Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nigeria Forex Forum - nigeria-forex.com

hoanglong

I am not Admin!

BONUS FOR POSTING

Trader portal MT5.com in partnership with InstaForex Company holds the campaign "Bonus for posting". Each your post at the forum can bring your extra profit!

Campaign Rules:

1. Every MT5.com forum member automatically becomes the campaign participant.

2. Standard reward for a post is $0.2. Bonus for posting in "Free dialog" section is $0.05. ------->> NEW

3. Reward is credited as a bonus to participant's trading account with InstaForex by the totals at the end of each month.

4. Bonus can not be withdrawn from account, but there are no restrictions for withdrawal of a profit.

5. A participant can provide unlimited number of accounts for crediting bonus, but he/she is able to change account number only once in 2 months.

6. Bonus can not be credited to account registered under affiliate account.

Campaign Conditions:

1. Advertising posts are not rewarded.

2. Posts must be original and pithy.

3. Flooding and off-top posts are not rewarded.

4. Do not multiply senseless or inessential posts.

5. Length of a post must be not less than 2 lines.

6. Bonuses can be canceled or not credited without explaining a reason, as a result of breaking campaign's rules or participant's exclusion from the campaign.

7. In case conditions 2, 4 and 5 are not realized, the administration reserves a right to apply correction factor to a total monthly result.

*The portal Administration makes demands of posts quality.

Newcomer? - READ this BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTION on "BONUS for POSTING" campaign!

Q: How can I cash my bonus out?

A: To get the bonus you need to open a trading account in InstaForex Company and attach it to your forum account. The bonuses you accumulated during a month are credited during the first week of the next month.

Q: Can I withdraw the bonus from my trading account?

A: No, you cannot. Only profit made over the bonus amount can be withdrawn.

Q: Should I deposit my account to get the bonus?

A: No, it's unnecessary to make any deposit for getting the bonus. But if you wish to deposit some additional funds, it's allowed.

Q: I cannot attach my trading account to my forum account. What's wrong?

A: There can be two reasons of this failure. First of all, make sure you are entering the correct account number and password. Secondly, the error can occur due to your account being registered under affiliate link. To solve it, register new trading account and put a word "forum" (without inverted commas) to the box "Affiliate code".

JOIN NOW

• Downvote 2

Yes,many knows about this forum. Is the rate lowered? I thought it was 10cent per post? Well,thanks for posting this here for us to see.But what is making this type of forum 'not too popular'

is that they only focus on one topic and that's just forex,which many online don't know much about,like me.

There is no doubt the forum is already hot for its high rate but its also true the forum banning members . for this i dont trying to make more post in a day but i am lucky my ref are doing good post each day . but i think if they warn one time before banning than it will more good.

I like this forum, as it is even owned by a Nigerian. Though i don't usually join forex forums, since i don't trade forex or join to it's discussion either. The rates are ok, just that we have to make a trading account before we join, in other to get our campaign bonus. Maybe, i should try it later, after getting one account with instaforex.

@marne

If you didn't know about forex and you wanted to learn about forex, so this forum is good source to learn about forex and you got

capital to trade as your training and trial too. It could give you some bucks if you made good analysis but you lost nothing if you made

mistakes. But if you didn't like this, that was okay. You could leave this site.

@marne

If you didn't know about forex and you wanted to learn about forex, so this forum is good source to learn about forex and you got

capital to trade as your training and trial too. It could give you some bucks if you made good analysis but you lost nothing if you made

mistakes. But if you didn't like this, that was okay. You could leave this site.

yes its true for big bonus rate per post this forum is heaven for us and i am trying to post 6 to 10 post daily there . but its really a problem they banned some members without any warning although they said before they will give 3 warning after that banned. my one referal are banned there and i am trying to contact Admin about this issue .

@Nikhil

I think you should take a look of your refferal's posting first. If he did spamming, he will be banned without any warning.

I think there is rule like that too. So don't do something like that, it's better to make few posts but you don't do spamming

than you made many posts but you chase for points only. I think nigeria forum is not too strict so if you are banned, that must

be bad activity there.

@andry777 i am not banned there but my one ref out of 6 get banned and probably it was for more post in a day . he only post one day there and post 22 post and after that Admin banned him. anyway i also think this forum never strict at all but we need good post without spamming.

i wonder what kind of post your friend made on this forum. so i think if i consider posting here i would consider to be more careful and post slowly and not just increase my points too fast. i must concentrate on the quality of my post.

I think its better to not post there more and more in a day means more 20 post . my one ref got banned there who make more 22 post in a day and his post quality was not so bad . anyway the forum is not strict at all to our post quality and never mention we have to post big post .

@andry777 you are correct but i think who are really active in forex forum they surely want to trade in forex and this forum is very good place for them and me too when they offering very good rate . just we need carefully posting and not many post in a day.

@Nikhil

If you could trade well or you wanted to learn how to trade well, that is not big trouble if you made many posts in a day as long as

you didn't do spamming. It will give you many bucks of capitals in your trading account and that will make you easier to trade with

higher balance.

Oh did not know that this one is paying i just pass it as one that will come and go. Now that you guys have receive payment from them i need to go over and see for myself how it is doing. And if it will be okay to join them, but the only thing that might hinder me is, if all the talk is about forex.

I have problEm starting my activity here specially I s forgot to post in mt5 also. and it's hard to post in another forex forum. anyways I think we can not use the same trading account we opened or attached in mt 5 and use it here. we need to create another trading account to attached here.

The problem is that this forum will face great difficulty in achieving success in this area ,

because it faces a big competition from other forums is very strong this is clear through a limited number of members of this forum ,

and the lack of activity I think that this forum will not be able to attract more members during the coming period.