Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nigeria Forex Forum - nigeria-forex.com

hoanglong

I do get it now. That it is also under the mt5 forum which is for local forum. Well, I really feel that better to be active in the main forum. Since I'm not from Nigeria and also don't have local forum for our country in mt5 forum. Seems they just have different forum template but then just similar to the main forum.

but from what i see they still use english too :D, that is funny, but i think this forum is right too dude :D, you also can join other like indian forex, but from what i see the amount still same just like many other site under MT5

Yeah, they are using english actually pidgin english. Well, it is just the same post rate then obvious better to focus only in the main forum. This is really envious why mt5 forum does not have Filipino forex forum wherein I see here there were great traders from us also just like in the last winners in the teamwork.

Yeah, they are using english actually pidgin english. Well, it is just the same post rate then obvious better to focus only in the main forum. This is really envious why mt5 forum does not have Filipino forex forum wherein I see here there were great traders from us also just like in the last winners in the teamwork.

maybe you can ask them to make it available dude, with the good trader in there they must be like it :D, well it seems this forum is a good place for us to make post and earn too but the english seems different, with something that i don't know. i think it will hard for me to earn here

Hmm this is the first paying forum i have ever come across in my country. Nigeria forex forum script seems to be true. Firstly i thought it was a scam but now discovered with their script design, itsgood to work with them what i dont like here is that money are paid in our trading account and we have to withdraw the Bonus profit.

Hmm this is the first paying forum i have ever come across in my country. Nigeria forex forum script seems to be true. Firstly i thought it was a scam but now discovered with their script design, itsgood to work with them what i dont like here is that money are paid in our trading account and we have to withdraw the Bonus profit.

What is the importance of their script? Its a common script. theirs also http://indian-forex.com and its also use the same script. the only difference is that its indian forum while this one is nigeria forum.

My point is that its forum script is common script that can be use by anyone affiliated to instaforex.

Well, it is under the mt5 forum that's why its reliable and paying forum. I have registered here already and wish I can do my task here even for just a month only as I feel there will be difficulty in the discussion here for me.

so what is the problem with the script? lol i think nothing wrong with that one. and i see there are some traders here that also active to make some discussion about Forex, and good for someone who really want to learn about forex not only just earn money

There is nothing special with the script.A script is not enough to show if a site is a paying one or not.By the way,i am a member of this site but froim the looks of things,i think it is going to be very difficult working on it.I can't access some part of my accounts like my profile page where i can check the bonus.

There is nothing special with the script.A script is not enough to show if a site is a paying one or not.By the way,i am a member of this site but froim the looks of things,i think it is going to be very difficult working on it.I can't access some part of my accounts like my profile page where i can check the bonus.
hmm! That will be a kind of risky idea working with the site that has that kind of issues lined up for them.If am the one i will not be that much sure posting here as well.

Well I dont really know how the forum works cos am not a member of this forum and so with the look of things here it seems some part of the forum are very difficult to access. Anyway good for those that are posting here as for me, i dont think i can lay post in here

I can now understand why i can't access the profile page.I did saw a similar member who posted the issue in the help section and there was a response from another member that one need to make at least ten posts that must have been approved by the mod before the profile page can be approved or activated.That won't be any way difficult for me to do.

I can now understand why i can't access the profile page.I did saw a similar member who posted the issue in the help section and there was a response from another member that one need to make at least ten posts that must have been approved by the mod before the profile page can be approved or activated.That won't be any way difficult for me to do.

You don't need to post 10 post in order to see your profile as you can see your profile even if you have zero post. The only limits of 10 post is that you can't see your post and your post until you have posted 10 post or more. But in profile theirs no connection between the ten post limits and the profile since profile has nothing to do with your post.

Well, you discuss about in order to see the profile. Which I have recently got approved after I'm done posting 15 posts. So far, I continue on posting and although this time I just slowed down because of a problem in one forum which I need to have equal bonus for all of them. I think I have many posts for this month in this forum compared to the others.

lols. Me to I have three forums that is link in one broker site and that is instaforex. If I can maintain my monthly post in each forums I can get 60 dollars bonus total or more in my instaforex account. that's why I'm really excited to reach 1000 dollars funds in my instaforex account. I'm just hoping that theirs no expiration or if this forum will stop giving bonus theirs will be no expiration to our bonus. Like what happen in liteforex and forexpeople.

Yeah, that means our target will be simply possible to reach because of the different forums we have for a single broker. I did not thought of it before. As I do have a plan for that different accounts. And hoping to be able to familiarized in this forum particularly if they will have strictness or post limit need to follow.

• 3 weeks later...

I now decided to divide my account into three account. One account I will still going to stick to mt5. I'm hoping that my account in mt5 will not going to get MC.

The other account I will going to add nigeria forex and indian forex. the third account what ever earning I got in this two account I will transfer in my third account.

Okay, its already done for this month. And I'm done posting here since this is the first time if ever to have payment. So far, its not that difficult to post here since its just the same discussions in other mt5 forums. And I'm glad I made 100 posts for the month of May.

I'm still continue posting in here. So far so good in my part. I'm hoping that I can have 1,000 dollars capital by just posting in here. I don't know if instaforex will going to be a good broker site but I'm sure theirs an opportunity to make in here and since I earn another 1.85 dollars in here this month with my 30 dollars earning in nigeria foex. I guess its going to take few more days to make me profit in here more. As I'm targeting 3 dollars earning this month.

• 2 weeks later...

Its under the mt5 forum. That's why when you visit the forum its looks like the forum of mt5. Also they have same post rate of 20 cents per post. I see many members here active also but usually I'm careful in posting in the threads here particularly those forums that are duplicates or new ones.

I just update all of my accounts in instaforex and make sure that all of my earnings in nigeria forex will go to one instaforex account. The reason why I say this is that I usually chance instaforex account every three months but now I stick to one account only just to make sure that I make good amount of funds in one account only. then I will going to do do or die or aggressive trade.