Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nigeria Forex Forum - nigeria-forex.com

hoanglong

• 2 weeks later...

That's good. me I concentrate all of my bonuses in one account so that I can earn more in one account. I'm thinking of long term and right now I do earn on average about 10% a month on my account. I'm still hoping to stabilize m stratedy and in the last four months I'm making profit so I'm happy. But once I reach 200 dollars bonuses in one of my account or after three months limits I will again open another account. In short each three months I'm going to open another account.

@monyitomon

i agree with you. writing 10 posts can give you $3, which you can use to trade. if you are a good forex trader, you should grab this opportunity and earn a lot of money.

Just imagine that. In a ptp forum we need to post 100 post to earn 3 dollars and that is if we post in mtv that gives 3 cents per post. But in here if we post 100 post we already earn 30 dollars A very good amount and if we can post 400 post a month in here we can only earn 120 dollars in here. I think its better that we spend more time posting and learning in here. If we can have 1,000 dollars in here we can earn 100 dollars a month in here as passive income. Not bad at all.

• 1 month later...

It's allowing international members it's just the name that you may think that it's dedicated to Nigerian people, but everyone can join the Forum as long as you are a Forex trader as you can also earn some bonus in here that you can trade in Forex.

This is the impression that I also had when I first saw the forum name only to find that it is not the case and it supports international members. The fact that it is being sponsored by Instaforex means that it is inclusive of many countries because the broker site itself does cater for international members.

I just open new account in instaforex for nigeria forex and right now I'm trading and I'm in negative. I don't know if what I'm doing is right or wrong but I guess I need to chance my strategy in here. Right now I only post in here if I have free time and only post 5 post in here maximum. But even with 5 post since the rate in here is good I still can manage to get 30 dollars a month more or less bonus funds.

I have just joined here last night. So I hope that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site as well so I hope that it's easy to make a lot of post on the site as well. I just hope that the rules here are not that different from other forex forum so that I would be able to post easily on the site as well.

Good luck. If you join in here its better that you don't try to trade until you have good amount of funds to start with or at least you have confidence to start trading in real account. My first account got MC but now I have four accounts in instaforex and three of the four right now are earning account. So if you decided to be active in forex trading make sure you are committed all the way.

Since theirs no way that going to happen I suggest that you study forex trading. I'm sure right now you feel that you are short handed by the site since you can only request payments and only earn if you make profit. But once you start earning in forex I'm sure you can earn more than what you can earn in ptp posting. As one of my account right now in instaforex I earn 22 dollars this month.

That a good point because in as much as you dont get paid directly to a payment processor account you also stand to earn a good profit from forex if you learn and know what you doing using the forums bonus to trade. I think that most of us are more focused on earning money in the short term that we ignore places like this that can help provide more funds for us in the future.

I can't wait for the three months to pass. Right now my plan is to keep on posting in here and each three months I can add or chance instaforex account. And that's good since I want to have many multiple mini accounts in instaforex to trade and each account I can use different strategies and each month I'm sure of earning money some how. I know to others its a waste of time to trade in forex but for me its money.

Why three months? From what I know we can attach new trading account here for about two months interval. By the way, its going to have again our bonus this month. We just need to wait up to 7th of this month hoping that there will be no delays and will receive the bonus as no deductions.

Then better for you guys if you can check the Forum it's three or two months so you will not going to wait that long before you can attach another trading account in here.But I think two months should be because three months are just too long. It seems that you are now just waiting for your bonus in here to be credited on your trading account.

Are you sure they just ban a lot of members. I have read a lot of reviews on the site and it's the first time I have read that they ban a lot of members. Maybe they were just spammer or maybe some kind of bots. So I hope that it's not hard to post on the site and the I would not have the problem to make a lot of post on the site.

Well, I haven't noticed that, but then for sure they have reasons as nowadays there's so much who do cheating here and also to try to have multiple accounts to gain referral commissions. But as of yesterday I already received my bonus for the september great I don't have deductions.

Yes, it seems to be case now as more people try to get either referral commissions or try to create duplicate account not to mention copy and paste posts. Either way, its good that they are being detected and dealt with accordingly because it will help keep the forum clean of such posts and what can be regarded as spam.