Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Did you have enough income From Forex Trading ?

TenkoFx

Hi all,

I want to disscuss about our income from forex trading, did you feel have enough income during this time ?

Do you need extra income by running any other business such as being a intoducing broker?

Now lots of brokers who provide the option to become an introducing broker with the various commissions and promotion of profitable for traders. one of the TenkoFx with the promotion Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000.

Does the broker do you use also provide this option, according to you what the advantages and disadvantages of being an introducing broker?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not till now I have not had any significant income from forex trading but in the coming future I am quite sure of getting some good profits via forex trading for myself and prospering in this field as well, however I know that it is a risky business but I would take my chances on it in real trading.

I don't have enough income from forex trading because I am not trading in forex with big capital. I want to trade in the forex business so that I can be able to make small money to take care of my needs. I am not trading in the forex for my whole needs and that is why I'm not making big money from it. Small capital is equal to small profit.

• 1 month later...

It is not all the traders that will be able to enjoy the enough income from forex trading because majority of the traders who are trading in this business are losing more than the ones that are making profit. So therefore, what the traders should be able to do when they are trading is for them to know how they can manage their account very well.

So far so good. Forex isn't my main source of income though but at least, I have some great dealing out of it. It doesn't really put food on the table but I can't deny the fact that it adds some gig to the pocket and it makes it a business I will always behold. Sometimes I feel the wrong end and other tines, the better end but there is still a shinning side to it.

• 2 months later...

I'm still 400 dollars short for my minimum living wage in forex. My 100 dollars a month profit is not good enough to sustain and maintain my living condition. That's why for me if  I really want to earn enough money in forex trading I nee to have at least 10,000 dollars trading capital and earn at least 500 dollars a month. So far I have hard time achieving my goals.

• 4 weeks later...

Making money from Forex doesn't come automatically. Perhaps we will say we just need to allow it some time. The more you trade, The more you have reasons to smile in Forex. Forex might not return much income for you in the early stage but that is what you will benefits from as time goes on.

currently I am still collect money from bonuses. has been trade previously but gain margin call. I assume that small capital does not enough to lead me to survive. I need at least more than $400 to enabling me to set proper risk management plan. in trading, bigger the capital, better more actually, since we will able to set proper more risk management. 

I don't trade in the forex market in other to be rich because u am trading with a little money. What I want to make is a small money when I trade and that is why I trade little. I am not a big trader so I am comfortable with the money that I make. It is the business that I use as a part time business and not a full time business.

@stekin, that is good for you as for me I think that its very much good and possible before such action can take place as for me now am not trading to become rich thou I still have my own target with the market even if am not going to be rich that huge.

• 2 months later...

as for me i will say no because i dont make a steady income from forex trading, when ever i makes profits from forex trading and be hoping to double it on the next day it wount work the way i think it could work i will just loose so with this i dont think i gain enough from forex trading i only make a little profit from it.

as for me i will say no because i dont make a steady income from forex trading, when ever i makes profits from forex trading and be hoping to double it on the next day it wount work the way i think it could work i will just loose so with this i dont think i gain enough from forex trading i only make a little profit from it.

We will get income from forex trading if we want to maximize our trading skill as well as possible. Try to more learn from experience and use demo accountt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

currently, I am trade with small capital, which not enabling me to trade with big lot size. that is why, I should satisfied with small profit. it can't lead me to fulfill living expenses for sure. I need to work hard more to post on forums to chasing bonus. to make my trading capital raises high. and so, I can trade with big margin and enjoy big profit.

from small capital like $100 you can trade until thpusands of dollar, if you have a good trading skill and powerfull analysis technique.  so from now you can start to train you trading skill before and then go start practice what you have learn in past time.

Yes, we can try to use small amount to start trading in forex. Try to maximize using leverage from our broker. I also use small amount. Although still not consistent, but i try to effort to get more maximal result in forex.Try to learn from our trading experience.

• 4 weeks later...