Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrextalk.net - www.hyrextalk.net

topnotcher

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just curious if i make psot now then i will have many ponts to request but they still dont have any rules so then the rate given is wrong one.so i should wait for the real rate but so they will accept posting that i will get from them?i hope then all post that i have made will surely get paid

I have a pending request from this forum,when the former admin was still the owner,but now that it belongs to a trusted guy,i think i will come back here and start posting too.Hope to get paid fast.Since new admin promise to clear old debt which the former admin didn't clear.And i love this idea,since it will make this forum clean of debts.Hope to start posting here,and really fast.

Yesterday requested my 4th payment from this forum but dont sure will get paid or not because i already got $2 which i requested $4 before but now i amount there $11 and requested rest yesterday of $7 which i collected before this new Admin. really confused will get paid this amount or not.

of course member should accept the payment that admin give to them.no matter high or low amount,its still better than we didnt get anything,i still able to see a few memebr active and still the payment being process with admin there.i hope then all the payment will be cleared all so then admin can concentrate on new rules

i wonder if my next payout request will get big deductions or will be paid with the new rate. but still we don't know the new rate of the forum. though i don't mind waiting though i find it quite delayed so much for them to announce the new rate here.

i don't know what they are waiting for before they announce the new rate and get to be paid in time. as for now it seems all payments is still yet to cleared up specially with the new payment requiest building up lately. that may cause the delay again on the announcement of the new rate.

maybe they should have som advertiser firs and then can decide how much the rate they will give to us or maybe now just concentrate in paying all memerb request so then member will no hesitatte to be active in here again.now just waitign for the payment made in PP cleared

I tried to regiest to this site and I am new member of the site too. I made several posts in there because I looked that the site is good

since it has been acquired by ITM admin. I hope I could get some bucks from posting in there, I think that is good site with honest admin

and good activity.

Now activity there is very very good and it almost like before. i think after getting pending payment most of the members are active there and i also continue there as before . now i request my another payment of $7 and hoping this also paid within short time.

I tried to log in using my old username and password a few minutes ago and to my surprise, I still could use them and I could log in. I also tried to make a post and it was successful. I could see that my points still remain the same when the last time I left the forum. So, for now I just wait till the new admins come up with the new rules including payout requests.

@nikhil

Wow that's amazing you could get $7 in your request. I am newbie in that forum and I tried to make some posts in there,

so I will try to make my first request there too. I hope I could reach my first request soon to prove by myself :)

i have read that the rate is now 3 cents per post. and we can request payout every 100 posts. how can i request in that way. as i don't know in what post i would need to request payout since there are still many points i have requested for posts made from the old admin. i don't know which post count i can request. i don't know in what post count i have last been paid.

I read in the email I received from HT that members can request in the NEW PAYMENT REQUEST SECTION once they REACH 100 payouts. I tried to make one post but I couldn't see the post count. Can anybody here tell me where I can see the number of posts I have made?

yup they just have the record of old post there.so we dont really know exactly how many post we have made in here.better to ask mod or admin about that.seems many memebr confused about it and how they able to request in here.but actually the rules is alike in itm rules