would just post more on other forums so I would be able to gain more funds on my trading account. I think you the site is not strict but I just can't understand why my account has been disabled although I can still log in

Yes, if the account was disabled the you would not be able to log into the site in the first place. The best thing to do would be to contact the forum support staff so that they can find out exactly what the issue with your account is and try to resolve it for you. Then you can decide depending on the results whether to continue or not.

This is one of the best forex forums ever since I can put together a number of capital would I use for trading in each month of the forum but the thing I do not like about this forum is just a matter of time limit on each post that we did a little too long so it takes a long time to make a post on this forum

so i wonder up to when my account would be under moderation. i think if i have done ten post already that i should just wait for the my account to be approved. anyway, i would try to post again and so i hope that soon my account would be over the moderation and that i can post a lot and get to see my points increasing after each post just like the other members that are earning well on the site.

I see that you are raring to start posting in here that the account issue is really keeping you back. Lets just hope that this would be resolved soonest so that you can start posting and accumulating a good bonus amount from here. Just don't lose that energy that you have right now as you are really pumped up.

@indieover

Can you open thread or post in threads in help section? If you can then you are still under checking. Just continue posting even if you don't see your post. We are all started from their. Me I remember that I also started from their but right now I'm earning good amount of money. Its only a starting problem but later on every thing will be fine. But if you have posted more than 100 post and still don't see your post then that's another story.

Every time I post my post would not show up regardless if I post in help section or in other sections. I have send them a message already. Anyway I would just try to keep on posting. Maybe indeed they would need to see more post from me before they would allow me to post and see my post immediately after each post

If you can't post in help section then theirs something wrong with your account. Because when I'm starting I can post in help section automatically as its not a paying section. But I can't post automatically in paying section since mod still need to check your post. Anyway I send PM to admin and theirs no reply. So I don't think theirs a good chance you going to get an answer right now its seem theirs a lot of problem in here as 55 of my post has been denied in here. 55 post! That's 11 dollars worth of post gone.

I'm posting in paying section as I only post in the same section over and over again for the last five to six months already. Unless they chance theirs rules and make the section that I'm posting as none paying section then its a great loss to me. Right now theirs just too many complains that for me its already moot and academic if I'm going to pm mod for answer as I'm sure their hand is full right now.

Well, that's fine. They can't make more sections here and trader's are not really often to post in those that are either non paying or difficult section to make discussions. So far, what we can do is to do and continue on posting though, I don't think there will changes in the forum rules coming from members.

Its been two days and my post has not showing up. I will going to stop posting in here until my post are showing up as its unders mod reviews same case in other ptp forums that instaforex sponsored. I'm hoping that this problem will be fix soon but in mt5 after 12 to 24 hours my post has been accepted. In nigeria its already three days and my post is still not showing up.

I did posted one post and looks like its right to have moderation again. Not sure why it took more days but I see that there are recent posts today so, you might try checking on it. Though, I will try to monitor also if how long my post will going to approval though, still I don't think it will going to have easy task for us now.

I read some news that their will be new rules in here. I hope its not about expiring the bonus points as what happen to forexpeople. Right now I still not receive any payments from my post of last month. I also still not see my post been approved by mod or admin. So I still not post in here. I guess I'm going to take a vacation for a week or two or until I receive my funds.