Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrextalk.net - www.hyrextalk.net

topnotcher

@andry777

it's because there have been many forums in the PTP history, that turned to non PTP all of a sudden for various reasons,

for such things, many users lost their valuable time, energy and earnings to those forums,

they were reliable too for few years, senior forums as well,

anyway, I just hope that won't be the case ever with HT, because SInip, the admin of HT is well known for his efficiency and trusted also.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@archu

Yes, the admin Sinip has been known as good admin who will pay all of requests although sometimes payment here is a little bit longer than

mostly other PTP forums. I know that too if mostly members are worried with payment process because there are some PTP forums which

turned into scam suddenly.

well, I know that many members stopped posting here due to low rates,

now in other forums with good rates before also have turned to one cent PTP,

then I think in future it will become normal rate of one cent post rates,

I hope the admin of HT will increase the post rates to two cents minimum.

I agree. I think its better if they increase the rate to two cents per post. If they can't do that at least they pay weekly or twice a month and not monthly or sometimes more than a month. Anyway. I keep on posting in here. I'm hoping to earn about 5 dollars a month in here. As I need to post 500 post to earn that much.

@archu

I am agree with you. I hope the admin of hyrextalk could improve its rate to 2 cents per post at least so there will be more

active members who will post in there. As I look now, members who is posting in hyrextalk so low especially in GPT section.

I will check how many post I have and I will request all of my post today or tomorrow. I'm planning to cashout now and got paid next month. I have so many post but I don't request payments and I think I have about 500 to 800 post to request. Even if I got paid 1 cent per post that would be 5 to 8 dollars. Or more if the rate increases.

that was nice to know lot of payment requests from HT,

the admin seems to have been active on HT and cleared all payments,

proof posters can earn half cent per post for sure.

I think there is no improvement in the post rates, here,

I have some times received better rates from GT, surprisingly,

the same way, I hope HT also will pay nice amount for posting at least after every three payments or so.

I have read an update from the admin that he has sold this forum already to another admin . I was really pretty surprised with a decision of the admin . But there's nothing to complain but we have to accept the fact .

Dear All ,

Hyrex has been sold over to new management and thus ITM plays no role in it from now on.

All due payments were made on time and we will only be having now Italkmoney as our legit site.

Italkmoney does not hold responsible for anything now that goes on with hyrextalk.net

Thanks for being with us and see you all at Italkmoney.com from now on

@indieover

thanks for sharing with us, thus now on ITM is the only forum managed by Mr.Sinip and Topnotcher,

then let's see for new announcement from the new management of the forum, HT, now.

I have lots to complain. My last request of payments I got paid 1 dollar for my 200 post. The rate is .5 cents per post that even half of one cent. But that's okay. That how I support a site. I keep on posting to make a site active. But what hurt me most is that they don't even bother to post an announcement in hyrex that the site is for sale or even announce to us their that the site has been sold. Just think of it. Everybody in GT knows about it as they post it in their. But none of us in hyrex don't know that since its not even posted in hyrex.

@budado,

I also have read from their members' discussion, but there should be announcement on the site regarding that,

in fact I think new admin should introduce to their members and clear things to normal.

I have lots to complain. My last request of payments I got paid 1 dollar for my 200 post. The rate is .5 cents per post that even half of one cent. But that's okay. That how I support a site. I keep on posting to make a site active. But what hurt me most is that they don't even bother to post an announcement in hyrex that the site is for sale or even announce to us their that the site has been sold. Just think of it. Everybody in GT knows about it as they post it in their. But none of us in hyrex don't know that since its not even posted in hyrex.

You also faced the same issue as me. I really consider this as underpaid because I remember rates of this forum is 3 to 20 cents per post.

No words from the new admin whatsoever seriously.

I am getting suspicious of this.

there should be announcement in clarity from the new admin, if they continue this PTP forum, or whatever their rules as per the new management, etc,

I think so far there is only the announcement made by the old admin only regarding the forum sale.

@chardyme

those who don't know regarding the forum sale information, they will keep on posting here,

and the rest will be proof posters, that too monitor admins, as they will post proofs of hyips everywhere.